Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I can get my brothers and sisters any book that you want!

skinny91mp

I WILL get you any book or textbook that YOU want for CHEAP

I have the ability to download MOST ebooks. If you can give me the Title and Author, I can give you the full pdf of the book for half of the price of the normal book.
THIS INCLUDES COLLEGE TEXT BOOKS!

I already have a large collection of spiritual books
that would interest anyone. I can give you bundle deals for books that I already own.
10 books for $20 and 5 for $13.

I am a brother myself and my sole purpose is not to make money off of my Satanic family, but to help you all get your hands on these books for a small price.

The includes over 150 books on tantra, sexual transmutation, Hinduism, Spiritual Satanism, paganism, VARIOUS books on the chakras, meditation, yoga, breathing exercises, CLASSICS such as the kama sutra, the lost book of Enki, the emerald tablets of thoth, the Kybalion, and the necronimicon, I have books on quantum physics, hindu and egyptian tales and magick, books on martial arts, and a lot more!

Email me brothers and sisters at love6self@gmail

I love you ALL
HAIL SATAN!!!

<td val[/IMG]How [/IMG] From:"skinny91mp@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 1:49 pm
Subject:[JoyofSatan666] I can get my brothers and sisters any book that you want!

I have the ability to download MOST ebooks. If you can give me the Title and Author, I can give you the full pdf of the book for half of the price of the normal book.

that would interest anyone. I can give you bundle deals for books that I already own.

I am a brother myself and my sole purpose is not to make money off of my Satanic family, but to help you all get your hands on these books for a small price.

The includes over 150 books on tantra, sexual transmutation, Hinduism, Spiritual Satanism, paganism, VARIOUS books on the chakras, meditation, yoga, breathing exercises, CLASSICS such as the kama sutra, the lost book of Enki, the emerald tablets of thoth, the Kybalion, and the necronimicon, I have books on quantum physics, hindu and egyptian tales and magick, books on martial arts, and a lot more!

I love you ALL
HAIL SATAN!!!

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

If your pupose is to help your brothers and sister why not give them away for free? -_-  this post sounds like a lode of crap to me

On Saturday, December 6, 2014 10:49 AM, "skinny91mp@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I love you ALL
HAIL SATAN!!!

Really any book?  Could you try getting me copy of this book:
Liber Falxifer's The Book of Sitra AchraI'd really love to extract some of the contents of that book.
And if you could get his book, I'l love you.The Spider and the Green Butterfly: Vodoun Crossroads of Power
Those books have been bugging my curiosity for a long time, if you could get a pdf of them I'l pay you $5 each. Thx
Hail Satan!

Because I value myself enough not to give anything away for free. They were free for me and nothing in life is free. This is how I make money.

Hey guys, just so you know this is a scam. You can find most of these books or any other book by doing a simple google search. This is no big deal, really. Examples: The Necronomicon and the Lost Book of Enki are even in the files section of the group. The Kybalion:
http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/kybalion.pdf

The Emerald Tablet of Thoth:
http://www.horuscentre.org/library/Herm ... _Thoth.pdf

@deadsilent666 I sent you the links for the 2 files you wanted for free in your private email. Don't pay anyone for these.
From the site:
Satan emphasized how all spiritual knowledge should be open and freely available to everyone. We honor his wishes and do not try to use or hoard spiritual knowledge for any personal gain.

If that person charges you for any books I'm willing to send them to you for free. No SS should really charge for any books containing spiritual knowledge, especially if you can just find them easily.

Personally to me this sounds like very jewish..... 

On Sunday, December 7, 2014 2:52 PM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hey guys, just so you know this is a scam. You can find most of these books or any other book by doing a simple google search. This is no big deal, really. Examples: The Necronomicon and the Lost Book of Enki are even in the files section of the group. The Kybalion:
http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/kybalion.pdf

The Emerald Tablet of Thoth:
http://www.horuscentre.org/library/Herm ... _Thoth.pdf

@deadsilent666 I sent you the links for the 2 files you wanted for free in your private email. Don't pay anyone for these.
From the site:
Satan emphasized how all spiritual knowledge should be open and freely available to everyone. We honor his wishes and do not try to use or hoard spiritual knowledge for any personal gain.

If that person charges you for any books I'm willing to send them to you for free. No SS should really charge for any books containing spiritual knowledge, especially if you can just find them easily.

There are other books to buy such as cool books , motors, languages, picture dictionaries, any how to books, business, TEXT BOOKS FOR COLLEGE. Any books not just spiritual.

@skinny, dude, use your brain...! You're being insulting like that... it's sort of like you advertise yourself (not sort of; you do advertise yourself). This isn't the right place for this. Don't sell books of other authors to your Brothers and Sisters (if you're dedicated etc etc etc).

Στις 2:45 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 8 Δεκεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "skinny91mp@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I apologize I did not know that those against the rules.

Well I don't think he's a jew, he maybe just has the wrong idea about Satanism, that's where his money-grabbing attitude probably comes from. He probably thinks it's a ultra-selfish materialistic thing when real Spiritual Satanism is pretty much the opposite than that: enlightening Gentiles, showing them the truth, helping them to become Gods, working to bring new Satan's age, doing things for Satan and the Gods, elevating and empowering humanity e.t.c. That's the reason we even do group rituals against the kikes. Usually those who only care for themselves aren't favored by Satan at all, Satan and the Gods favor those people who would even risk their lives to fight the enemy, show our people the truth and bring Satan's age.
As it's been said again:

[Concerning those who only care about themselves and see Satanism as a religion only for the self and disregard Satan] 
"They are of no importance to me." -Satan

Not to attack you personally, obtaining someone else's copyright material and charging money for it is illegal.

I can understand that you would expect to be compensated for your time, that is only natural.

Know this: anything that you do for Satan or HIS people is rewarded ten-fold by Satan, rewards that are far above monetary gain although this is too is possible but not by the means you seek.

I can see that this was well-intentioned but perhaps not as well thought out as possible perhaps due to the surge of excitement preceeding it.

Keep at your efforts, Satan seeks that we learn from our mistakes rather than being bogged down in them.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back