Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HPS Maxine current situation

Lullz

Introduction

Many people still asking here on the forums about our beloved Priestess Maxine. I admit that i don't go on forums very often, so I asked my tarot If she was good, and of all my readings, this one was the one that I understood what the cards were saying about this. I hope I can clarify your doubts. I apologize if this is too invasive.

Interpretation from the cards

The cards that came out in the game were: The Wizard, The Hierophant, and The Hermit. (I use the Marseille tarot) The magician's card has all the suits and all the elements on the table, his feet are divided one to the other side, this represents that it has one foot in our reality, and the other in the spiritual reality, and she is almost completing this objective. we can say that Maxine is very focused on this goal, and will not give up (the hermit). The hierophant's cards shows us a figure of a spiritual father with two people in front of him, the figure of the spiritual father is representing Satan, and the people in front of him is Maxine and HPHC receiving blessings. It represents their close contact with our father Satan, also showing that HPHC and Maxine follow the same path, just in different ways. While Maxine is more "isolated" (the hermit), Cobra is still active here, it's as if she has finished her goal with us. As the hermit is in game he talks about an incessant search and that isolation favors, I don't see her returning to the forums, or at least not in the short term.

My apologize to Maxine AND HPHC if this was invasive, it was not my intention to pry into anyone's life, I just wanted to clarify some questions they ask about her, I'm sorry. I just have gratitude forb all the clergy who help us in our spiritual quest. (Edit: Cobra probably already said this here, but I thought it would be interesting to publish this thread. And sorry for my bad English, I'm Portuguese)

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ALL THE TRUTH GODS

Good point, I had forgotten, sorry. Anyway, thinking about it, the magician and hermit cards could also represent her reaching the next stage. I'm very happy for her, and thanks for reminding this!

Please refer to HPS Maxine by her title.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back