Header Wallpaper

I've been cursed?

LightWithin1 min to read

Okay so earlier today I was laying down to take a nap and I hadnt done my aura of protection and aura cleaning a second time(I recently did it for a second time since I need to do it twice a day) As I was laying down I felt a huge surge throughout my body like if someone shocked you it was like a pulse. The feeling when your foot is asleep and you hit it to make it wake up the vibration feeling it was like that. And now when I woke up I feel like something is attached to my heart chakra and its been bothering me. Have I been cursed or am I just over reacting? Thank you for your replies ahead of time. HAIL ZEUS Forever!!

#1
LightWithinsaid:

Okay so earlier today I was laying down to take a nap and I hadnt done my aura of protection and aura cleaning a second time(I recently did it for a second time since I need to do it twice a day) As I was laying down I felt a huge surge throughout my body like if someone shocked you it was like a pulse. The feeling when your foot is asleep and you hit it to make it wake up the vibration feeling it was like that. And now when I woke up I feel like something is attached to my heart chakra and its been bothering me. Have I been cursed or am I just over reacting? Thank you for your replies ahead of time. HAIL ZEUS Forever!!

I think your overreacting abit but anyways. The answer is on the templeofzeus.org site. Freeing yourself of an entity.

https://templeofzeus.org/Detaching.php

Hang in there mate. Catch you later cool cats.

#2

I think this could be an enemy thoughtform or entity messing with you, they often attach to the Earth Chakra to leech Energy, rather than a curse.

#3

I have had "cosmic orgasm", hot flash up the spine, " sleep apnea" where I wake up needing to breathe because (in my case) there was too much energy ' stuck ' in the chest and body, and energy jerks that wake me up. Just my own energy. As far as something stuck to the heart chakra,,,, Health issues ?

#4

You had a burst of kundalini energy.

LightWithinsaid:

Okay so earlier today I was laying down to take a nap and I hadnt done my aura of protection and aura cleaning a second time(I recently did it for a second time since I need to do it twice a day) As I was laying down I felt a huge surge throughout my body like if someone shocked you it was like a pulse. The feeling when your foot is asleep and you hit it to make it wake up the vibration feeling it was like that. And now when I woke up I feel like something is attached to my heart chakra and its been bothering me. Have I been cursed or am I just over reacting? Thank you for your replies ahead of time. HAIL ZEUS Forever!!

#5
alreadygoneshoppingsaid:
LightWithinsaid:

Okay so earlier today I was laying down to take a nap and I hadnt done my aura of protection and aura cleaning a second time(I recently did it for a second time since I need to do it twice a day) As I was laying down I felt a huge surge throughout my body like if someone shocked you it was like a pulse. The feeling when your foot is asleep and you hit it to make it wake up the vibration feeling it was like that. And now when I woke up I feel like something is attached to my heart chakra and its been bothering me. Have I been cursed or am I just over reacting? Thank you for your replies ahead of time. HAIL ZEUS Forever!!

I think your overreacting abit but anyways. The answer is on the templeofzeus.org site. Freeing yourself of an entity.

https://templeofzeus.org/Detaching.php

Thank you for your reply this has given me insight and information which I did not have

#6
Forums Contributorsaid:

You had a burst of kundalini energy.

LightWithinsaid:

Okay so earlier today I was laying down to take a nap and I hadnt done my aura of protection and aura cleaning a second time(I recently did it for a second time since I need to do it twice a day) As I was laying down I felt a huge surge throughout my body like if someone shocked you it was like a pulse. The feeling when your foot is asleep and you hit it to make it wake up the vibration feeling it was like that. And now when I woke up I feel like something is attached to my heart chakra and its been bothering me. Have I been cursed or am I just over reacting? Thank you for your replies ahead of time. HAIL ZEUS Forever!!

Thank you for your reply. What would cause this burst of energy and was I just over reacting when I felt something on my heart chakra or does it have something to do with the energy burst?

#7
This is the targeted message.
Gerecht Rorsaid:

I think this could be an enemy thoughtform or entity messing with you, they often attach to the Earth Chakra to leech Energy, rather than a curse.

Thank you for your reply. I have been seeing what I believe to be thoughtforms in my vision I remember I made a thread on it.

#8
jbkbmzsaid:

I have had "cosmic orgasm", hot flash up the spine, " sleep apnea" where I wake up needing to breathe because (in my case) there was too much energy ' stuck ' in the chest and body, and energy jerks that wake me up. Just my own energy. As far as something stuck to the heart chakra,,,, Health issues ?

Thank you for your reply. I'm not sure I didnt feel it until after I had woken up and I no longer feel it so I am relieved