Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

If you have a spinal fusion you can do yoga.

Paul Pseudonym

For the longest time, roughly over a year and a half a small part of me would kick rocks and curse every time my friends would talk about their amazing yoga sessions. You see, I have a seven disc spinal fusion and upon doing two days of yoga positions from the JoS website I started getting nerve pain in my toes again. That's a very scary and serious thing so I stopped. All that bending, all that twisting, the metal wasn't made for that and yoga seemed like a world I would never know in this life.
But that wasn't to be true. Recently after talking about how I couldn't bend and therefore couldn't do yoga but I would catch up to her in the next life Lydia told me about positions she had done that didn't require any movement of the spine. Ecstatic I chased down the idea. And it's true. There are MANY positions that don't require the movement of the spine.

Right now the ones I've tried and enjoy include...

The Warrior I, Marsala Pose, The Chair Pose, The Downward Facing Dog, The Mountain Pose, The Upward Salute, The Happy Baby and the Tree Pose (I LOVE the tree pose) among others. You can use this website to find some that would be suitable for you...

http://www.yogajournal.com/poses/finder ... categories

I hope this inspires someone who was in the same position as me. I feel amazing. I have noticed muscles I never knew I had and they are strengthening. You also feel your whole aura feel during the session. It's so great.

Hail Satan!

:D

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@... wrote:

For the longest time, roughly over a year and a half a small part of me would kick rocks and curse every time my friends would talk about their amazing yoga sessions. You see, I have a seven disc spinal fusion and upon doing two days of yoga positions from the JoS website I started getting nerve pain in my toes again. That's a very scary and serious thing so I stopped. All that bending, all that twisting, the metal wasn't made for that and yoga seemed like a world I would never know in this life.
But that wasn't to be true. Recently after talking about how I couldn't bend and therefore couldn't do yoga but I would catch up to her in the next life Lydia told me about positions she had done that didn't require any movement of the spine. Ecstatic I chased down the idea. And it's true. There are MANY positions that don't require the movement of the spine.

The Warrior I, Marsala Pose, The Chair Pose, The Downward Facing Dog, The Mountain Pose, The Upward Salute, The Happy Baby and the Tree Pose (I LOVE the tree pose) among others. You can use this website to find some that would be suitable for you...

I hope this inspires someone who was in the same position as me. I feel amazing. I have noticed muscles I never knew I had and they are strengthening. You also feel your whole aura feel during the session. It's so great.

Hail Satan!

Awww Paul! :) Awesome! Keep it up brother!

------------------------------
On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 11:18 PM EDT lydia_666@... wrote:

:D

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Now that is inspirational brother,keep up the good work.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2012 9:22 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] If you have a spinal fusion you can do yoga.

Hail Satan!

Wow, I honestly have the same problem (spinal fusion with two metal bars for support) and recently they have been giving me some pain, but once that pain subsists I will follow your advice. Thank you.

Hail Satan!

This is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan!

Thank you for the link. I'm glad you found a part of yoga that will give you a great experience and not hurt you. I'm a big fan of yoga too, but I haven't done any yoga in about two years. I think it is time for me to start back.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back