Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have been really sick for a week now, What do you guys do to avoid

benf406

So I have had this cold for a week now the past 5 days I've been congested sore throat etc
now I am throwing up constantly,
What do you guys do to avoid or cure viral infections?
Is there a meditation or similar I can do?

Well first of all go to a doctor. We're not xians or new agers, actually medical care is important, especially for those who are not advanced enough to theal themselves (even these people need sometimes to go to a doctor in specific cases).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "benf406" <benf406@... wrote:

So I have had this cold for a week now the past 5 days I've been congested sore throat etc

<td val[/IMG]When I get bronkitus what I do is bath it with gold energy.I can feel myself breath better when I breath in gold/white energy.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I have been really sick for a week now, What do you guys do to avoid infections
Sent: Thu, Sep 13, 2012 9:34:50 AM

<td val[/IMG]   So I have had this cold for a week now the past 5 days I've been congested sore throat etc

[/TD]

You really should see a doctor. Along with it you can also do some affirmation like " I'm totally healthy in everyway" You have to forget/ignore about your illness while doing it. Should have a strong will,desire to get healthy,to get back to normal condition. Just TOTALLY pull the thought out of your mind that you have bad cold/illness,whatever. While doing affirmation you should know that your affirmation is really doing its job,it is working and you should be willful to be healthy. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back