Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Infiltraitors

jd

This is a message to all you infiltrators. Fuck you,you will never be able to take down satan or lord satans army
.we are his ground crew and I can tell you faggots right now when I get even a piece of my god power potential I will personally ass fuck every jew/Christian out there through music and magic for sniffing around our jos masterpiece. Seriously u hacking info enemy whores, go away or die.
Sent from my iPhone

Great. Sure. Give them all something to accuse us of making terroristic threats. Real brilliant.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jd <jayvon.smith@... wrote:

This is a message to all you infiltrators. Fuck you,you will never be able to take down satan or lord satans army
.we are his ground crew and I can tell you faggots right now when I get even a piece of my god power potential I will personally ass fuck every jew/Christian out there through music and magic for sniffing around our jos masterpiece. Seriously u hacking info enemy whores, go away or die.
Sent from my iPhone

i agree 666%! May all infiltrators relentlessly fall flat on there fucking face ~ u all dezerve to get spit on pissedon and then nailed to a fucking upside downcross in your own christ illusion and the fuckers out there that work for the enemy and the enemy etz .. Do us all a favor and KILL YOURSELF . rid your self from existance you worthless fucking skum- and may you eternally rest in piss and nothing more , you fucking cockroaches pests , kikes - PISS OFF! -

Hail ~
SATAN~
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jd <jayvon.smith@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

If i may ask, was there a specific incident with an infiltrator that prompted you to write that, or just the general knowledge that there are infiltrators in our midst somewhere?

I do second that however - any infiltrators out there, GET LOST. This is bigger than you. You have no idea what you are dealing with here!

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 9:39 AM, call_me_something_else <no.state@... wrote:
  Great. Sure. Give them all something to accuse us of making terroristic threats. Real brilliant.

Hail Father Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

I think it was awesome, great energy. We should be supportive of each other, not trying to put each other down with sarcasm.
Jews try to put us down, that's bad enough.

Be supportive of each other and show love and respect. Channel your hate and your sarcasm where it belongs; at the enemys throat.

To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 16:39:18 +0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Infiltraitors

Hail Father Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

No specific reason. I'm just currently surrounded by Christians and In so deep into satanism I want to become a warrior for our cause. I speak for us all. I can see how strong we are. There "god" taught them sheep to fear us. We were taught to never fear the enemy. We are conditioned by the greatest being in existence. True light warrior father satan 
Big hail for satanBig rally when we win 
But the only thing I am actually concerned about, to those who are still reading....are the grays on ourside?I know there are many species in the universe multiverse. Who other than humans and duat gods are on ourside? 

Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 26, 2013, at 4:20 PM, Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:
  If i may ask, was there a specific incident with an infiltrator that prompted you to write that, or just the general knowledge that there are infiltrators in our midst somewhere?

I do second that however - any infiltrators out there, GET LOST. This is bigger than you. You have no idea what you are dealing with here!

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 9:39 AM, call_me_something_else <no.state@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back