so, here recently i've been givin a deadline to move out, which is sept. 5, because i wont get vaccine. well, things were good for about a week when i found a good apartment and job. BUT in the past 3 days i've never had so many unfortunate events happen in my entire life. I guess covid attached itself to me and i have felt like shit for 4 days now and it's getting worse another thing is my type of work that i just started is something that i abhore and i especially cant stand it when i have to work that labor intensive job feeling terible and have the worst possible nosebleeds that anybody could have in combination with the shitty coughing, puking, and just feeling miserable. I'm about to just quite the job and get the damn vaccine so i can stay longer and get my other shit together. I've never been so stressed in my entire life than in the past 4 days. And sad thing is this is happening because i've been negligent in my rituals and meditations and being a Zevist all together. I'm checkmated, im not going to ask lord satan for anything since this all came from my negligence and i had already asked him for help long ago that was related to my negligence.
but man i swear to god the next time i get time and am operational, im gonna do so many godamn meditations it's gonna hurt.

