Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need help in knowing who it is I saw

Years ago, I was thanking the being who created my soul in one morning, and I saw someone for a moment in my third eye. It was a man in a white robe, looking down at me, in my third eye it didn't look like he was looking at me but looking down at me and I was seeing it in the third person.
The man had long, light brown hair, was Caucasian, light skin but not pale, slightly tanned if my memory serves me right and he wore a strange golden crown on his head, it didn't look like a normal crown, it was a large crown.

It looked similar to this but it was more of a rectangular shape and without the red spots:

If anyone can contact the Gods or has seen a God that looked like that being, please let me know. I'd like to know who it was.

Quite a few of the Gods have participated in the process of engineering humanity. It could one or another. You must focus on spiritual development and who they are will come to you. Consider this a first introduction rather, it could also be your Guardian.

Years ago, I was thanking the being who created my soul in one morning, and I saw someone for a moment in my third eye. It was a man in a white robe, looking down at me, in my third eye it didn't look like he was looking at me but looking down at me and I was seeing it in the third person.
The man had long, light brown hair, was Caucasian, light skin but not pale, slightly tanned if my memory serves me right and he wore a strange golden crown on his head, it didn't look like a normal crown, it was a large crown.

It looked similar to this but it was more of a rectangular shape and without the red spots:

If anyone can contact the Gods or has seen a God that looked like that being, please let me know. I'd like to know who it was.
This type of crown?

Attachments

• IMG_5904copy_673fa2c9-9c34-4138-8d18-5ecfc5b28832.jpg
    IMG_5904copy_673fa2c9-9c34-4138-8d18-5ecfc5b28832.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 15
Nobody will be able to tell or guess that will be up to you to discover later, keep meditate and as HP Cobra said, things will come to you, in time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back