Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Information and Guidance

Eos Foros

SaturnI am trying to find information about how to find when Saturn passes the first house of a person. Or how to find when Saturn is retrograde on the personal planets of a person. I must say that I have already tried Azazel’s Astrology for info but maybe I missed something.  Στάλθηκε από την Αλληλογραφία για Windows 10  

Hi. In order to find out that information, you need to have your birth information and time and go to the website, astro.com and make an account and out in your birth information.
After that you need to go to "Extended Chart Selection" At the lower right corner of the page. Then you put in your information and choose "Transits" and then you have to read the wheel to see where Saturn is and if it is coming to your first house or not.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.
High Priestess Shannon
On Tuesday, January 22, 2019, 9:59:40 AM EST, Eos Foros eosforos108.666@... [JoS_Astrology] <[email protected] wrote:

SaturnI am trying to find information about how to find when Saturn passes the first house of a person. Or how to find when Saturn is retrograde on the personal planets of a person. I must say that I have already tried Azazel’s Astrology for info but maybe I missed something.  Στάλθηκε από την Αλληλογραφία για Windows 10  

Attachments :
<ol>E04F4F6A42594B8B9A940389435D0FD2.png</ol>Thank you very much for the response. Yes this helps. I will let you know if I need further assistance.  Στάλθηκε από την Αλληλογραφία για Windows 10  Από: Shannon soutlaw92@... [JoS_Astrology]
Αποστολή: Τρίτη, 22 Ιανουαρίου 2019 7:21 μμ
Προς: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; Eos Foros eosforos108.666@... [JoS_Astrology]
Θέμα: Re: [JoS_Astrology] Information and Guidance    Hi. In order to find out that information, you need to have your birth information and time and go to the website, astro.com and make an account and out in your birth information.  After that you need to go to "Extended Chart Selection" At the lower right corner of the page. Then you put in your information and choose "Transits" and then you have to read the wheel to see where Saturn is and if it is coming to your first house or not.  I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.  High Priestess Shannon  On Tuesday, January 22, 2019, 9:59:40 AM EST, Eos Foros eosforos108.666@... [JoS_Astrology] <[email protected] wrote:      SaturnI am trying to find information about how to find when Saturn passes the first house of a person. Or how to find when Saturn is retrograde on the personal planets of a person. I must say that I have already tried Azazel’s Astrology for info but maybe I missed something.  Στάλθηκε από την Αλληλογραφία για Windows 10   

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back