Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I want to attack the enemy directly while in astral projection, is that possible?

Daemaria666

Lord Alastor's power ritual gives me an extremely intense motivation for spiritual warfare. I regularly do the rituals of Lord Andras, Lady Nemesis and Lord Alastor every day and focus more intensely on my RTRs, but this is not enough for me. I want to astral project and attack the enemy spirits myself. Is this possible? Can I astrally create myself a sword of Satanic energies and go and attack Jewish entities?

I want to astral project and attack the enemy spirits myself. Is this possible? Can I astrally create myself a sword of Satanic energies and go and attack Jewish entities
No, it's dangerous. The Gods will take care of the enemy extraterrestrials like reptilians (who aren't spirits, but extraterrestrial beings with physical bodies like our Gods), because they are much more powerful than us. We humans are mostly to focus on our earthly enemies, the jews, using RTRs.

Technically it’s possible, but it would be a horrible idea and you should NOT do it. Let the Gods do all the Astral fighting, you stick to RtRs and such if you want to fight. You aren’t gonna be Independence Day guy. Don’t try to be that guy. Stick to RtRs.

You could offer your energy to the Powers of Hell (The Gods) and tell them where you want this energy to go. It should help.

You are better off doing RTRs and the God Rituals. While yes, in some cases it is possible to attack the enemy while astral projecting, especially if they are trying to attack us, your energy is better expended elsewhere.

We are basically just getting back on our feet spiritually as a species. The Gods are here for us and take care of the enemy for us in situations we cannot handle.

It's best we become wise in our decisions and focus on the weaponry the Gods have given us to deal with the enemy.

Lord Alastor's power ritual gives me an extremely intense motivation for spiritual warfare. I regularly do the rituals of Lord Andras, Lady Nemesis and Lord Alastor every day and focus more intensely on my RTRs, but this is not enough for me. I want to astral project and attack the enemy spirits myself. Is this possible? Can I astrally create myself a sword of Satanic energies and go and attack Jewish entities?
ask your guardian demon for advice, direction, training.

meet with him/her in the astral

there is another here that uses electric blue energy in battle magic

how are they unconscious beings?
Their vampiric formation aims to lower the consciousness of those who serve them over time.

As for the beings in the astral world who feed on fear, they cannot create; they only feed on fear and dirty emotions.
You can think of it as someone who has become completely addicted to something and is controlled by the thing they are addicted to. As you develop, you become more aware of their unconsciousness.

There are very conscious beings that know exactly what they are doing, and are predators out to eat and farm the less conscious.
To call an entity that serves a thought form conscious would be an insult to my own consciousness. Unfortunately, my concept of consciousness does not work that way. I see true consciousness in Gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back