Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need info and help

eanfriedt

I'm new and I want to summon the demon abraxas how would I show that I'm serious and I'm going to use a pengelum (I can't spell) to contact him because I woke up with alot of scratches on my back a on my stomach too and my bed keeps moving at night I don't know if I have showed disrespect to what is doing this to me or what. Please help me

well, with summoning demons there are a few things you need to keep in mind. the first is to keep up with your meditations. meditate every day, even if its just like 15 minutes. uhhh... a banishing ritual seems in order about the bed thing, and maybe making some sheilds in your aura to stop the scratches.
Hail satan =D =D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "eanfriedt" <eanfriedt@... wrote:

I'm new and I want to summon the demon abraxas how would I show that I'm serious and I'm going to use a pengelum (I can't spell) to contact him because I woke up with alot of scratches on my back a on my stomach too and my bed keeps moving at night I don't know if I have showed disrespect to what is doing this to me or what. Please help me

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back