Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need help understanding how the structures of the soul work

Redopomerpus

I've been searching for information about the 144,000 nadis in bookstores for a while, but haven't found anything yet. I'd like to know: are they located in the physical body or the spiritual body? And when we attract energy, does it go to the physical body or the spiritual body?
Sometimes, when I breathe in energy, I feel it as heat, but this energy is very strong and uncomfortable. Other times, I feel a lighter energy, guided by imagination, which, although abundant, doesn't seem as strong to me.
If you can't explain everything to me now, please point me to more detailed articles about the structure of the soul, because I feel that this is the only knowledge I need to make a great leap forward.

I've been searching for information about the 144,000 nadis in bookstores for a while, but haven't found anything yet. I'd like to know: are they located in the physical body or the spiritual body? And when we attract energy, does it go to the physical body or the spiritual body?
Sometimes, when I breathe in energy, I feel it as heat, but this energy is very strong and uncomfortable. Other times, I feel a lighter energy, guided by imagination, which, although abundant, doesn't seem as strong to me.
If you can't explain everything to me now, please point me to more detailed articles about the structure of the soul, because I feel that this is the only knowledge I need to make a great leap forward.
The bodies (physical, astral and mental) are connected to each other. The nadis are located on the “spiritual body.” When you perform an action, it affects the other bodies as well.

Hot energy is normal, as is energy following the point where you pay attention, if you feel a “negative” feeling it may be an indicator of a “blockage” in your energy circulation.

I've been searching for information about the 144,000 nadis in bookstores for a while, but haven't found anything yet.
You don't even need to go to a bookstore, just by googling "144,000 nadis" gives you plenty of results. As about detailed information on where they are, you will probably never going to find that unless you learn Sanskrit and read classic yogic/ayurvedic texts. There's nothing in English describing them in detail.

are they located in the physical body or the spiritual body?
There isn't any "spiritual body" as far as I aware of. There is the physical, etheric, astral and other higher bodies. The chakras and the nadis are etheric and connect the physical with the higher bodies, so they have counterparts in their physical body too (the chakras being linked with specific glands and nerve plexuses).

And when we attract energy, does it go to the physical body or the spiritual body?

Again, it's etheric but affects both the physical and higher bodies. These bodies aren't separate, they are interlinked so what happens to one affects the others.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back