Header Wallpaper

Is it ok to make sigils?

gFollowerU1 min to read

I learned to make sigils last year while I wasn't a Zevist yet and was searching about chaos magick. The way I learned was to choose a very specific sentence about the thing I wanted to manifest, remove the letters that were repeated, and try to make a unique symbol. After creating the sigil, it would be necessary to give it energy by meditating on it, having orgasms looking at it, or other things.

Is it safe to do it? I know there are more powerful and effective ways to get what I want, but for now I don't have much power, and I'm planning on being clean and getting stronger before starting to make "true magick".

Also, I want to make a sigil to help me with my social anxiety problems. If I can't make sigils for it, then I will have to make true magick because I really need help with it. I'm going to make another post about this, but if anyone has any magick or something that can help, I would appreciate it a lot.

Thanks in advance.

#1

This is enemy bullshit.

You won't have any power from a piece of paper whatsoever, and you won't be able to create a sigil that has power.

True sigils are a link between an energy source / higher intelligence(Gods). You need to meditate on them to have any impact on you.

Advance your soul and you can have impact on your life with spells.

#2
This is the targeted message.
Satanic Avenger 666said:

A sigil is a link to energy source(s) and that's it. The power won't be inside the paper, or on the monitor.