Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I should urgently pray to Father Satan...

I urgently need to talk to Father Satan about something... It is not very important whether I can hear his answer or not, because I know that over time I will understand his will as the days pass and I advance in spirituality, but it is of fundamental importance that he listens to me, I have never wanted nothing as deeply as I want this thing. It's not a request for a miracle that I can do myself, it's a more complex personal thing.

Usually when I pray to him even mentally he still answers my prayer (I have seen him perform great miracles within the same day in my life), but this time I don't want to leave anything to chance. Do you know the most 1) serious and 2) certain way I can talk to him?

I was personally thinking (since I cannot do the standard ritual for personal reasons of objects) of performing the prayer of invocation, the ritual of absolution of Satan, then expressing my prayer, and finally reciting the Psalm.

It is truly an urgent matter between Father and son... so I want to do everything in the most disciplined way possible, so that Satan notices the fact that the matter is important to me and therefore I put in the effort to be able to communicate with him.. in short, I don't want our Father to think that I take this lightly.

I want to give an aura of seriousness to everything and then also give a little energy as thanks... I would really like my Father, our Father, to see all my dedication and goodwill in this thing, Satanism is serious after all...

I know he will hear me, because he is my beloved almighty Father, but since the thing is really important I have a lot of anxiety that the message will not actually reach him and that it will not reach him in the right way... and I know that this anxiety it is an obstacle to communication (because negativity attracts negativity).

Usually when I pray to him even mentally he still answers my prayer (I have seen him perform great miracles within the same day in my life), but this time I don't want to leave anything to chance. Do you know the most 1) serious and 2) certain way I can talk to him?
It is not more complicated than being serious about what you are stating, directing your will, and being absolutely truthful. He has no limits to understanding like we do so I would not worry about this too much.

I urgently need to talk to Father Satan about something... It is not very important whether I can hear his answer or not, because I know that over time I will understand his will as the days pass and I advance in spirituality, but it is of fundamental importance that he listens to me, I have never wanted nothing as deeply as I want this thing. It's not a request for a miracle that I can do myself, it's a more complex personal thing.

I was personally thinking (since I cannot do the standard ritual for personal reasons of objects) of performing the prayer of invocation, the ritual of absolution of Satan, then expressing my prayer, and finally reciting the Psalm.

It is truly an urgent matter between Father and son... so I want to do everything in the most disciplined way possible, so that Satan notices the fact that the matter is important to me and therefore I put in the effort to be able to communicate with him.. in short, I don't want our Father to think that I take this lightly.

I want to give an aura of seriousness to everything and then also give a little energy as thanks... I would really like my Father, our Father, to see all my dedication and goodwill in this thing, Satanism is serious after all...

I know he will hear me, because he is my beloved almighty Father, but since the thing is really important I have a lot of anxiety that the message will not actually reach him and that it will not reach him in the right way... and I know that this anxiety it is an obstacle to communication (because negativity attracts negativity).
In an emergency you should not necessarily always wait just to send a message. In my opinion, using his sigil is strong enough for sending the message. Before or after this, then you can spend time doing his rituals as a way to show thanks and effort on his behalf.

There is difference between him simply hearing the message and his response to this:

Satan can already see how you may address the problem regardless of whether you did his ritual within that day, but doing this shows thanks and helps to connect with him. Similarly, do not forget actions on the matters themselves, rather than just actions to support the message itself.

Also brother, I had just written a post which contains more advice on this topic which you will find useful to enhance communication: https://ancient-forums.com/members/blitzkreig-jg.21286/#profile-post-1393

In an emergency you should not necessarily always wait just to send a message. In my opinion, using his sigil is strong enough for sending the message. Before or after this, then you can spend time doing his rituals as a way to show thanks and effort on his behalf.

There is difference between him simply hearing the message and his response to this:

Satan can already see how you may address the problem regardless of whether you did his ritual within that day, but doing this shows thanks and helps to connect with him. Similarly, do not forget actions on the matters themselves, rather than just actions to support the message itself.

Also brother, I had just written a post which contains more advice on this topic which you will find useful to enhance communication: https://ancient-forums.com/members/blitzkreig-jg.21286/#profile-post-1393
Great JG! Thank you for your valuable advice, also I just finished reading your post that you linked, really enlightening and what's more what excellent timing regarding my problem. I have no words other than "thank you so much"!

It is not more complicated than being serious about what you are stating, directing your will, and being absolutely truthful. He has no limits to understanding like we do so I would not worry about this too much.
Thank you!! I will be as sincere as possible in all respects! I assure you in the most solemn way possible.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back