Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Increasing another's virtue

WinterWarrior666

I have a few questions regarding the concepts of empathy/goodness/moral virtuousness/honor/whatever you would call it.

From where does it eminate? Surely it must come from somewhere within the soul, which brings me to my next question.

...Could one use magic... to alter anothers soul, to have empathy and virtue/honor?

Lets take an awful person, devoid of empathy/honor/virtue or whatever causes it, someone who of course is a normie without magical protection, what would happen if I sat down every day for a year, and threw a spell at their very soul, targeting wherever empathy/virtue/goodness/honor is supposed to come from, and programming it to grow/increase?

WinterWarrior666 said:
I have a few questions regarding the concepts of empathy/goodness/moral virtuousness/honor/whatever you would call it.

From where does it eminate? Surely it must come from somewhere within the soul, which brings me to my next question.

...Could one use magic... to alter anothers soul, to have empathy and virtue/honor?

Lets take an awful person, devoid of empathy/honor/virtue or whatever causes it, someone who of course is a normie without magical protection, what would happen if I sat down every day for a year, and threw a spell at their very soul, targeting wherever empathy/virtue/goodness/honor is supposed to come from, and programming it to grow/increase?

Empathy is not equal to honor or goodness.

If you start your working on a favorabel date, raise the right energy /use the right runes, programm the energy the right way, direct the energy, do it consistently (atleast 40 days), then yes you can influence a person this way.

But unless the person is really close to you, you would want to spend your time, energy on your self.

WinterWarrior666 said:

We are not pseudo-christian buddhists who develop ''moral virtues''. Empathy and exaggerated kindness can be weaknesses.

WinterWarrior666 said:

No. Essentially, part of advancing etc is all about being responsible for ourselves, working on our own souls and karma. It doesn't work like that, an awful person is an awful person, it is their very soul that is inferior, and it can't be "fixed" by others.

If a person does have goodness inside them (a lot of people develop a "hard shell" because of damage from life experiences) then their goodness can be brought out by others. But not for people who just don't have it in them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back