http://askingangels.com/articles/starseeds/felines.php
I have stumbled across this article about cat people.

http://askingangels.com/articles/starseeds/felines.php
I have stumbled across this article about cat people.
http://askingangels.com/articles/starseeds/felines.php
I have stumbled across this article about cat people.
No. This is symbolic as cats are actually a symbol of the energy Bastet and Sekhmet represent. Cats represent feline and playful female energy from the occult standpoint, as thus the Egyptian representations.
No. This is symbolic as cats are actually a symbol of the energy Bastet and Sekhmet represent. Cats represent feline and playful female energy from the occult standpoint, as thus the Egyptian representations.
Angels are evil things which make people become insane, ruin lives, and end lives. So any website called "ask angel" probably is not going to tell the truth.
You can learn many things from https://templeofzeus.org/ or ask us questions here. :)
Angels are evil things which make people become insane, ruin lives, and end lives. So any website called "ask angel" probably is not going to tell the truth.
You can learn many things from https://templeofzeus.org/ or ask us questions here. :)
...
Oh, I see. So she just chooses to appear astrally as a catlike with cat eyes to symbolize this?
...
Oh, I see. So she just chooses to appear astrally as a catlike with cat eyes to symbolize this?
Angels are evil things which make people become insane, ruin lives, and end lives. So any website called "ask angel" probably is not going to tell the truth.
You can learn many things from https://templeofzeus.org/ or ask us questions here. :)
I know, but I just happen to choose this website randomly. I know there more information about these from non new age sources
Angels are evil things which make people become insane, ruin lives, and end lives. So any website called "ask angel" probably is not going to tell the truth.
You can learn many things from https://templeofzeus.org/ or ask us questions here. :)
I know, but I just happen to choose this website randomly. I know there more information about these from non new age sources
We use essential cookies to keep Ancient Forums secure and working. With your permission, we will also use optional cookies and load third-party media. Privacy policy
