Header Wallpaper

i hate my biological sex

AvatarHigh Priest Zevios Metathronos1 min to read

If you plan on mutilating yourself for a 3rd person and experimenting on yourself to gain their love, that is highly toxic and extremely negative.

If this woman is in love with you, she should accept you. Why doesn't she go through the ordeal instead?

You can achieve your goals as a woman, nobody is keeping you in today's society.

#20
Meteorsaid:
Mastersaid:
Meteorsaid:

Thank you very much for sharing your perspective; it's as fascinating as I expected from you, and very insightful too. I've been wondering about this topic for a few years now and this is the first time I got a satisfying reply when asking someone about it.

There's one part of what you said that I don't understand:

Who exactly do you mean by "these people"? In what way is their sexuality the worst imaginable? Why should they do without sex?

One of the worst things about these people's sexuality is anal sex. Even heterosexuals see anal sex as one more option to derive sexual pleasure from it. But not as an appropriate and/or ideal option.

This is because the anus has innervation that obviously serves other purposes and not vagina-like purposes. Also, its anatomy makes it look similar to the vagina but it is not similar at all.

I know right?! I tried asking about that topic back in December, but I think people misunderstood and thought I was against homosexuality which I'm not; which may be because I was replying to someone who used several slurs to describe the topic and I used the same slurs myself to go with the flow (perhaps that was not the best idea in hindsight). But it still remained on my mind.

When I looked it up I was surprised to find that only about 1/5 gay men are against anal sex, even though it's so unhygienic (not just for obvious reasons, but also because of the bacteria that remain even if it's cleaned) and can cause all sorts of damage for the person on the receiving end if you're not careful, even permanently. I thought things like oral sex, mutual masturbation and frotting seemed so much more natural in comparison for gay men, because they don't require such tremendous preparation and are much more hygienic to begin with. However, I also felt like it was none of my business and wondered if maybe I'm just being prudish. That's why it's reassuring to hear that someone else thinks similarly on the topic and that I'm not just being unreasonable.

You're welcome!

#21
Mastersaid:
Aquariussaid:
Mastersaid:

One of the worst things about these people's sexuality is anal sex.

So what this article is saying is that it's unsafe to have sex with people who have illnesses, and that if you have daily anal sex you should do kegels(which one should do anyways).
I'm not sure you know about the prostate and that men can stimulate it for orgasms that are x times higher than a regular penis orgasm.

I don't see the point of negatively talking about oral and anal sex? Maybe some leftovers of christianity in your mind?

It is not about christian limitation and lies but more study and understanding. Oral sex is quite safe but one must be careful of infections because it is possible to pass from mouth and throat to genitals and vice versa. Obviously, contact between vagina and penis also carries risks if there are diseases but anal sex is another thing entirely.

I'm aware of the prostate but it seems like you didn't read the article very well because it's not just about what you highlighted but there's a lot more to it.

The very fact that men have a prostate that can give orgasms, makes me wonder about your articles. The Gods wouldn't have put a prostate there if the anus wasn't made for sex.
It's just not made specifically for sex.

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#22
SouthernWhiteGentilesaid:
Mastersaid:

LGBs are deluded.


L’s certainly are. G’s kind of. There is no reason you shouldn’t like women as well a strictly homosexual lifestyle is very unfulfilling knowing that you can never have children or a real long term relationship and connection because most homos aren’t into that.

Please read this medical article on anal sex and then tell me if it is a safe and healthy sexuality.

I personally am not interested in anal sex and in the future, I will have a girlfriend and if she is not well informed on the subject, I will try to inform her well to warn her against risky things like this.

But now I am not ready, first I want to ensure my independence. I thought about doing a profession without a degree but there are not many possibilities. Even in the police and army, degrees are required for higher positions and better pay and working conditions.

I think this is fundamental in someone's life. Then if I can, have to and want to, I will also engage in entrepreneurship and/or leadership.

#23
Aquariussaid:
Mastersaid:
Aquariussaid:

So what this article is saying is that it's unsafe to have sex with people who have illnesses, and that if you have daily anal sex you should do kegels(which one should do anyways).
I'm not sure you know about the prostate and that men can stimulate it for orgasms that are x times higher than a regular penis orgasm.

I don't see the point of negatively talking about oral and anal sex? Maybe some leftovers of christianity in your mind?

It is not about christian limitation and lies but more study and understanding. Oral sex is quite safe but one must be careful of infections because it is possible to pass from mouth and throat to genitals and vice versa. Obviously, contact between vagina and penis also carries risks if there are diseases but anal sex is another thing entirely.

I'm aware of the prostate but it seems like you didn't read the article very well because it's not just about what you highlighted but there's a lot more to it.

The very fact that men have a prostate that can give orgasms, makes me wonder about your articles. The Gods wouldn't have put a prostate there if the anus wasn't made for sex.
It's just not made specifically for sex.

Whatever you do in your private life, do it in a conscious and informed way and use common sense.

#24
Meteorsaid:
Aquariussaid:
Mastersaid:

It is not about christian limitation and lies but more study and understanding. Oral sex is quite safe but one must be careful of infections because it is possible to pass from mouth and throat to genitals and vice versa. Obviously, contact between vagina and penis also carries risks if there are diseases but anal sex is another thing entirely.

I'm aware of the prostate but it seems like you didn't read the article very well because it's not just about what you highlighted but there's a lot more to it.

For example, it's not just the cases where you have diseases to then be transmitted that are dangerous. But it is very dangerous if lacerations or perforations occur during anal penetration. This can happen because the anus does not have the characteristics of the vagina. The vagina can self-lubricate, dilate and its internal tissue is thicker than the anus. This is because the vagina is designed and specialized to accommodate the penis. The anus is specialized for other purposes and functions but not for sex.

The very fact that men have a prostate that can give orgasms, makes me wonder about your articles. The Gods wouldn't have put a prostate there if the anus wasn't made for sex.
It's just not made specifically for sex.

I looked into the topic before out of curiosity and found that there are many much safer ways to stimulate a guy's prostate. It can be reached from the outside through the perineum and stimulated by applying pressure or massaging it, or from the inside using one's fingers (wearing disposable gloves or finger condoms for extra cleanliness) or a toy (there are sex toys specifically designed for it). Unlike penetrative anal intercourse which can be very risky, requires deep cleaning beforehand and can still be very unclean if an accident happens, these methods have next to no risk of causing injury, illness or accidents. If the other person's genitals are stimulated at the same time by other means, doesn't that achieve the same goal?

While I don't know nature's "intentions", to me those safer approaches that also require less preparation seem much more natural; especially stimulating it from the outside. That said I've heard that most guys aren't interested in prostate stimulation in the first place and prefer to just use their dick, but maybe it's different for gay and bisexual men?

I personally heard of many heterosexuals who enjoy penetration with toys. Liking penetration doesn't necessarily make you homosexual. People are held back by anal stuff because "no homo".

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#25
This is the targeted message.
Mastersaid:
Aquariussaid:
Mastersaid:

It is not about christian limitation and lies but more study and understanding. Oral sex is quite safe but one must be careful of infections because it is possible to pass from mouth and throat to genitals and vice versa. Obviously, contact between vagina and penis also carries risks if there are diseases but anal sex is another thing entirely.

I'm aware of the prostate but it seems like you didn't read the article very well because it's not just about what you highlighted but there's a lot more to it.

For example, it's not just the cases where you have diseases to then be transmitted that are dangerous. But it is very dangerous if lacerations or perforations occur during anal penetration. This can happen because the anus does not have the characteristics of the vagina. The vagina can self-lubricate, dilate and its internal tissue is thicker than the anus. This is because the vagina is designed and specialized to accommodate the penis. The anus is specialized for other purposes and functions but not for sex.

The very fact that men have a prostate that can give orgasms, makes me wonder about your articles. The Gods wouldn't have put a prostate there if the anus wasn't made for sex.
It's just not made specifically for sex.

Whatever you do in your private life, do it in a conscious and informed way and use common sense.

This absolutely.

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#26
Meteorsaid:
Aquariussaid:
Meteorsaid:

I looked into the topic before out of curiosity and found that there are many much safer ways to stimulate a guy's prostate. It can be reached from the outside through the perineum and stimulated by applying pressure or massaging it, or from the inside using one's fingers (wearing disposable gloves or finger condoms for extra cleanliness) or a toy (there are sex toys specifically designed for it). Unlike penetrative anal intercourse which can be very risky, requires deep cleaning beforehand and can still be very unclean if an accident happens, these methods have next to no risk of causing injury, illness or accidents. If the other person's genitals are stimulated at the same time by other means, doesn't that achieve the same goal?

While I don't know nature's "intentions", to me those safer approaches that also require less preparation seem much more natural; especially stimulating it from the outside. That said I've heard that most guys aren't interested in prostate stimulation in the first place and prefer to just use their dick, but maybe it's different for gay and bisexual men?

If you think I'm looking at it wrong, please let me know! For me the perspectives of people with different views are extremely valuable for learning more about a topic and sating my curiosity. Especially if you have experience, I think it would be very insightful!

I personally heard of many heterosexuals who enjoy penetration with toys. Liking penetration doesn't necessarily make you homosexual. People are held back by anal stuff because "no homo".

Is that so? I looked into it after my transgender ex broke up with me, because I wanted to learn from my shortcomings, but nobody I mentioned it to since then seemed to be into that. To be fair I've only had two male partners since then, so maybe the sample is just too small. I'll take your word for it that some straight guys are into it too, rather than just homosexual or bisexual guys.

As I told you, people are repressed, they think anus=homosexuality, so they don't even try to experiment.

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#27
Meteorsaid:

Even if people are afraid to experiment, that doesn't mean they would actually like it if they tried it; it might still feel weird for them or make them feel uncomfortable, which wouldn't be good. That said, I do understand your point.
Some people might like it if they gave it a try, but I think many guys would be uncomfortable with it not necessarily because it's "gay", but because it's emasculating. Many men take pride in their masculinity but aren't the most secure about it, so for them to feel pleasure from something other than their manhood / phallus might startle them, similarly to if you were to play with their nipples.

You are overthinking this way too much. Maybe for the guy that is insecure about themselves sexuality is based on wether something is masculine or not but for most people it’s based on what they will actually enjoy in practice.

There is that side of myself that enjoys the idea of being dominated but it is just an idea after all and I know that in reality I hate anything going near my anus because it is painful and completely inconvenient for most people. It has nothing to do with what you just said really because it IS emasculating to be effed in the A, but that’s not why I wouldn’t do it. And if you’re with a guy and happen to return to favor you’re equal and it’s not a masculine/emasculate power dynamic situation.

#28
luissaid:

Its not the first time Southern said something weird on homosexuals.

Really that’s a “weird” thing to say? Every time I go on some gay app it’s dozens of guys asking to see my penis or sending me a picture of theirs unsolicited. It’s always about hooking up and general degeneracy. It’s never “would you like to hang out/go on a date sometime?” It’s always “suck it” or “fuck me”. How about NO.

On top of that there’s always some weird meth heads or other insane people on there. You can indenTify them by the random Capital T in their name or bio like I just demonstrated. It just never ends. Last night their was a guy named “sub knot taker” that messaged me. If you don’t know “Knot” is code for a Dog’s penis. He said hi and I straight up asked him if he fucked dogs. He said no but was curious about it. I said WHY would you want to do that? Then he gave a non-answer. I can’t deal with this anymore. Then you think I’m the weird one for pointing out that homosexual spaces and life are filled with so many cretins and strange characters.

#29
Stormbloodsaid:
Mastersaid:
luissaid:

Something that I've learned, don't wait, we have the tools now to change what we don't like about ourselves. Spells can definitely attract the perfect (or 80/90 % perfect) partner. We are humans and we are not meant to stay alone.

For homosexuals. Know that my intentions in this discussion were good. I did not criticise and attack you for no reason. I did it for your own good.

If you don't have a good and safe sexuality and if you don't have the fundamental value of family, then what are your values? Friendship and that's it? Do you feel satisfied and fulfilled in your life with that? Is that all you want to achieve and do in life?

Being homosexual does not mean to lack the value of family. You're always going to have parents, grandparents and other relatives. You're going to have a spouse. You may also be lucky enough to have nephews, nieces, grandnephews and grandnieces. Friendship is also family in its proper definition. You may not have the same blood, but they are people you bleed for, both literally and metaphorically.

Also, there is an advantage of not having to focus your energies on raising children: those energy can be directed to other areas of life, such as career or community development, leaving a bigger mark on society than someone heterosexual at the same level as you would. World-changing discoveries and advancement, that is. Obviously, if someone wastes them on partying and drugs (including alcohol), they're never going to accomplish any of that. But that's not what real Zevism do anyway. We can party obviously, but we're not going to spend all of our leisure time on that.

I understand and you are right. I apologise if I have offended you.

#30
Meteorsaid:
luissaid:
Meteorsaid:

...

Because gay people can't have kids. Maybe unnatural is not the right word but I still think that any gay that is not on a low spiritual level can fully understand its not in their nature to have kids. Its that simple, advancing spiritualy makes you understand a lot more about yourself and nature. There are people that desire to have three dicks or other weird things, people on a low spiritual level can have "unnatural" desires.

Preferring partners of the same sex, and wanting to have children, can both be a part of someone's natural self. I understand the importance of making choices and being realistic, but isn't it dishonest to repress one of those desires in favour of the other, such as pretending you don't want to have children simply because you can't, or trying to live an unfulfilling heterosexual lifestyle just to be able to have children?

It's different from wanting to have "three dicks" like the example you gave; it's true that it's a bit strange when the way it manifests is that a lesbian pretends she's getting someone pregnant with a strap-on or vice versa, but roleplay like that is only a manifestation of urges that are considered completely normal in straight people. You could even consider it a part of basic survival instincts seen in nature, wanting to protect their bloodline by expanding it. Since some people are naturally born with a contradictory nature like that, I think it's incorrect to call it unnatural. I see it as two different sides of the same person that happen to clash with each other.

The Gods know the answer but they cannot explain to you something that you cannot understand.

The answer lies in our genetic heritage plus our desires and therefore, truth and our choices.

#31
Meteorsaid:

Like I said being Gay is natural. The more I advance spiritualy the more I understand it, if i tried to repress myself I would only live an unhappy life. Why would I do that? I hope one day you will understand it too. I can totally see why someone who is not gay can't understand it.

Mastersaid:

There are people doing anal sex for years and they are more than fine...

Stormbloodsaid:

We humans are meant to be togheter and have sex, I understand not having time but you need to think about your happiness too. Its not totally impossible that a spell can attract to you a partner that is open to the idea of Zevism.

#32
luissaid:

There are people doing anal sex for years and they are more than fine...

If anal sex is as safe as you say it is, then it is good for both homosexuals and heterosexuals. Since ancient times heterosexuals have also tried to get pleasure from it.

#33
Meteorsaid:
Mastersaid:
Meteorsaid:

...

The Gods know the answer but they cannot explain to you something that you cannot understand.

The answer lies in our genetic heritage plus our desires and therefore, truth and our choices.

I already know that there are answers, and I don't doubt at all that the Gods know. However, I can't help but wonder: are those answers good enough? Are those answers okay? But after I made that post, I realised: the answer is good enough for the one it's directed to. I realised that people will find answers that are right for them, even if don't understand the answers others found.

It's fine even if there is no answer for everyone that would satisfy me, because everyone will find the answers that are right for them. Perhaps that's the answer I was really looking for all this time? I feel relieved.

To achieve more accuracy you need more discoveries and more understanding, and this is achieved through spiritual and scientific development and advancement.

You don't have the understanding that people had in the middle ages and you don't have the understanding that people will have in more advanced future times. So, do what you have according to our eternal principles of truth and freedom.

#34
Mastersaid:
luissaid:

There are people doing anal sex for years and they are more than fine...

If anal sex is as safe as you say it is, then it is good for both homosexuals and heterosexuals. Since ancient times heterosexuals have also tried to get pleasure from it.

What's not safe is putting plastic and rubber objects in your back door. Non-organic things are not meant to go in there, as it's a particularly sensitive area. Synthetic stuff like that, especially plastic-based, should be outlawed (and not just as toys lol)

General Advancement | Body | Mind | Soul

Last update: 27/07/2025 (check later for some links going online)

Apologies if I'm being slow on private messages. I will get back to you at some point.

Heil Zeus!
Heil Apollo!
Satanama!