Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I dedicated a long time ago, but I'm scared of failing

A Z

<td val[/IMG]Hi, my name is Tanner.

I know we shouldn't share names, but I need the formalities right now. About... 8 or so months ago, I successfully dedicated to our Father... At the time I confused on how it worked. I thought I had failed, and my entire room smelled like smoke.

Needless to say, that night was amazing. I remember falling asleep, but right before I did, I suddenly felt an amazing feeling of love and respect. I felt wanted and usefull... I felt everything that night.

I don't know what 'everything' means exactly, but I had never felt more tuned into the world. When I awoke that morning everything seemed sharper, more crisp. Everything felt clearer, like a burden had been lifted from my shoulders.

Enough about my dedication though. Over the exspanse of time after dedicating I haven't meditated in well over 4 or so months. I get this constant feeling of failure. I'll jolt awake some nights from the feeling of falling.

I have no self-respect or a sense of responsibility... I feel alone. I feel tired. I truly am lost at this point in my life. I'm afraid of failing Satan and the other daemons... I need help from an advanced Spiritual Satanist... I don't know what to do.

To be honest, I've been avoiding the ask for help. I don't know why. I assume greys or enemies, but I've never felt anything threatening. Can someone help me?[/TD]

You need to start doing daily power meditations again and possibly perform a banishing ritual.

All of these problems draw back to not meditating.When we don't meditate, we open ourselves up to attacks. So start meditating again, and start doing the reverse torah rituals. Things will get better!HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 7, 2015, at 20:52, "A Z aquares_left@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I know we shouldn't share names, but I need the formalities right now. About... 8 or so months ago, I successfully dedicated to our Father... At the time I confused on how it worked. I thought I had failed, and my entire room smelled like smoke.

Needless to say, that night was amazing. I remember falling asleep, but right before I did, I suddenly felt an amazing feeling of love and respect. I felt wanted and usefull... I felt everything that night.

I don't know what 'everything' means exactly, but I had never felt more tuned into the world. When I awoke that morning everything seemed sharper, more crisp. Everything felt clearer, like a burden had been lifted from my shoulders.

Enough about my dedication though. Over the exspanse of time after dedicating I haven't meditated in well over 4 or so months. I get this constant feeling of failure. I'll jolt awake some nights from the feeling of falling.

I have no self-respect or a sense of responsibility... I feel alone. I feel tired. I truly am lost at this point in my life. I'm afraid of failing Satan and the other daemons... I need help from an advanced Spiritual Satanist... I don't know what to do.

To be honest, I've been avoiding the ask for help. I don't know why. I assume greys or enemies, but I've never felt anything threatening. Can someone help me?[/TD]

Hallo,
Well you've talked about your dedication alryt...but you've not mentioned anything about ever meditating... Most people fail..intially....or quickly give up. This is due to not feeling the effects of meditation even though they practice.
I also encountered that problem when i was new to meditation. But i never gave up...i just felt alittle reluctant In the beginning we dnt feel the effects of meditation because...well, most obviously because we are new...we are not familiar with the energy and how it flows, then we are over expectant and very impatient, and lastly we dnt do enough as beginners ought to do. As a  beginner one should atleast practice for not less than half an hour every single day...but you find most people will go for ten minutes and expect results.
And faluire to achieve the expectations causes demoralisation. I suggest focus, faith and detamination/passion.
Also know that faluire and fear are not for Satanism. Dnt be scared of anything...well Satan wont punish you..or anything of the sort.... The Satanic way is that - each time you fall you rise...but- above all....never quit!!! Hail Satan
Hail all hell.
On 8 Nov 2015 15:56, "A Z aquares_left@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back