Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is anyone from Florida here? New to Satanism... Will like to get tog

freethinker400

I live close to the Tampa Bay Area of Florida.

I am New to Satanism, and will love to get jump started right away, but I also have many questions, and will love to meet one on one, or with a group close by...
I am willing to travel to Orlando, Miami, East, West Coast, North, or South of me....

Best Regards to all,
And Hail Satan...

Freethinker40

I live in W. Tampa in hillsborough county

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, November 6, 2010 2:47:41 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Is anyone from Florida here? New to Satanism... Will like to get together

I'm from Broward County in South Florida, ever heard of a little town called Coral Springs? HAIL SATAN
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brandy Light <brandyl91@... wrote:

I live in tampa, I am also new

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com

Sheesh, I wish I still lived in Florida. I've been running back and forth between the two Carolinas, they suck.

I remember last time I went to St. Augustine Florida to visit my aunt and uncle there, I walked into a candle shop and found some black candles no problem... Wish the same could be said around here.

HS/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "HenryH" <astralnaut888@... wrote:

I'm old and I live in Hollywood FL.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brandy Light <brandyl91@ wrote:

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com

<td val[/IMG] I live in Ocala and can't wait to leave in the spring. I want to go to Michigan, but most likely it will be SC since we live in our RV. That being said we plan to give away our 30 foot motor home in the spring cos our fifth wheel camper will be done then. If a brother or sister in Satan is in Florida then or just needing a place write me off list.  

--- On Sun, 11/7/10, [ilms] <ilms871@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Is anyone from Florida here? New to Satanism... Will like to get together
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, November 7, 2010, 3:04 AM

Sheesh, I wish I still lived in Florida. I've been running back and forth between the two Carolinas, they suck.

I remember last time I went to St. Augustine Florida to visit my aunt and uncle there, I walked into a candle shop and found some black candles no problem... Wish the same could be said around here.

HS/88

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "HenryH" <astralnaut888@... wrote:

I'm old and I live in Hollywood FL.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Brandy Light <brandyl91@ wrote:

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back