Header Wallpaper

If you are having a bad day read this!

AvatarTethys3332 min to read

I am writing this post to people who just like me at this time, are not at their most energetic.
These days I don't feel like doing anything at all, I can't study, I can't concentrate, I barely feel like getting dressed, and I don't feel like seeing anyone.
Yeah, read like this it may sound like something serious, but I assure you it is not so.

If you want to get out of this period, make sure you understand the source, for example, the cause of my malaise is stress caused by school. Also, I am not satisfied even with my meditation program and this makes me feel very bad and especially because of the fatigue that school causes me, I also find it difficult to concentrate.

Second, I definitely recommend that you write down a list of everything that makes you happy or that you know can lift your mood. Cook, meditate, do some research on the website, in short, anything you enjoy! For example I love reading, watching a TV series or dancing and singing in the shower.

Third, give yourself time! You are not a machine but human beings so if you don't feel like studying or do work at an exact time, do it in a couple of hours. Or pamper yourself after doing your duties.

What I would also like to tell you is to never neglect yourself, always take care of yourself. You are the person you can rely on 100 percent, and the first thing you have to do is to love yourself. Do that even in these moments.

I hope I have been a little helpful to you.
You are not alone, we all go through bad days or bad times, the important thing is to ALWAYS get back up! Good luck ☀️

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."- Al-Jilwah
About Zeus: Father Zeus
Account X: @Asphodelium_
Zeus is God, believe in Him

#20

Who or what convinced you these diseases are incurable? Maybe they take time to totally resolve and that is normal, but they are not incurable.

Just by how you are perceiving this, it is likely you may have some psychological hangups relating to this, perhaps a sense of inability linked to bodily health. This then alters how you view the condition and whether your opinion is pessimistic ("It will never be fixed!") or optimistic ("I can grow past this").

From what you had said here, you had decided that you could not make decisive progress on improving the condition within your lifetime. Yet, how can this be possible?

Yes, vitality defenitly does the trick with me, even if we look it philosophically(since high vitality makes you accept life with all of its pain). Ill work on it, thank you

“Out of life's school of war—what doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.”
“Have I been understood?—*Dionysus versus the crucified*.—“

#21
This is the targeted message.

Who or what convinced you these diseases are incurable? Maybe they take time to totally resolve and that is normal, but they are not incurable.

Just by how you are perceiving this, it is likely you may have some psychological hangups relating to this, perhaps a sense of inability linked to bodily health. This then alters how you view the condition and whether your opinion is pessimistic ("It will never be fixed!") or optimistic ("I can grow past this").

From what you had said here, you had decided that you could not make decisive progress on improving the condition within your lifetime. Yet, how can this be possible?

How could I grow past this nightmare when its constantly here and if I dont sacrifice my focus, time and energy for it, I lose even more than I already did? Every damn time, I see where I would be now, without this maddeining sickness, how much easier or faster I would achive my goals. I dont want to live with this anymore. Not for any longer

“Out of life's school of war—what doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.”
“Have I been understood?—*Dionysus versus the crucified*.—“

#22

How could I grow past this nightmare when its constantly here and if I dont sacrifice my focus, time and energy for it, I lose even more than I already did? Every damn time, I see where I would be now, without this maddeining sickness, how much easier or faster I would achive my goals. I dont want to live with this anymore. Not for any longer

See the other thread where I gave a massive reply.

This thought: "I see where I would be now, without this maddeining sickness..." is a depressing thought which you should avoid, because it aggravates feelings of hopelessness or lack of power. Replace it with positive thinking, like that you are a Zevist, you have experience with healing workings, you have access to Valefor, you have knowledge from dealing with the health condition before, etc.

The silver lining here, and talk to your GD to explore this topic more, is to focus on regeneration. Any "nightmare conditions" create the basis for strong regeneration to occur. That is how you can "come back" from this. Refer to Osiris and his ritual for this.