Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is there any Satanic Rituals that can help me do good for my finals.?

mitoinsanity

I am so fucking desperate, I tried praying one time three times and I cant feel myself get better. I gave up on god long ago.

We don't rely on the Gods here. You must learn to know, knowledge will never appear in your head out of thin air.

Perhaps you can pray to some Gods, who rules these topics, to make your finals smooth, so for example knowledge don't disappear from your head suddenly when the paper is given to you.
Thoth has a power ritual, do that and ask help from him. But sit down and study.
Also here is this page that can help:

My advice as a student that is in university is just study. You will make ch farther when studying and doing your homework and taking notes in class. That the Gods and Father Satan would appreciate you more for just studying. Think of it how our goals as SA are to be able to do magick on our own because our souls and auras are strong. Without having to depend on the Gods and Satan to help us out all the time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back