Header Wallpaper

Is Bastet a feline Sirian?

Woodlandman1 min to read

http://askingangels.com/articles/starseeds/felines.php

I have stumbled across this article about cat people.

#1

No. This is symbolic as cats are actually a symbol of the energy Bastet and Sekhmet represent. Cats represent feline and playful female energy from the occult standpoint, as thus the Egyptian representations.

#2

Angels are evil things which make people become insane, ruin lives, and end lives. So any website called "ask angel" probably is not going to tell the truth.

You can learn many things from https://templeofzeus.org/ or ask us questions here. :)

#3
HP. Zevios Metathronossaid:

...

Oh, I see. So she just chooses to appear astrally as a catlike with cat eyes to symbolize this?

#4
Ol argedco luciftiassaid:

Angels are evil things which make people become insane, ruin lives, and end lives. So any website called "ask angel" probably is not going to tell the truth.

You can learn many things from https://templeofzeus.org/ or ask us questions here. :)

I know, but I just happen to choose this website randomly. I know there more information about these from non new age sources