Header Wallpaper

Introduction

Helix1 min to read

Ayyy I've been a Zevist for almost two and half years now. I've never quite introduced myself, I always figured it was too late but since we got new forums and I wanna be more involved here I go:

-My screen name is Helix, though I prefer it over my real name.
-I love war, fighting, and combat in general. Idk why I just do.
-Music and art are awesome, and I can always count on a good song to pick me up no matter the situation.
- I love animals but my favorites are wolves and goats.
-I'm obsessed with blue fire, it's just so pretty and captivating <3
- I draw and do art mainly of wolves but my people skills are improving gradually.

Don't be afraid to say hi! Welcome to the new forums btw! HAIL ZEUS!

#1

Helix hi, really great painting!:)

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#2

Hallo and thanks, however it wasn't painted by me. It for me. ^^' I paid someone to paint it. Most of my art is traditional due to time and family matters.

#3
Helixsaid:

Hallo and thanks, however it wasn't painted by me. It for me. ^^' I paid someone to paint it. Most of my art is traditional due to time and family matters.

Are you gonna share your drawings? :P

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#4

Of course! Here's a few:

https://canislux.deviantart.com/art/Come-at-me-700499874

https://canislux.deviantart.com/art/War-690178968

https://canislux.deviantart.com/art/Say-hi-698791549

https://canislux.deviantart.com/art/The-coming-of-night-693590159

https://canislux.deviantart.com/art/Hail-to-the-king-692521084

Most of them are of myself or my characters. ^^'

#5

Very nice! Hail to the king one is my favourite.

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#6
This is the targeted message.

Thanks! That's of my oc Herald, who leads a refugee pride. He usually takes in those who have been kicked out of their own pride and so forth. He's a rather cool dude, just don't tick him off. He'd probably eat you.

#7
Helixsaid:

Thanks! That's of my oc Herald, who leads a refugee pride. He usually takes in those who have been kicked out of their own pride and so forth. He's a rather cool dude, just don't tick him off. He'd probably eat you.

Alright, I'll try not to annoy him.
Lol

Death is the only promise,
so attack life