Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm having a hard time dedicating to Satan

To explain certain a context and background before I list the reasons. I was raised in a Christian family, but rejected it for several reasons, moral, logical, scientific and so on. I studied other religions and none made sense either. Islam was nonsensical and morally repugnant, Judaism as well. The Dharmic religions all centered on "remerging to Brahma/Nirvana/Nothingness", like if the end goal was to just return to Source why did we separate from it in the first place? So that made no sense either. Gnosticism also made no sense, why would the "Unknowable God" allow the Demiurge to do what he was doing, the obvious thing to do was just destroy the material realm, the archons and the Demiurge and free all the souls trapped in bodies, not send Jesus on some covert op mission that got sabotaged by the Demiurge anyway.

As of now, what makes the most sense to me is Hermeticism, which goes in line with Robert Monroe's research on astral travel and what he saw, that the universe is ultimately the product of the mind of God/the One and that the astral is more fluid in allowing the mind to shape/create "reality". Not sure how many here read the Kybalion and are familiar with the Hermetic principles, but these old principles are essentially the foundation of all magick and spiritual work. Now in Hermetic thought the end goal is also basically to "remerge with the One", which I didn't understand but also saw no point in for the reason listed above regarding why I rejected the Dharmic religions. I also saw it as a threat to my individuality as well as an attack, if we're all just one person anyway, then why divide in the first place and cause all this division, strife ect, why would God cause himself a personality disorder, and for no reason? Many say it's "God exploring himself" but God as understood by the mystics is a complete being, so he has no need to "explore" himself. So that was rediculous as well.

I came across the JOS years ago but never delved deep into it, have recently done that over the past few weeks but it's clear the website has a lot of outaded info(like humanity being made to mine gold, enemy nordics being a thing, ect), would be nice if it was updated since that of course made no sense to me either, machines can mine gold better so there was no point in making humans for that. However, some things felt off as well. Why did Satan and the Gods lose a battle to spiritually inferior reps and greys, damning millions of humans in the process? Why did the spiritually advanced pagan societies who were practising power mediations all convert to Christianity/Islam? Many say they were forced to do so, by who? Jews? There are a thousand Gentiles for every Jew, and we're supposed to be spiritually stronger than them anyway, so that of course makes no sense, you're seriously going to tell me that Jews overpowered entire Gentile empires spiritually and the Gods allowed that, despite both being stronger?

The Inquisition is cited as this "purge" of Paganism by Jews and the Gentiles apparently just took it and converted, but anyone who reads into it knows the Inquistion is largely exaggerated and most who were killed by it were "heretics" which are essentially other types of Christians/Gnostics that stoop up to the Catholic Church, NOT Pagans. By that time Paganism was already largely gone as most Pagans had converted. Christians persecuted and got rid of Paganism after they had converted a large percentage of Pagans if not the majority of them.

History is written by the victors and all, but as I understand it that the persecutions on Pagans began after Christianity had already taken a dominant hold, which if I understand Spiritual Satanism correctly should have never happened. To gain that dominant hold, a significant percentage of people had to have been converted willingly before the ideology was enforced. Leftism today is essentially following in Christianity's footsteps, the takeover from Paganism was largely bloodless, until about 500 AD when Christianity was enforced and Pagans were persecuted, harassed and even killed, with temples shut down and so on. The Crusades by the Teutonic Order on Lithuania was also another bloody takeover of Pagan lands and forced conversions, but by that time most of Europe, especially the West, was Catholic.

However, there are things in the narrative put on by the JOS that don't make sense to me, such as Maxine and three others I believe freeing the Goetic demons. So you're going to tell me that in a span of few months, 3 or 4 people were able to free beings that were trapped by thousands of years of curses/control by countless magicians, kabbalist rabbis and so on who poured tons of energy into that, and that inferior angelic thoughtforms/reps/greys were able to bind Nordic Gods for such a long time, and this was all cancelled out by a few people sending a bit of their solar plexus energy on these demons over a short period? And that the enemy entities just allowed Maxine to do that? Also, couldn't Satan have freed the Goetic demons himself without needing human assistance?

As for the Goetic demons being freed, there are magicians out there who still practise the Solomonic rituals and are able to bind these beings, for example, this guy, who was one of the people who inspired me to get into magick in the first place, was able to bind Buer with Solomonic rituals, which if anyone is familiar with , includes curses, calling on Yahweh/angels to bind the demon, casting protection circles and so on:

[Link censored to avoid giving attention to the enemy]

Spiritual experiences are an interesting factor in all this, but again they're all over the place. There are several Satanic groups and spiritual groups who claimed to haven spoken to this or that entity and so how am I supposed to figure out the legit ones from the fake ones, there's always the risk it's your mind making it up or it's an impostor rather than the real entity you're interacting with.

I don't know if I've gotten the whole narrative correct, so corrections/explanations would be appreciated. As you can tell I've diven deep into this as I am very determined in knowing the truth and not being misdirected. I do not mean to offend anybody but my search for the truth has to include how I feel about things otherwise I wouldn't be laying out how I'm perceiving things genuinely.

Despite all this, Spiritual Satanism does make the most sense for me, it balances out individuality and spirituality, and yet I can't help but notice holes in the narrative, as I've done to all other religions/worldviews. I know there is a world beyond this one and there are powers beyond us, so what I'm interested in is aligning with the right forces, not the wrong ones, and by right, I obviously mean the ones that have humanity's best interests in mind and aren't evil. If I'm going to dedicate, I have to be certain I'm making the right choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
To explain certain a context and background before I list the reasons. I was raised in a Christian family, but rejected it for several reasons, moral, logical, scientific and so on. I studied other religions and none made sense either. Islam was nonsensical and morally repugnant, Judaism as well. The Dharmic religions all centered on "remerging to Brahma/Nirvana/Nothingness", like if the end goal was to just return to Source why did we separate from it in the first place? So that made no sense either. Gnosticism also made no sense, why would the "Unknowable God" allow the Demiurge to do what he was doing, the obvious thing to do was just destroy the material realm, the archons and the Demiurge and free all the souls trapped in bodies, not send Jesus on some covert op mission that got sabotaged by the Demiurge anyway.

As of now, what makes the most sense to me is Hermeticism, which goes in line with Robert Monroe's research on astral travel and what he saw, that the universe is ultimately the product of the mind of God/the One and that the astral is more fluid in allowing the mind to shape/create "reality". Not sure how many here read the Kybalion and are familiar with the Hermetic principles, but these old principles are essentially the foundation of all magick and spiritual work. Now in Hermetic thought the end goal is also basically to "remerge with the One", which I didn't understand but also saw no point in for the reason listed above regarding why I rejected the Dharmic religions. I also saw it as a threat to my individuality as well as an attack, if we're all just one person anyway, then why divide in the first place and cause all this division, strife ect, why would God cause himself a personality disorder, and for no reason? Many say it's "God exploring himself" but God as understood by the mystics is a complete being, so he has no need to "explore" himself. So that was rediculous as well.

I came across the JOS years ago but never delved deep into it, have recently done that over the past few weeks but it's clear the website has a lot of outaded info(like humanity being made to mine gold, enemy nordics being a thing, ect), would be nice if it was updated since that of course made no sense to me either, machines can mine gold better so there was no point in making humans for that. However, some things felt off as well. Why did Satan and the Gods lose a battle to spiritually inferior reps and greys, damning millions of humans in the process? Why did the spiritually advanced pagan societies who were practising power mediations all convert to Christianity/Islam? Many say they were forced to do so, by who? Jews? There are a thousand Gentiles for every Jew, and we're supposed to be spiritually stronger than them anyway, so that of course makes no sense, you're seriously going to tell me that Jews overpowered entire Gentile empires spiritually and the Gods allowed that, despite both being stronger?

The Inquisition is cited as this "purge" of Paganism by Jews and the Gentiles apparently just took it and converted, but anyone who reads into it knows the Inquistion is largely exaggerated and most who were killed by it were "heretics" which are essentially other types of Christians/Gnostics that stoop up to the Catholic Church, NOT Pagans. By that time Paganism was already largely gone as most Pagans had converted. Christians persecuted and got rid of Paganism after they had converted a large percentage of Pagans if not the majority of them.

History is written by the victors and all, but as I understand it that the persecutions on Pagans began after Christianity had already taken a dominant hold, which if I understand Spiritual Satanism correctly should have never happened. To gain that dominant hold, a significant percentage of people had to have been converted willingly before the ideology was enforced. Leftism today is essentially following in Christianity's footsteps, the takeover from Paganism was largely bloodless, until about 500 AD when Christianity was enforced and Pagans were persecuted, harassed and even killed, with temples shut down and so on. The Crusades by the Teutonic Order on Lithuania was also another bloody takeover of Pagan lands and forced conversions, but by that time most of Europe, especially the West, was Catholic.

However, there are things in the narrative put on by the JOS that don't make sense to me, such as Maxine and three others I believe freeing the Goetic demons. So you're going to tell me that in a span of few months, 3 or 4 people were able to free beings that were trapped by thousands of years of curses/control by countless magicians, kabbalist rabbis and so on who poured tons of energy into that, and that inferior angelic thoughtforms/reps/greys were able to bind Nordic Gods for such a long time, and this was all cancelled out by a few people sending a bit of their solar plexus energy on these demons over a short period? And that the enemy entities just allowed Maxine to do that? Also, couldn't Satan have freed the Goetic demons himself without needing human assistance?

As for the Goetic demons being freed, there are magicians out there who still practise the Solomonic rituals and are able to bind these beings, for example, this guy, who was one of the people who inspired me to get into magick in the first place, was able to bind Buer with Solomonic rituals, which if anyone is familiar with , includes curses, calling on Yahweh/angels to bind the demon, casting protection circles and so on:

[Link censored to avoid giving attention to the enemy]

Spiritual experiences are an interesting factor in all this, but again they're all over the place. There are several Satanic groups and spiritual groups who claimed to haven spoken to this or that entity and so how am I supposed to figure out the legit ones from the fake ones, there's always the risk it's your mind making it up or it's an impostor rather than the real entity you're interacting with.

I don't know if I've gotten the whole narrative correct, so corrections/explanations would be appreciated. As you can tell I've diven deep into this as I am very determined in knowing the truth and not being misdirected. I do not mean to offend anybody but my search for the truth has to include how I feel about things otherwise I wouldn't be laying out how I'm perceiving things genuinely.

Despite all this, Spiritual Satanism does make the most sense for me, it balances out individuality and spirituality, and yet I can't help but notice holes in the narrative, as I've done to all other religions/worldviews. I know there is a world beyond this one and there are powers beyond us, so what I'm interested in is aligning with the right forces, not the wrong ones, and by right, I obviously mean the ones that have humanity's best interests in mind and aren't evil. If I'm going to dedicate, I have to be certain I'm making the right choice.
Many of these questions have better answers that can be found through searching on the forums, however I can try to give something:

I believe the main answer to all of your concerns of binding of the demons or jew/gentile war have to do with understanding localization of power (amid the many other details of these events which go unknown to us)

From my understanding, earth was attacked, and due to its immature state, the enemy was able to achieve a temporary state of dominance. To someone who does not know our entire history or the actions outside earth, this may appear as like a permanent victory, but this is no more than a local occupation.

When fighting large wars, it is normal to take small losses, as not everywhere can be defended at once. More importantly, in my opinion, is the dimensional difference between us and the Gods. This difference means that we are in charge of the affairs of this dimension. The Gods can bless us, but ultimately someone has to take action on a local level. Therefore, if humans are failing on a local level, the Gods are limited not by their own power, but by ours.

Therefore, if the enemy is "binding" the Gods, as HPHC explained in another post, this binding only takes place relative to us. When we are cursed to avoid the Gods, and/or when their material presence is destroyed, then how can we invoke them to help us? In this sense, the God is limited, but again not by their own power, but by ours. This creates a localized bottleneck.

Similarly, this is why a local agent, HPS Maxine and others, was required to perform the actions of freeing the demons, as she could operate here on this dimension. Satan and the Gods, to my understanding, blessed and taught her, and this is where their power manifested on earth. However, to unbind the demons relative to the human world, a human had to facilitate this.

Even if this is not a strict requirement, it would at least be the most efficient pathway for the action. None of this means that the Gods were not present and actively helping, but it is just the manner in which they can help takes more realistic manifestations than simply snapping their fingers. Because the Gods have to deal with real limitations of our dimension, this changes how the manifestations happen from what we expect.

We have to be aware of how things manifest and shield ourselves from naive understandings of magic that are taught by the enemy, like that Yahweh created everything and is omnipotent, or a wave of the wand creates a pot of gold, etc.

Things do not happen immediately, and we can see this in many examples in history. For example, the Revolutionary War of the USA took 7 years to win, if I recall correctly, and many times it looked nearly hopeless, but because Washington had a higher level understanding of the true goals and benchmarks for victory, rather than Hollywood-esque ones, he continued on.

Similarly, we should not start doubting the Gods just because the events of reality do not align with our perceptions of what progress should look like. This applies not just to this question, but all other areas of life, where small karmic seeds sprout into much larger events, both good and bad.

Lastly, also remember that it is much easier to destroy than to create. The enemy simply destroys and enslaves as a means to fast power. Christianity is a slave religion and this is how it grew. Satan and the Gods never forced anyone, plus they spend their time teaching and growing us.

So to me, there is an element of "mob rule" when it comes to how Christianity gained power. While this sort of "overrun tactic" of the enemy gained them temporary success, it will also be their doom, because they committed a massive crime.

In the same way, you could go and take over your rich neighbor's house in a sudden burst of aggression, and here you could claim "victory". You can gloat and say "but I thought you were so rich and wise, how did you let me do this?", but then the SWAT team comes and permanently ends the injustice.

Because the SWAT team was not there instantly does not mean that the government was not looking out for the people, and sure the family should have been more prepared, but the course of these events still follows a realistic unfolding. It doesn't mean that Satan is not dominant, or that the people were not wise.

Edit: Answer by HPHC: https://ancient-forums.com/threads/...he-demons-updated-with-faq.65661/#post-305508
Another answer by JG NP: https://ancient-forums.com/threads/jewish-takeover-argument.65735/#post-306474

Why did Satan and the Gods lose a battle to spiritually inferior reps and greys, damning millions of humans in the process?
It's been said that they were greatly outnumbered by them.

Why did the spiritually advanced pagan societies who were practising power mediations all convert to Christianity/Islam?

There were not any "spiritually advanced" Pagan societies at that time, and they didn't convert willingly, they were mass murdered. One example is Hypatia, who was a teacher in a mystery school and was murdered by Christians. They also destroyed their books and burned manuscripts en masse, like the Library of Alexandria.

Many say they were forced to do so, by who? Jews? There are a thousand Gentiles for every Jew, and we're supposed to be spiritually stronger than them anyway, so that of course makes no sense, you're seriously going to tell me that Jews overpowered entire Gentile empires spiritually and the Gods allowed that, despite both being stronger?

You realize that the extraterrestrial enemies had dominated the earth by that time, right? There aren't only terrestrial enemies like the jews. they have ET support too. And no, the jews didn't kill them, the brainwashed Gentiles did, and again these brainwashed Gentiles too had ET support.

You are acting as if a book such as the "Malleus Malleficarium" that talks about "witches" and gives a pretty Pagan description of them was never written. Seriously, where are you getting this nonsense from? In the Inquisition they mostly killed witches, i.e. occultists and magick users who were mostly Esoteric Pagans, not other Christians. Giordano Bruno was an occultist, he practiced magick and he was burned at the stake for that reason. The "Inquisitors" were mostly trained to look for people who had Paranormal powers. They also bragged about burning occult texts.

It was obvious that there was an Occult revival during the Renaissance after they rediscovered the Hermetic texts after the fall of Constantinople in 1453 where Greeks transmitted them to Western Europe. Most grimoires and occult books were written during that time, such as the Three Books of Occult Philosophy by Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa. Which explains why the Inquisition happened. Before that, in the 13th Century a pope said that witches aren't real. Of course, during the Renaissance when the occult revival occurred the Catholic church started talking about persecuting "witches".

Not just occultism, but also people became obsessed with Greco-Roman art, philosophy, culture and even their gods. I mean, you have to look at many Renaissance paintings which have had a Pagan theme.

As about being "exaggerated", it was not. About 30,000-40,000 people were killed in the Inquisition, which would be as millions of people in our current population.

To gain that dominant hold, a significant percentage of people had to have been converted willingly before the ideology was enforced.

The "significant percentange" you are talking about were mostly rulers and elites. Just like the example you gave with the leftists in our days. Leftism is mostly an elite (mostly jewish) thing. The average person hates leftism and is confused when they mention "pronouns" and microagressions.

The same was with xianity: usually a king or ruler converted to Christianity and he enforced that religion to the mostly Pagan majority, persecuting anyone who didn't convert. Many examples of such rulers existed: Constantine, Charlemagne, Olaf of Norway and many others.

In most cases even after the average people were forced to convert, they didn't renounce Paganism totally, but they kept many of their traditions and "Christianized" them. They were more Pagan than Christian, even after they converted.

Swedish Occultist Thomas Karlsson said that a form of Paganism was still practiced in Sweden until the 16th century, and even nowadays some people there still practice rune magick. The same must be with Iceland, where Asatru is the second largest religion and keeps growing rapidly. Obviously you couldn't expect the people of Iceland to just convert to a Pagan religion en masse if they didn't practice it in some form (even Christianized) before.

There were not any "spiritually advanced" Pagan societies at that time, and they didn't convert willingly, they were mass murdered. One example is Hypatia, who was a teacher in a mystery school and was murdered by Christians. They also destroyed their books and burned manuscripts en masse, like the Library of Alexandria.

You realize that the extraterrestrial enemies had dominated the earth by that time, right? There aren't only terrestrial enemies like the jews. they have ET support too. And no, the jews didn't kill them, the brainwashed Gentiles did, and again these brainwashed Gentiles too had ET support.

You are acting as if a book such as the "Malleus Malleficarium" that talks about "witches" and gives a pretty Pagan description of them was never written. Seriously, where are you getting this nonsense from? In the Inquisition they mostly killed witches, i.e. occultists and magick users who were mostly Esoteric Pagans, not other Christians. Giordano Bruno was an occultist, he practiced magick and he was burned at the stake for that reason. The "Inquisitors" were mostly trained to look for people who had Paranormal powers. They also bragged about burning occult texts.

It was obvious that there was an Occult revival during the Renaissance after they rediscovered the Hermetic texts after the fall of Constantinople in 1453 where Greeks transmitted them to Western Europe. Most grimoires and occult books were written during that time, such as the Three Books of Occult Philosophy by Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa. Which explains why the Inquisition happened. Before that, in the 13th Century a pope said that witches aren't real. Of course, during the Renaissance when the occult revival occurred the Catholic church started talking about persecuting "witches".

Not just occultism, but also people became obsessed with Greco-Roman art, philosophy, culture and even their gods. I mean, you have to look at many Renaissance paintings which have had a Pagan theme.

As about being "exaggerated", it was not. About 30,000-40,000 people were killed in the Inquisition, which would be as millions of people in our current population.

The "significant percentange" you are talking about were mostly rulers and elites. Just like the example you gave with the leftists in our days. Leftism is mostly an elite (mostly jewish) thing. The average person hates leftism and is confused when they mention "pronouns" and microagressions.

The same was with xianity: usually a king or ruler converted to Christianity and he enforced that religion to the mostly Pagan majority, persecuting anyone who didn't convert. Many examples of such rulers existed: Constantine, Charlemagne, Olaf of Norway and many others.

In most cases even after the average people were forced to convert, they didn't renounce Paganism totally, but they kept many of their traditions and "Christianized" them. They were more Pagan than Christian, even after they converted.

Swedish Occultist Thomas Karlsson said that a form of Paganism was still practiced in Sweden until the 16th century, and even nowadays some people there still practice rune magick. The same must be with Iceland, where Asatru is the second largest religion and keeps growing rapidly. Obviously you couldn't expect the people of Iceland to just convert to a Pagan religion en masse if they didn't practice it in some form (even Christianized) before.

This does explain a lot. Thanks.

Many of these questions have better answers that can be found through searching on the forums, however I can try to give something:

I believe the main answer to all of your concerns of binding of the demons or jew/gentile war have to do with understanding localization of power (amid the many other details of these events which go unknown to us)

From my understanding, earth was attacked, and due to its immature state, the enemy was able to achieve a temporary state of dominance. To someone who does not know our entire history or the actions outside earth, this may appear as like a permanent victory, but this is no more than a local occupation.

When fighting large wars, it is normal to take small losses, as not everywhere can be defended at once. More importantly, in my opinion, is the dimensional difference between us and the Gods. This difference means that we are in charge of the affairs of this dimension. The Gods can bless us, but ultimately someone has to take action on a local level. Therefore, if humans are failing on a local level, the Gods are limited not by their own power, but by ours.

Therefore, if the enemy is "binding" the Gods, as HPHC explained in another post, this binding only takes place relative to us. When we are cursed to avoid the Gods, and/or when their material presence is destroyed, then how can we invoke them to help us? In this sense, the God is limited, but again not by their own power, but by ours. This creates a localized bottleneck.

Similarly, this is why a local agent, HPS Maxine and others, was required to perform the actions of freeing the demons, as she could operate here on this dimension. Satan and the Gods, to my understanding, blessed and taught her, and this is where their power manifested on earth. However, to unbind the demons relative to the human world, a human had to facilitate this.

Even if this is not a strict requirement, it would at least be the most efficient pathway for the action. None of this means that the Gods were not present and actively helping, but it is just the manner in which they can help takes more realistic manifestations than simply snapping their fingers. Because the Gods have to deal with real limitations of our dimension, this changes how the manifestations happen from what we expect.

We have to be aware of how things manifest and shield ourselves from naive understandings of magic that are taught by the enemy, like that Yahweh created everything and is omnipotent, or a wave of the wand creates a pot of gold, etc.

Things do not happen immediately, and we can see this in many examples in history. For example, the Revolutionary War of the USA took 7 years to win, if I recall correctly, and many times it looked nearly hopeless, but because Washington had a higher level understanding of the true goals and benchmarks for victory, rather than Hollywood-esque ones, he continued on.

Similarly, we should not start doubting the Gods just because the events of reality do not align with our perceptions of what progress should look like. This applies not just to this question, but all other areas of life, where small karmic seeds sprout into much larger events, both good and bad.

Thanks for the further information about binding, adds further context on it all. Just read HPHC's post as well on the matter as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back