Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Increased sex drive lately

[email protected]

So, a few weeks ago I started a daily meditation program, and since then I've noticed an incredibly strong increase in my sex drive. Now, my gut is telling me that I shouldn't be concerned, but I want to ask if this is normal? I recall certain meditations can increase one's sex drive, but I'm curious since I'm only doing basic breathing exercises as of now... Also, I've read in places that excessive amounts of orgasms can mess with the levels of certain brain chemicals, and I'm a little worried about that. 
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

XD yes this is pretty normal and a good thing. Sex drive is repressed without the kind of stimulation we focus on in power meditations. once you start reaching into your inner power and free your ki flow with meditation this of course increases the sex drive as the kundalini is sexual in nature

On Wednesday, April 15, 2015 11:07 AM, "demonsarefriends@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

So, a few weeks ago I started a daily meditation program, and since then I've noticed an incredibly strong increase in my sex drive. Now, my gut is telling me that I shouldn't be concerned, but I want to ask if this is normal? I recall certain meditations can increase one's sex drive, but I'm curious since I'm only doing basic breathing exercises as of now... Also, I've read in places that excessive amounts of orgasms can mess with the levels of certain brain chemicals, and I'm a little worried about that. 
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

You can orgasm as much as you like. That's some bullshit like when they passed off that you lose too much zinc and it harms you. Psh... as if.

Have fun.

It's the increase of bio-electricity within your body and energy level in your chakras. Which is very positive but this will go back to normal when your body and soul has adapt to the amount of energy.

You may get more intense orgasms and increased sensitivity.

It is nothing to worry about as long as you do not push the breathing exercises as they stimulates the nervous system and bio-electricity level in the brain. Always proceed with caution and be patient, do less breaths if you feel something is off!!!

And no, your Kundalini is not beggining its ascending. When you activate it you may feel a very warm pressure in the base of your spine. When you activate the Sushumna, you may sense the pressure from the base of the spine and a very strong heat that flows up the spine like a thin thread and your spine gets a good energy flow.

When one awakens the Serpent, you may feel a very hot spinning sensation in the base of the spine and will be able to communicate with it, although I believe you can commincate with the serpent even though it's just activated. (These are my experiences anyway).

When you reach the point to its ascending you've already come in such advanced levels in Kundalini that you will be certain when it happens, but as all great things in satanism. The greatest things happens when you least expect it.

As you continue to meditate and advance your sex drive can go way up or way down. It just happens from time to time. It's nothing to worry about. Your body is simply working to adjust to the different energy levels and the kundalini. And don't believe that shit about orgasms messing with brain chemistry. The enemy always tries to suppress sex in any way. Sexual energy can be used for a multitude of things and is very natural. Never be ashamed of your sex drive.

Increased sex drive can be due to many factors, including better kidney health (or worse) which is indicated by your breathing exercises or better liver health (also indicated by your breathing exercises).

It is not necessarily indicative of the beginning of kundalini ascension unless it is accompanied by intense heat in the sacrum, maybe itching, strong pineal gland and third eye stimulation without your input and possibly energies running up your spine..

Often sexual energy is mistaken for kundalini which is something to be aware of.

Thanks for your responses, this sounds like it's definitely a positive thing. Dark_Pagan_666, you mentioned possibly being able to communicate with my Kundalini, and I'm not sure what you mean by that. My understanding is that the Kundalini is part of a soul's anatomy, analogous to an organ in the human body. But what you said is (to me) making it sound like it's some kind of entity. What exactly is it?

It is a positive sign.. It is not your Kundalini or your bioelectricity though.. Both have other symptoms. But this is a sign that your sacral chakra is more active, as the sacral chakra controls several things including heightened sex drive. So, you have activated your sacral chakra :) Continue activating other chakras. Each chakra shows a definitive symptom when they are activated.
Kundalini may take years to rise, so don't worry about it yet. When you have increased biolectricity, you will feel more electicity running through your body parts apart from feeling highly energetic.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back