Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Illuminati good/bad?

benf406

Sorry just asked a question about necklaces but had to ask this one aswell
Ok so the Illuminati I think you all truly know about them
this is what I think happened correct me if I'm wrong
-They kept the spiritual powers for themselves and the Freemason's invented christianity etc
-They get more powerful as you go up the "degree's" bankers at the top family below them etc etc
-They put they're vanity symbols basically laughing at you like "haha you don't have a clue what this symbol represents lulz your so stupid"
what I want to know is how do they use this power without Satan helping them is that possible or is Satan helping them are the Freemason's trying to help us by putting these symbols everywhere trying to get us to question it? if so why invent Christianity does Satan help everyone no matter the environmental circumstances?
Do the elite not know any different?
sorry if that makes no sense it's actually quite hard to put on paper digital paper atleast

Don't forget that there are the enemies of Satan such as greys, reptilians e.t.c. who do have some power. The illuminati are enemies of Satan. Search through the past posts. They want to push communism, enslave humanity exactly as christianity and the bible teaches that all humans will serve their "god" blindly. This is a christian teaching, Satanism was always about freedom and knowledge for everyone.

The original freemasonry used to be Satanic, but the modern freemasonry is again infiltrated and Satan's enemies. Everything jewish is against Satanism, and you can see the jewish bullshit and kablahblah they use in Freemasonry and how they want to build the "temple of solomon". Satan in hebrew means enemy, so he is the enemy of the jews. Although Satan is a Sanskrit word which the kikes twisted it to mean enemy, it makes a good point as Satan hates the kikes like no one else for what they did to him and his people.

Oh and the Illuminati are again jews, they were founded by Adam Weishaupt the catholic jesuit jew. They are connected with the catholic jesuits, and of course the catholic church put a show and supposedly condemned the illuminati to confuse the xian sheep, but the connection is obvious.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "benf406" <benf406@... wrote:

-They kept the spiritual powers for themselves and the Freemason's invented christianity etc
-They get more powerful as you go up the "degree's" bankers at the top family below them etc etc
-They put they're vanity symbols basically laughing at you like "haha you don't have a clue what this symbol represents lulz your so stupid"
what I want to know is how do they use this power without Satan helping them is that possible or is Satan helping them are the Freemason's trying to help us by putting these symbols everywhere trying to get us to question it? if so why invent Christianity does Satan help everyone no matter the environmental circumstances?
sorry if that makes no sense it's actually quite hard to put on paper digital paper atleast

And the xian bible is always about jewish supremacy and rule over gentiles, no different than the illuminati jews. After all, xianity is a jewish hoax and the jews are the chosen of "god" in their buybull.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Don't forget that there are the enemies of Satan such as greys, reptilians e.t.c. who do have some power. The illuminati are enemies of Satan. Search through the past posts. They want to push communism, enslave humanity exactly as christianity and the bible teaches that all humans will serve their "god" blindly. This is a christian teaching, Satanism was always about freedom and knowledge for everyone.

The original freemasonry used to be Satanic, but the modern freemasonry is again infiltrated and Satan's enemies. Everything jewish is against Satanism, and you can see the jewish bullshit and kablahblah they use in Freemasonry and how they want to build the "temple of solomon". Satan in hebrew means enemy, so he is the enemy of the jews. Although Satan is a Sanskrit word which the kikes twisted it to mean enemy, it makes a good point as Satan hates the kikes like no one else for what they did to him and his people.

Oh and the Illuminati are again jews, they were founded by Adam Weishaupt the catholic jesuit jew. They are connected with the catholic jesuits, and of course the catholic church put a show and supposedly condemned the illuminati to confuse the xian sheep, but the connection is obvious.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "benf406" <benf406@ wrote:

Adam Weishaupt had to literally pose as a Gentile to gain admission into a Free Masonic Order because originally jews where banned from being members. At its beginning, the Illuminati was not a Masonic order, and Weishaupt himself did not enter a lodge until 1777, when he received induction into the Lodge Theodore de Bon Conseil in Munich. However, once inside Masonry, Weishaupt immediately saw its potential value to be a vehicle for the realization of his Illuminati dreams. To create an official union between the Illuminati and Freemasonry, Weishaupt set about organizing the Congress of Wilhelmsbas at the Castle of William IX of Hesse-Kassel, to occur on July 16, 1782. That special even, which was momentous in both size and aspirations, was attended by elite representatives of Masonic lodges from all over.  It was also there that a decision was reached to allow the previously excluded Jews to be granted admittance into Freemasonry.   However, there was another, tacit reason for the change in Masonic policy towards the Jews, money was needed….And the Jews where the principal bankers of Europe, a role they had assumed since the time of the fall of the Knights Templar. And don’t forget King William IX was in debt at the time, and was in general a psychopatic individual.When the time came for a vote on their admittance at Wilhelmsbad, the Jews were so anxious to win the day that they completely filled the hall with other Jewish supporters. It was not long afterwards that the Illuminati membership included an abundance of Jewish banking families, including the Rothschilds, the Oppenheimers, the Wertheimers, the Schusters, Speyers, and Sterns.  http://www.666blacksun.org/satanic-nati ... lluminati/ Even after this a lot of the Masonic Orders refused to go along with letting jews in. But they where taken over anyway by jews and their xian agents.  The "catholic jesuits" are cypto jews at the top, even the founder of the jesuit order was a jew. The vatican as I have wrote about is a kosher as a bagel from the start.  
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, July 4, 2012 5:30:51 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Illuminati good/bad?

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "benf406" <benf406@... wrote:

The illuminati dont worship satan . Nor do the masons.
------------------------------
On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 12:29 PM PDT benf406 wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "benf406" <benf406@... wrote:
The Iluminati is not of Satan. It is run by Jews, they tend to pretend they are satanist to only confused people into believing that Satanism is bad, and about sacrificing animal, human sacrifices.The Kike had done anything in their power to keep us away from knowing Satan, they used jewhollywood to make movies blaspheming our father satan and our gods and portrating him as this ugly figured which is very blaspheming. Freemason did not invented Christianity. The true Freemason were build on Luciferian principles. The filthy kike, infiltrate freemasonry. the new Freemasonry is different from the previous one. Hey never underestimated the enemy, they have power too, but they had steal the knowledge we gentile used to own way back. They stole the knowledge on the gods, magic etc to keep to themselves and made up this visciou program Christianity to keep us enslave and lost,also Cutting the Gentiles off from their own Tribal Gods and Demi-Gods, whose identities have been altered and replaced with fictitious Jewish characters. Our True Creator God has been denegrated, viciously and heinously insulted and blasphemed and relegated to the enemy of humanity. If you didnt understand, you could go here
http://www.666blacksun.org/satanic-nati ... rld-order/

Hail Satan
Hail 4 gods of the duat
Death to these kike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PEACE AND LOVE TO YOU BROTHER

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back