Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I found out that my best friend is Jewish.

I'm so scared to post this topic because I'm truly filled with shame from head to toe...

Sorry, I'm deeply ashamed, it was a really hard blow and my world literally collapsed on me, and continues to collapse on me. I feel really terrible about what happened, I would really like to get out of this nightmare, but it's reality and it's not just a bad dream...
My (ex) best friend is a mixed Jew, on her father's side. Obviously I used a method that I call "investigative" to make sure of this.

I'll give you an example, you know when a Satanist has that psychic attack where he asks himself "am I Jewish?" so you start to worry? When it happened to me; to make sure I'm not Jewish, instead of looking for evidence that confirms that I am *not* Jewish, I looked for even a single piece of evidence that confirms that I *am* Jewish. Yet there was nothing, not even a single Jewish feature, not even a distant Jewish relative, not even half, at the time of Nazism my relatives were all on Mussolini's side (I'm Italian) and supported anti-Semitic ideas, not even anyone who even just helped a Jew. So I was 100% non-Jewish.

But with my friend I did the REVERSE process. That is, instead of looking for even a single piece of evidence that she might be Jewish on her father's side; I looked for at least one single piece of evidence that she might NOT be Jewish on her father's side. Very little would have been enough for me.

And instead, comparing her with the PDF "how to recognize and identify a Jew", many of her relatives who bore the same surname as her appear as Jews or pure Jews. There is even a woman who has a son so Jewish that he seems straight out of a movie about the Second World War, and this woman (who has features that would be impossible to be more Jewish) bears the surname of my now ex-friend. Even taking Google images of random rabbis you notice that they and my friend have the same mouth (not the frog one or the fleshy one, I'm talking about the weird/disgusting one), etc.

I really don't think I'll ever recover from this rude awakening, I don't know what to do to get over it... I'm truly sorry for my emotional state, I really hate bringing negativity to this beautiful forum, but my group of friends who I hang out with can't help me, they can't even understand me regarding certain topics. And so I really don't know who to turn to...

I'm also afraid that I've been traumatized because lately I've been rejecting some friendly gestures from some friends due to the disappointment I've suffered...

N1: The enemy might be trying to make you Cut-Off relationship with people close to you by instilling Nightmare-Like Paranoias, which might Seriously Damage Relationship even with actual Gentile Friends <

N2: If you Have Been friend with this person for a very long time, it's kind of unlikely to be a Jew, since it would have been very likely Repulsed by your own Satanic Energies, or Viceversa, you repulsed by it's own energies ...

N3: Even if it's a Jew, you can still freely talk with it,Since it a Specimen that is worth taking into consideration,since they do Exist in this Dimension,One way or Another, and Talking and Interacting with Em' can Provide lots of Useful Insights about their Minds and Souls... As long As you do not directly disclose the fact that you are SS, there would be no issues at all, infact, it would be Way Way more dangerous to talk with A Gentile Brainwashed into enemy programs such as "AntiFa", and disclosing said detail, rather than talking with an average Jew while not Disclosing said facts about yourself ... all in all, you should feel Safe Communicating with Anybody in general, as long as you respect the Disclosure rule...Combine this together with the Divine Protection that you have been Granted, and you're good to go!

(the only exception is interactions of a sexual nature, which needs to be avoided, of course... obviously you wanna make sure that no reptilian blood is getting mixed with yours,just like in general you would avoid race-mixing even with other Satanic Races that are different compared to your own Satanic Race to which you Belong to)

Firstly, jewishness is generally passed through the mother as far as judaism says. This doesn't affect us, but it does imply that it's a little rare for a jewish man to have kids with a non-jewish woman, as jews would not consider that kid a jew. The reverse would usually happen, which is seen happening down to Roman times.

And generally speaking, jews know they're jews. They practice Judaism and jewish holidays, even in a mixed family. Especially in Italy.

You might be exaggerating their features because of your psychological state. The Roman nose is pretty similar to the jewish one. Similarly so with some italian features.

Look into behavior and the religious traditions of their family on the father's side. Even if the father is not explicitly judaic there are usually signs.

It could also be that you're exagerating and your friend is not a jew. Italians do have some features that resemble jews, even if they're not jewish.

Firstly, jewishness is generally passed through the mother as far as judaism says. This doesn't affect us, but it does imply that it's a little rare for a jewish man to have kids with a non-jewish woman, as jews would not consider that kid a jew. The reverse would usually happen, which is seen happening down to Roman times.

And generally speaking, jews know they're jews. They practice Judaism and jewish holidays, even in a mixed family. Especially in Italy.

You might be exaggerating their features because of your psychological state. The Roman nose is pretty similar to the jewish one. Similarly so with some italian features.

Look into behavior and the religious traditions of their family on the father's side. Even if the father is not explicitly judaic there are usually signs.
Actually, beloved brothers, I was thinking of doing two things: Initially with an excuse I will ask this friend of mine if by any chance she has ever felt lumps in her throat during moments of emotion or crying. HPS Maxine, glory to the noblest of women, said that we have this type of sensations in the throat because of the throat chakra, the structure of the Jewish soul is different from ours and they do not have the throat and the chest chakras for example .

Subsequently, for the sake of curiosity, I will ask questions about the heart (the chest chakra), because in a sermon by our glorious High Priestess Maxine it was explained that the Nazarene always stands with his arms open to show his heart and stuff like that because this chakra is just a simple connector and it's "weak". So it's easier to leverage the heart to make people feel love. In the sermon, if I remember correctly, she also explained how Jews are in fact immune to this thing because they don't have a heart chakra.

After having verified the structure of this soul (i.e. if my friend has all the human chakras), I will mention to her in the most innocent and "inclusive" way possible that I was curious to know the structure of this person's soul (she knows that I believe in chakras), because there are "different beliefs" and for example Jews don't have some chakras (at least that's what I'll say to make it seem innocent), so I'll take the opportunity to ask if perhaps there are Jews in the family (with the excuse of: "I don't know if you can understand this, by any chance there are or have ever been Jews in your family? At least at the level of the people and not necessarily of religion"). It's the only way I can verify...

I already sent this person a message explaining that I was doing a small spiritual study and wanted her opinion, and she agreed to call me after returning from her vacation to assist me... I promise to be smart, wise and keep myself safe by acting prudently.

I believe it was stated that there are a small number of jews who don't know they are jewish. I think it was from something like jew-and-non-jew parents (presumably, the jew keeping it a secret), where the jew abandoned its offspring and also abandoned the Human Parent, so the jewling doens't know its a jew.

I believe it was stated that there are a small number of jews who don't know they are jewish. I think it was from something like jew-and-non-jew parents (presumably, the jew keeping it a secret), where the jew abandoned its offspring and also abandoned the Human Parent, so the jewling doens't know its a jew.
This is possible, but the general instinct of spreading jewishness is done through the mother in Jewish tradition, hence the sheer amount of powerful people with Jewish wives, in history and today.
Yes, there are cases where there is this distancing.

OP's idea of a throat feeling is absolutely a good one.

I would also recommend asking if new ideas are ever felt in the "shoulders" for this friend.
This is a feeling alien to us, but to a jew, due to their structure, "new ideas" don't manifest in the head, but rather in the shoulders. Some rabbis are even aware of which shoulder deals with which ideas.

This is possible, but the general instinct of spreading jewishness is done through the mother in Jewish tradition, hence the sheer amount of powerful people with Jewish wives, in history and today.
Hmmm... (I am thinking that)The jew's "law", and lore, states that jewishness is passed-down by jew mother; however, in real-life biology, genes are passed-down from both parents to all offspring, regardless. I wonder what the original j00z looked like, with, or without, actual Human DNA... Plus the point that Men seem to be influenced easily by... a... woman open her legs to get at the Human Man's riches, then divorce him and steal it all in the divorce settlement. Of course, Women can be just as inclined and have needs, as well, but it seems to be more jew seductresses posing for Men to get their money, than vice versa. It's a form of misandry and exploitation, or merely misanthropy and xenophobia against Humans.

I would also recommend asking if new ideas are ever felt in the "shoulders" for this friend.
This is a feeling alien to us, but to a jew, due to their structure, "new ideas" don't manifest in the head, but rather in the shoulders. Some rabbis are even aware of which shoulder deals with which ideas.
That's news to me!

Do the FRTR on him to find out if he truly is a jew.

Do the FRTR on him to find out if he truly is a jew.
This is another very good idea I can add. What do you think might be the signs that FRTR on her is causing her harm though? What should I check?

If you know anything else I can ask about the structure of her soul, please add. I wrote down this thing about the shoulders and I'll ask her using the excuse "hey, do you know that according to some currents of thought, ideas can be felt in the shoulders? What do you think? Has this ever happened to you?".

Actually, beloved brothers, I was thinking of doing two things: Initially with an excuse I will ask this friend of mine if by any chance she has ever felt lumps in her throat during moments of emotion or crying. HPS Maxine, glory to the noblest of women, said that we have this type of sensations in the throat because of the throat chakra, the structure of the Jewish soul is different from ours and they do not have the throat and the chest chakras for example .

Subsequently, for the sake of curiosity, I will ask questions about the heart (the chest chakra), because in a sermon by our glorious High Priestess Maxine it was explained that the Nazarene always stands with his arms open to show his heart and stuff like that because this chakra is just a simple connector and it's "weak". So it's easier to leverage the heart to make people feel love. In the sermon, if I remember correctly, she also explained how Jews are in fact immune to this thing because they don't have a heart chakra.

After having verified the structure of this soul (i.e. if my friend has all the human chakras), I will mention to her in the most innocent and "inclusive" way possible that I was curious to know the structure of this person's soul (she knows that I believe in chakras), because there are "different beliefs" and for example Jews don't have some chakras (at least that's what I'll say to make it seem innocent), so I'll take the opportunity to ask if perhaps there are Jews in the family (with the excuse of: "I don't know if you can understand this, by any chance there are or have ever been Jews in your family? At least at the level of the people and not necessarily of religion"). It's the only way I can verify...

I already sent this person a message explaining that I was doing a small spiritual study and wanted her opinion, and she agreed to call me after returning from her vacation to assist me... I promise to be smart, wise and keep myself safe by acting prudently.
I think you're just acting paranoid, these questions won't get you anywhere. I would rather ask the Gods about this, but I'm afraid you'd mess up the answer since you're very paranoid.

This is another very good idea I can add. What do you think might be the signs that FRTR on her is causing her harm though? What should I check?

If you know anything else I can ask about the structure of her soul, please add. I wrote down this thing about the shoulders and I'll ask her using the excuse "hey, do you know that according to some currents of thought, ideas can be felt in the shoulders? What do you think? Has this ever happened to you?".
You will know if it is working or not. But you seem to be a little too paranoid.

Try and do what Aquarius told you and go through the Gods. But ask them to direct you to the answer.

N1: The enemy might be trying to make you Cut-Off relationship with people close to you by instilling Nightmare-Like Paranoias, which might Seriously Damage Relationship even with actual Gentile Friends <

N2: If you Have Been friend with this person for a very long time, it's kind of unlikely to be a Jew, since it would have been very likely Repulsed by your own Satanic Energies, or Viceversa, you repulsed by it's own energies ...

N3: Even if it's a Jew, you can still freely talk with it,Since it a Specimen that is worth taking into consideration,since they do Exist in this Dimension,One way or Another, and Talking and Interacting with Em' can Provide lots of Useful Insights about their Minds and Souls... As long As you do not directly disclose the fact that you are SS, there would be no issues at all, infact, it would be Way Way more dangerous to talk with A Gentile Brainwashed into enemy programs such as "AntiFa", and disclosing said detail, rather than talking with an average Jew while not Disclosing said facts about yourself ... all in all, you should feel Safe Communicating with Anybody in general, as long as you respect the Disclosure rule...Combine this together with the Divine Protection that you have been Granted, and you're good to go!

(the only exception is interactions of a sexual nature, which needs to be avoided, of course... obviously you wanna make sure that no reptilian blood is getting mixed with yours,just like in general you would avoid race-mixing even with other Satanic Races that are different compared to your own Satanic Race to which you Belong to)

I actually fully agree with this, and it's an insight I've concluded on my own/

In some sense Abrahamic Goys (and I mean like 95% of them) are worse enemies than Jews.

You'll never be friends with a Jew. Even if they are open minded to you and share some kind of connection of personality or spirit, there are spiritual forces at work and at play that will make sure that doesn't happen. The "angels" view you as disgusting and like excrement for actually contacting your ancestral deities or the demons, and they will go out of their way to f*** with you for getting close to their precious Jews.

They have no problem using the Jews to f*** your life up, and this includes self-hating Jews who also hate the Jews and also worship Satan.

However, most Abrahamic goys lack total sentience due to the "crown of thorns" brainwashing. They are stuck in a dissassociated nonsensical reality which justifies a programming of shutting down of all opposition to Jews either by hijacking those movements and making them look mentally insane or by destroying the movements altogether.

In some sense you can actually get beers with Jews and have a drink with them. Getting beers with Abrahamic goys is insufferable.

I'll give you an example, you know when a Satanist has that psychic attack where he asks himself "am I Jewish?" so you start to worry? When it happened to me; to make sure I'm not Jewish, instead of looking for evidence that confirms that I am *not* Jewish, I looked for even a single piece of evidence that confirms that I *am* Jewish. Yet there was nothing, not even a single Jewish feature, not even a distant Jewish relative, not even half, at the time of Nazism my relatives were all on Mussolini's side (I'm Italian) and supported anti-Semitic ideas, not even anyone who even just helped a Jew. So I was 100% non-Jewish.
I'd say, very well done!
Regarding your friend, as this matter seems delicate and you seem obsessing on the jewishness of your friend, I would definitely ask to your Guardian Demon for a clear and definitive answer to this question. Otherwise, you make keep being obsessed with your friend jewishness and doubt about the answers you may have found yourself, unconsciously.
I would just look for an "official" answer from the Gods, as this matter sounds as life-changing for you. They know this with 100% accuracy.

What’s the problem? I have Jewish friends too they’re helpful to learn from. I notice jews are incredibly intelligent somehow kinda like predatory-ish intellect and very analytical
...what

I can only confirm what OttoHart wrote. I once knew a Jewish guy who was only Jewish on his father's side and who kept telling me that the Jewish community didn't want to recognize him as a Jew. The Jews attach so much importance to keeping their own race pure because the Jewishness is actually passed on from the mother.

If you yourself did the Final RTR for 40 days and didn't experience anything negative, I wouldn't worry any more, but simply distance myself from such people.

I would like to express my respect for you for contacting JoS. That just shows me how serious you are about Father Satan.

I myself have also done all kinds of genealogical studies and have broken off all contact with Jews for years.

And yes, it's true that the Romans often have a Jewish physiognomy. This can be seen in both ancient Latins and modern Italians. I have noticed this often enough during my many years of living in Italy.

Don't let yourself be confused.

Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!
I actually fully agree with this, and it's an insight I've concluded on my own/

In some sense Abrahamic Goys (and I mean like 95% of them) are worse enemies than Jews.

You'll never be friends with a Jew. Even if they are open minded to you and share some kind of connection of personality or spirit, there are spiritual forces at work and at play that will make sure that doesn't happen. The "angels" view you as disgusting and like excrement for actually contacting your ancestral deities or the demons, and they will go out of their way to f*** with you for getting close to their precious Jews.

They have no problem using the Jews to f*** your life up, and this includes self-hating Jews who also hate the Jews and also worship Satan.

However, most Abrahamic goys lack total sentience due to the "crown of thorns" brainwashing. They are stuck in a dissassociated nonsensical reality which justifies a programming of shutting down of all opposition to Jews either by hijacking those movements and making them look mentally insane or by destroying the movements altogether.

In some sense you can actually get beers with Jews and have a drink with them. Getting beers with Abrahamic goys is insufferable.
I fully agree that Abrahamic Goys are often worse enemies than Jews. It is precisely this terrible indoctrination that often makes it virtually impossible to have a sensible conversation with them. But in my opinion, the fact that you "can't" be friends with a Jew contradicts the fact that Hitler was friends with the Jew August Kubizek for years in his youth, who reported positively about Hitler in his youthful memoirs. At the same time, Hitler was virtually obsessed with hatred of homosexuals, something he made no secret of. This is well documented, even if he initially tolerated it in the SA.

I myself have decided not to have any more contact with a Jew. Professionally, I remain polite but distant as far as the situation requires. Of course, I don't talk about my spiritual Satanism with a Jew at all. With non-Jews, who are predominantly Christian, I only need to mention the word "Satan" or "demons" and I am immediately met with fierce resistance. Even otherwise very open-minded "esoterics" refuse to discuss this topic in any depth.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

I had the same reaction as you reading his reply message. The SAME reaction. But we need to understand that people have to follow their own path and sometimes arrive at certain concepts personally. For this reason I preferred to leave aside what the user had written and avoid commenting. If for the moment he is convinced of this idea of his, a point of agreement of understanding may become truly impossible. So it's much better if he figures it out on his own. By constantly meditating he will also advance in awareness and understanding, so it may be that he will gradually arrive at certain topics on his own over time. There's no point in forcing situations.

I know that certain situations of associating with the wrong company can be truly dangerous for a Gentile and even for a Satanist. But forcing situations could actually cause even more damage than we are trying to resolve. These are bad situations. There are not only happy and solvable situations in which we can save everyone quickly with a well-written message. It would be unrealistic to believe such a thing.

the fact that Hitler was friends with the Jew August Kubizek for years in his youth, who reported positively about Hitler in his youthful memoirs. At the same time, Hitler was virtually obsessed with hatred of homosexuals, something he made no secret of. This is well documented, even if he initially tolerated it in the SA.
Yeah I'm not trying to give a monolithic rule, but I will counterpoint that this was before Hitler got exposed to Germanic perennialist / Ariosophic material.

My piano teacher was Jewish and I had no problem with her growing up; my family's friends were Jewish. However, I can tell you that the moment I started this path to Father Lucifer, all my peers who had Jewish partners almost at once cut me off independently shortly after meeting them, and two Jewish women - one which I dated, the other who was my boss - literally went out their way to try to fuck my life up.

I never talked to them at all about my religious beliefs, in fact, I come across very juvenile like and friendly to people.

These are my anecdotal experiences. I at first didn't recognize the spiritual reality of the Jews being the enemies, I didn't buy this; I thought "well Satan is even largely a Jewish figure and plays a role in Jewish mythology" - lol nope. Satanas-Lucifer is quite literally a plagiarized Hellenic deity and the Jews and their angels hate anybody who finds these deities.

Yeah I'm not trying to give a monolithic rule, but I will counterpoint that this was before Hitler got exposed to Germanic perennialist / Ariosophic material.

My piano teacher was Jewish and I had no problem with her growing up; my family's friends were Jewish. However, I can tell you that the moment I started this path to Father Lucifer, all my peers who had Jewish partners almost at once cut me off independently shortly after meeting them, and two Jewish women - one which I dated, the other who was my boss - literally went out their way to try to fuck my life up.

I never talked to them at all about my religious beliefs, in fact, I come across very juvenile like and friendly to people.

These are my anecdotal experiences. I at first didn't recognize the spiritual reality of the Jews being the enemies, I didn't buy this; I thought "well Satan is even largely a Jewish figure and plays a role in Jewish mythology" - lol nope. Satanas-Lucifer is quite literally a plagiarized Hellenic deity and the Jews and their angels hate anybody who finds these deities.
Personally, one of my martial arts teachers is Jewish. She told me about her Jewish family and stuff. Indeed, on the surface she may not seem bad and she teaches well, but when you try to get to know her better, my teacher just can't avoid saying blasphemies about Satan, the Gods, she can't help but support racial mixing. She doesn't even hide that she supports the Jewish Agenda and stuff.

This anecdote explains that the Jew is only apparently good, but in practice and in concrete facts he just cannot rebel against his nature. It's part of their DNA. It's like trying to explain colors to a blind person. Rationally the blind can understand the scientific concepts of the physical spectrum, etc. but it is not possible for him to understand what a color is like. This applies to Jews with ethics, positive spirituality, love, benevolence, etc. They are enemies and evil by nature. I have never experienced anything other than this regarding Jews.

This discovery about my teacher traumatized me. I always perceived that she was Jewish, but I never wanted to admit it to myself and I wanted to delude myself that she was Gentile. The reason I may seem paranoid about my friend now is precisely because I've already experienced a similar trauma... I've basically been through it before.

I had the same reaction as you reading his reply message. The SAME reaction. But we need to understand that people have to follow their own path and sometimes arrive at certain concepts personally. For this reason I preferred to leave aside what the user had written and avoid commenting. If for the moment he is convinced of this idea of his, a point of agreement of understanding may become truly impossible. So it's much better if he figures it out on his own. By constantly meditating he will also advance in awareness and understanding, so it may be that he will gradually arrive at certain topics on his own over time. There's no point in forcing situations.

I know that certain situations of associating with the wrong company can be truly dangerous for a Gentile and even for a Satanist. But forcing situations could actually cause even more damage than we are trying to resolve. These are bad situations. There are not only happy and solvable situations in which we can save everyone quickly with a well-written message. It would be unrealistic to believe such a thing.
I fully agree with you on that. Under no circumstances should you force a decision or impose an action on someone under pressure. In everything, we must always respect the free will of the other person. They have to find their own way and their own concept of life. On this point, for once I agree with Aleister Crowley, who wrote in his liber al vel legis: "Every man and every woman is a star". In other words: everyone must follow their own law. I do not have the right to interfere in another person's path. I can offer him my hand, but whether he accepts it is up to him. After all, everyone lives and dies on their own. I cannot live another person's life for even a second, nor vice versa. Nor can I go to my death for another person, nor vice versa. But I think, like you, that meditation will change him over time.

I myself have experienced many a change in consciousness through performing rituals and power meditations such as those provided by JoS. I am very grateful for that. In general, I am realizing more and more that tolerance is not an empty word for someone who is on the spiritual satanic path. The only exception for me are the Jews. Here I am increasingly following the motto: evil must be confronted with all determination. I cannot condone or tolerate what they alone have done and continue to do to our people. That is why I distance myself from them wherever I can. I realize that Hitler only made an inner about-turn towards the Jews in his later years and no longer made any compromises.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

What you say, ServusSabaziorum, is true. I also knew many Jews in my youth and was invited to synagogue by some of them. I also had many conversations with a Jewish professor in the synagogue, who also taught me the Torah and the Hebrew language. All of this made a big impression on me as a young boy. Then, when I joined a Saturn lodge and found out through my research that Saturn is very different from how it is portrayed in the mainstream and most books, because I was able to access more and more ancient writings and sources, a crack in my consciousness occurred for the first time. I literally realized that many of the terms we use in everyday life have been twisted primarily by the Jews.

That's when I began to distance myself from them. I became more and more perceptive as I delved into the revisionist material and realized with open eyes that literally our entire government was made up entirely of Jews, exploiting the people where they could and still can. Then I got into JoS and realized that Satan is portrayed just as badly in the mainstream as Saturn. I remembered earlier experiences that were completely buried, that I had already encountered Satan in some forms: in Wotan, in Ptah and in Abraxas, for example. I have loved Egypt and Greece since childhood and have had many experiences with them, which I can't go into detail about here because it would simply go too far.

And yes, I've already said this to SeguaceDiSatana: in his more mature years, Hitler made a complete U-turn as far as the Jews were concerned. I have listened to many of his speeches about the Jews that reflect the full extent of their wickedness. He literally summed up their mendacity and deceitfulness.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

While I agree with most of your points, having a Gentile mother doesn't make you a Gentile if your father is a jew. It's about the blood.

Wait... Please slow down and let me catch my breath
Are you guys implying that our enemies lack certain chakras that gentiles possess? I mean it makes sense since Lucifer stepped in to make us different but I thought each human (not talking about those who disguise themselves as humans) inherited the blood and then we split between those who kneel and surrender and those who stand.

If that's the case and the enemy is different, what happens if I have their blood in my veins? People started mixing their blood everywhere on the planet since decades now.

This is a mess, messier than I thought

It could also be that you're exagerating and your friend is not a jew. Italians do have some features that resemble jews, even if they're not jewish.
Same can be said for Greeks and Turks, Roman noses are quite common. There's always a variety of factors one has to take into consideration to truly identify a jew, unless it's in their last name of course.

Wait... Please slow down and let me catch my breath
Are you guys implying that our enemies lack certain chakras that gentiles possess? I mean it makes sense since Lucifer stepped in to make us different but I thought each human (not talking about those who disguise themselves as humans) inherited the blood and then we split between those who kneel and surrender and those who stand.

If that's the case and the enemy is different, what happens if I have their blood in my veins? People started mixing their blood everywhere on the planet since decades now.

This is a mess, messier than I thought
These are the words of our commander and High Priest HoodedCobra666:
"99.8% of people "Worried they might be jews" from here, are never jewish.

You are just being confused likely from self confusion, self doubt, or even enemy spiritual attacks. Please ignore these things completely and proceed with advancing spiritually under our loving Gods.

Do not pay attention to this topic, unless you have 1 jewish grandparent or there is some extreme proof of this, or you are actually verifiably jewish. In almost the entirety of other cases, it's pointless fear"

They don't belong to some untitled person, he wrote these things in one of the replies to this same topic of his.

Unless you know you're descended from a Jew, there's no point in worrying too much about this. The fact that Jews can mix with Gentile families should not be a red flag unless you have concrete knowledge that there actually is a Jew in your family.

I myself when I had the psychic attack of "am I Jewish?" I was so learned that I: 1) checked my entire family tree, 2) asked all the members still alive if there were any Jews in the family from whom I descended 3) I compared my features several times with those in the pdf on how recognize and identify a Jew, 4) I did RTRs to notice the effects on my soul, 5) I verified that I have all the chakras, etc.

BUT GUESS WHAT? All wasted time, I didn't even have a Jewish evidence, not even the smallest one, I really could have used that time to meditate, delve deeper into JoS, etc. instead of wasting hours following this psychic attack which turned out to be just unfounded paranoia. I didn't have this doubt because something made me suspect that I might have Jewish blood, I simply wanted to check everything like a paranoid.

I therefore suggest: do not block yourself with these unfounded worries. Think about advancing spiritually instead of going crazy just because "Jews exist, and were I one of them?" Obviously the situation changes completely if it is actually true that you descend from a Jew and you know it. In that case, having even one Jew in your family (like a Jewish grandparent and so on), you do not belong to the Gentiles. And it's not something that can be changed. But if you don't have this awareness, stop causing yourself unnecessary problems and continue to commit yourself to this path.

To answer your question, however, if anyone has Jewish blood, that person is 100% Jewish and is not welcome here.

What you say, ServusSabaziorum, is true. I also knew many Jews in my youth and was invited to synagogue by some of them. I also had many conversations with a Jewish professor in the synagogue, who also taught me the Torah and the Hebrew language. All of this made a big impression on me as a young boy. Then, when I joined a Saturn lodge and found out through my research that Saturn is very different from how it is portrayed in the mainstream and most books, because I was able to access more and more ancient writings and sources, a crack in my consciousness occurred for the first time. I literally realized that many of the terms we use in everyday life have been twisted primarily by the Jews.

That's when I began to distance myself from them. I became more and more perceptive as I delved into the revisionist material and realized with open eyes that literally our entire government was made up entirely of Jews, exploiting the people where they could and still can. Then I got into JoS and realized that Satan is portrayed just as badly in the mainstream as Saturn. I remembered earlier experiences that were completely buried, that I had already encountered Satan in some forms: in Wotan, in Ptah and in Abraxas, for example. I have loved Egypt and Greece since childhood and have had many experiences with them, which I can't go into detail about here because it would simply go too far.

And yes, I've already said this to SeguaceDiSatana: in his more mature years, Hitler made a complete U-turn as far as the Jews were concerned. I have listened to many of his speeches about the Jews that reflect the full extent of their wickedness. He literally summed up their mendacity and deceitfulness.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

Yep. Lucifer personally was present in my childhood from the beginning (I have a very vivid memory of my Catholic grandfather telling me the Paradise Lost story for the first time and thinking it was the coolest thing ever) and there was a very natural instinct towards him - even to the point that I had a magickal phase in 4th grade. I had a book called “Wizardology” and it was admittedly a subversive book to get kids into the occult, and it was part of a broader series about introducing kids to not only magick, but also Greek and Egyptian mythology. It was even to the point that my parents during vacation would take me to this magical quest in real life video game called “Magi Quest” (unfortunately it’s shut down) that I fell in love with and I had them buy me a custom home made wand so I could play pretend.

Catholic grandparents when they discovered that were horrified and shut it down, it wouldn’t be until years later after I came to terms with Christianity’s falsehood / slave morality that Lucifer found me once again.

Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

Large chunks of Jewish and Christianity theology are flat out stolen and warped from their Greek sources. And once you’ve broken out of that Matrix, it’s very easy to see that this Jewish bullshit was a product of Hellenized Semites created not earlier than 700 BC. There are hints obviously of the Bible being older in the form of fragmented Canaanite henotheism, but the Yahwehist monotheism is strictly a recent fable.

Even the famous supposedly Kabbalistic tree of life is flat out stolen from the Greeks.

These are the words of our commander and High Priest HoodedCobra666:
"99.8% of people "Worried they might be jews" from here, are never jewish.

You are just being confused likely from self confusion, self doubt, or even enemy spiritual attacks. Please ignore these things completely and proceed with advancing spiritually under our loving Gods.

Do not pay attention to this topic, unless you have 1 jewish grandparent or there is some extreme proof of this, or you are actually verifiably jewish. In almost the entirety of other cases, it's pointless fear"

They don't belong to some untitled person, he wrote these things in one of the replies to this same topic of his.

Unless you know you're descended from a Jew, there's no point in worrying too much about this. The fact that Jews can mix with Gentile families should not be a red flag unless you have concrete knowledge that there actually is a Jew in your family.

I myself when I had the psychic attack of "am I Jewish?" I was so learned that I: 1) checked my entire family tree, 2) asked all the members still alive if there were any Jews in the family from whom I descended 3) I compared my features several times with those in the pdf on how recognize and identify a Jew, 4) I did RTRs to notice the effects on my soul, 5) I verified that I have all the chakras, etc.

BUT GUESS WHAT? All wasted time, I didn't even have a Jewish evidence, not even the smallest one, I really could have used that time to meditate, delve deeper into JoS, etc. instead of wasting hours following this psychic attack which turned out to be just unfounded paranoia. I didn't have this doubt because something made me suspect that I might have Jewish blood, I simply wanted to check everything like a paranoid.

I therefore suggest: do not block yourself with these unfounded worries. Think about advancing spiritually instead of going crazy just because "Jews exist, and were I one of them?" Obviously the situation changes completely if it is actually true that you descend from a Jew and you know it. In that case, having even one Jew in your family (like a Jewish grandparent and so on), you do not belong to the Gentiles. And it's not something that can be changed. But if you don't have this awareness, stop causing yourself unnecessary problems and continue to commit yourself to this path.

To answer your question, however, if anyone has Jewish blood, that person is 100% Jewish and is not welcome here.
Oh I'm 100% percent sure I'm gentile, it's just the possibility of mixed blood in my body.
I was around 12 when I first read the bible and strangely I felt disgusted, I felt those words were putrid and I didn't knew why I felt that way. And I remember I begged the Abrahamic god for days out of fear.

I also remember a calling in my soul when I touched the bible, I was in a trance and a voice told me that one day I'll bent the knee before Lucifer out of my free will and he won't even have to ask me to.

I abandoned the Abrahamic god at 14 because of that voice in my soul compelling me to burn everything I was taught as soon as possible, as if it was urgent or vital, as if my soul was on the run, running away from the Abrahamic god before he catches me.
I felt fear and grudge (it was the grudge of the defeated and hopeless) for no apparent reason and I was too young to understand why but I just followed the advice coming from within and made one last prayer saying I was done with him (silly move but again I was 14, I knew that I knew something without knowing what I knew)

I looked for like minded people with the help of one sentence in my mind
"When all is lost, a brother will recognise another by his language"
It has been my guiding light for a long

So I'm sure I'm gentile.
I don't want to offend anyone but I grow up despising both followers of the Abrahamic god and Satanists, I felt Satanists were doing the work of the Abrahamic god by summoning our ancient gods with cursed names

And here I am a Satanist, fate really is funny sometimes.

Oh I'm 100% percent sure I'm gentile, it's just the possibility of mixed blood in my body.
I was around 12 when I first read the bible and strangely I felt disgusted, I felt those words were putrid and I didn't knew why I felt that way. And I remember I begged the Abrahamic god for days out of fear.

I also remember a calling in my soul when I touched the bible, I was in a trance and a voice told me that one day I'll bent the knee before Lucifer out of my free will and he won't even have to ask me to.

I abandoned the Abrahamic god at 14 because of that voice in my soul compelling me to burn everything I was taught as soon as possible, as if it was urgent or vital, as if my soul was on the run, running away from the Abrahamic god before he catches me.
I felt fear and grudge (it was the grudge of the defeated and hopeless) for no apparent reason and I was too young to understand why but I just followed the advice coming from within and made one last prayer saying I was done with him (silly move but again I was 14, I knew that I knew something without knowing what I knew)

I looked for like minded people with the help of one sentence in my mind
"When all is lost, a brother will recognise another by his language"
It has been my guiding light for a long

So I'm sure I'm gentile.
I don't want to offend anyone but I grow up despising both followers of the Abrahamic god and Satanists, I felt Satanists were doing the work of the Abrahamic god by summoning our ancient gods with cursed names

And here I am a Satanist, fate really is funny sometimes.
"Mixed blood" in this case equals a jew. It really is that simple. So do not worry about this and focus on something productive.

Large chunks of Jewish and Christianity theology are flat out stolen and warped from their Greek sources. And once you’ve broken out of that Matrix, it’s very easy to see that this Jewish bullshit was a product of Hellenized Semites created not earlier than 700 BC. There are hints obviously of the Bible being older in the form of fragmented Canaanite henotheism, but the Yahwehist monotheism is strictly a recent fable.

Even the famous supposedly Kabbalistic tree of life is flat out stolen from the Greeks.

You are absolutely right. Even their language is actually of Hellenistic origin, which is even admitted by a Jew himself. See: Joseph Jahuda, Hebrew is Greek. Here is the link: https://archive.org/details/Hebrew.is.Greek/page/n9/mode/2up

Thanks for your link!
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

If people think jews are intelligent, it is because they have ridiculous wealth to pursue whatever higher studies they want freely. Same concept with their spirituality, unlimited wealth, unlimited time to dedicate. If people think jews are talented, they usually steal that 'talent' from gentile ideas. And so on and so forth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back