Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is vaping hemp/full spectrum CBD harmful?

WoadWarrior

I have always had sleep issues, I do pretty much everything right when it comes to sleep habits and I am very active but sometimes for even days at a time I cannot sleep at all without chemical assistance in the past I used cannabis, I then stopped using cannabis due to more experienced Satanists stating that in 99% of cases its harmful to the soul and likely the body but what about CBD (full spectrum), I have tried it and it definitly helped me sleep honestly it seems vaguely psychoactive despite claims, but it didnt feel like it was fucking with me in any way, my personality was not altered I felt no loss of control I just felt really relaxed, but clearly if its meaningfully harmful to my spiritual advancement I will not use it.

I asked the Gods but my method of communication is lacking and it wasnt a visceral response that I sometimes get that leaves no room for doubt as to a God communicating me and although I got a positive sign I could be misinterpeting it or have given the positive sign to myself due to me "wanting it" I have done this in the past and fooled myself so I would like a some alternatvie opinions from other Satanists.

I asked the Gods but my method of communication is lacking and it wasnt a visceral response that I sometimes get that leaves no room for doubt as to a God communicating me and although I got a positive sign I could be misinterpeting it or have given the positive sign to myself due to me "wanting it" I have done this in the past and fooled myself so I would like a some alternatvie opinions from other Satanists.
I'm not an expert in these chemicals, but the fact that you can't communicate with the Gods could be an effect of them.

Yes, it is harmful, especially when inhaled. And yes, it is psychoactive as it crosses the brain-blood barrier. The thing is that it is in direct counter to the effects of THC which is why it does not cause psychotic effects like THC does. Using it as a sleeping aid will make you physically dependent on it and is not a good reason to use it. I can only think it would be good to use it for reducing inflammation from excessive athletic activities, and perhaps for cancer treatment. Of the latter I am unsure, but if that would be the case, then it would have to be used in another method than vaping. Vaping is extremely harmful for your lungs whatever the case might be. Topical and oral applications are valid options, though (creams and oils).

As for actual remedies for sleeping issues. Exercise. Exercising regularly, even up to the point of every day will rewire your brain so that you can sleep in a healthy manner. This is especially true for those who have used cannabis regularly. There are myriad other good results from exercise as well. There will be an adjustment period, but once that is over you will sleep just fine. Make sure that you are also eating healthy and getting every micronutrient that you need, including for healthy sleep.

This is not healthy. Regardless of the plant itself being unhealthy which has had hundreds of pages written about this, the act of vaping this oil is extremely unhealthy and damaging. It is filling your lungs with oil, and basically using your lungs to drink the oil. The alveolas in the lungs that are meant to catch the air and exchange it with the blood, are now all blocked and filled with these drops of oil. And the lungs have no good way to clean themselves from oil and remove it, this is not a natural occurrence that they are used to.

Take it from me, Gods don't like it when your high, and they'll keep distance or won't respond at all if they sense you are intoxicated, because they do not want to feel intoxicated themselves and...that's what happens when you connect with someone who's stoned. Besides, you can actually learn to induce far better feelings pretty quickly if your pineal chakra is unlocked.

I once loved Cannabis as a substance of abuse before I really kicked off, though. I understand the sentiment for it, but see, this incense when consumed directly will open your soul up in a way that leaves you completely open to psychic attack, especially when you've become a brightone. Also, from experience, when you hit some with any substantial ammount of Tetra in it, you go on a full psychoactive trip, because it immediately sends you into a trance state, activates a bunch of specific weird receptors in your brain which has been enhanced by spiritual work, and suddenly all your vision naadis are activated and you're forcefully seeing fractal reality.

And yes, intaking clouds of vaporized resinous material is quite harmful; buddy, pal, chum, you need your lungs, the lungs are the very core of our energetic input-output system, „Life is in the Breath“, as Thoth said.You fuck up your lungs, that fucks up your breathing, and thus fucks up the core of your magickal function.

Consuming THC orally is also not safe, as this is when it directly becomes psychoactive, once THC passes through the liver, it actually changes to a completely different, far more psychoactive chemical. Suddenly, you're dealing with Scalefaces and that ilk as if they're right there in front of you, it's not even fucking fun once you reach a certan point of advancement man, it really isn't, it gets straight up fucking dangerous for a Satanist. Just quit the stuff. Not worth it, honestly.

I'm not an expert in these chemicals, but the fact that you can't communicate with the Gods could be an effect of them.
I only used it once years ago im just exploring options for helping me sleep a bit more reguarly as I have been having a lot of difficulties lately, and I stopped using cannabis about 6 years ago, I wasnt on the forums at the time I just assumed it wasnt harmful, I stopped after reading that it is and the Gods confirmed it to me when I asked.

I have always had sleep issues, I do pretty much everything right when it comes to sleep habits and I am very active but sometimes for even days at a time I cannot sleep at all without chemical assistance in the past I used cannabis, I then stopped using cannabis due to more experienced Satanists stating that in 99% of cases its harmful to the soul and likely the body but what about CBD (full spectrum), I have tried it and it definitly helped me sleep honestly it seems vaguely psychoactive despite claims, but it didnt feel like it was fucking with me in any way, my personality was not altered I felt no loss of control I just felt really relaxed, but clearly if its meaningfully harmful to my spiritual advancement I will not use it.

I don't know much about the downsides of CBD in particular, but regardless of this, the Marijuana industry or also Western Medicine may pretend that that plant is the only herbal medicine available, when in reality there are many which can be used for this, such as chamomile. You can research this or test out various herbal formulas, or ideally book an appointment with a TCM doctor.

As sleep is a yin function, you can also invoke lunar energy for the purpose of inducing sleep, and/or hold the Spleen 6 acupoint, which is a major yin acupoint.

I only used it once years ago im just exploring options for helping me sleep a bit more reguarly as I have been having a lot of difficulties lately, and I stopped using cannabis about 6 years ago, I wasnt on the forums at the time I just assumed it wasnt harmful, I stopped after reading that it is and the Gods confirmed it to me when I asked.
Try not to look at any screen at least 1 hour before sleep.

HPC sermon "drug high explained" 2017 changed my life when i especially started meditating.
The drugs take energy out of your chakras so it is not an empowerment it is actually draining you. That is why you easily sleep, it is because of fatigue nothing else. The more power you have you sleep less and if you do sleep then you dream and stuff

The sermon is 4pg long and idk how to send things on here but if you find it it can help.
Because I was using that shitty thing to resolve my issues and now I am clean and happier than ever I feel above those lethargic states

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back