Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How were the pyramids REALLY built?

sevenpointedvox

And where can I find good info that debunks the vile jews and gives great detail to the actual ones responsible?
Thank you all
Spv

The information that debunks the kike claim that they were forced against their will to build it (funny how this account says "feel bad for us" and "we are great" at the same time...only jews) is not in evidence but in a lack of evidence.

I don't think anyone knows exactly how the pyramids were built. It was most likely egyptians, since there is obviously evidence that egyptians were in egypt. There is no evidence that any jew every stepped foot in egypt, at least not at this period of time.

Of course the technological achievement makes people wonder HOW they did it. I remember hearing about how in modern times it would be nearly impossible to recreate the pyramids. I think this points to either a supernatural or extraterrestrial explanation. Personally I think that the gods helped the egyptians complete this task. For what purpose I cannot say however. Possibly just to show how advanced they were?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sevenpointedvox" <sevenpointedvox@... wrote:

And where can I find good info that debunks the vile jews and gives great detail to the actual ones responsible?
Thank you all
Spv

in the lost book of enki it was the gods that created a landing place for the gods on earth, which, isnt that the purpose of the pyramids? i dont recall it saying anything about humans helping to build it though, which would mean the jews had NOTHING to do with them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dominic Wolfheart" <shadowprometheus666@... wrote:

The information that debunks the kike claim that they were forced against their will to build it (funny how this account says "feel bad for us" and "we are great" at the same time...only jews) is not in evidence but in a lack of evidence.

I don't think anyone knows exactly how the pyramids were built. It was most likely egyptians, since there is obviously evidence that egyptians were in egypt. There is no evidence that any jew every stepped foot in egypt, at least not at this period of time.

Of course the technological achievement makes people wonder HOW they did it. I remember hearing about how in modern times it would be nearly impossible to recreate the pyramids. I think this points to either a supernatural or extraterrestrial explanation. Personally I think that the gods helped the egyptians complete this task. For what purpose I cannot say however. Possibly just to show how advanced they were?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sevenpointedvox" <sevenpointedvox@ wrote:

Thank you all
Spv

i saw this thing that showed that there were thousands of workers. however, egpyt never accepted israel's right to exist, so i dont think that there were any jews is egypt.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <dragorpion369@... wrote:

in the lost book of enki it was the gods that created a landing place for the gods on earth, which, isnt that the purpose of the pyramids? i dont recall it saying anything about humans helping to build it though, which would mean the jews had NOTHING to do with them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dominic Wolfheart" <shadowprometheus666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sevenpointedvox" <sevenpointedvox@ wrote:

Thank you all
Spv

I also recall some documentary on the Discovery Channel saying that there's no record of the jews leaving egypt during the "exodus" time period written in the bible. And, the Egyptians were very well known for recording everything.

Dale

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dominic Wolfheart" <shadowprometheus666@... wrote:

Thank you all
Spv

The pyramids were built with some sort of primitive yet highly sophisticated heavy machinery that utilized sound-waves to lighten the stones of the pyramids and thus be able to move them and fit them into place.

Also there's an adhesive substance in between each stone. It can be applied with a brush like paint. And it is VERY strong. People today have tried to reverse engineer and replicate it. But to no avail.

Also the pyramids use to have a smooth reflective outer covering with a mirror finish. But that outer covering is LONG gone now. The Arabs came and removed it and used it for their buildings in Cairo.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Andre" <darkfury211@... wrote:

i saw this thing that showed that there were thousands of workers. however, egpyt never accepted israel's right to exist, so i dont think that there were any jews is egypt.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <dragorpion369@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dominic Wolfheart" <shadowprometheus666@ wrote:

Thank you all
Spv

kikes definitely did not build the Egyptian Pyramids. There is actually a lot of evidence to prove this.   The kikes, in fact, never set foot in Egypt at the time they were supposed to have been "held captive" there. One clear way to see this is to simply look to the records that were made by the Egyptians themselves. The Ancient Egyptians recorded all of their major events on Papyrus and so forth. If something as big as the kike "enslavement" had happened, and then all that BS about the so-called plagues that were supposed to have set them free, do you not think this would have been recorded somewhere in Egypt? Yet, not one word has been written about it. Also, the Pyramids were built a long time before this.   The kikes make claims such as these all the time, to try and get the Gentiles to feel sorry for them. They claim to have been "enslaved" in Rome as well, and "forced" to build the Colluseum. Or as i heard it, "the Colluseum was built at the expense of jewish slaves". Obviously, that is total BS! If there wasnt so much evidence to blatantly prove them wrong, im sure they would try to take claim for the building of Stone Henge, The Aztec Temples and the Great Wall of China, and many other famous Ancient Structures. As always, they have to try to take what doesnt belong to them!
  The Pyramids, they are of Our Gods. The design of our Gods.   Hail Satan!!!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 12:14:40 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How were the pyramids REALLY built?

Thank you all
Spv

Please. If they could get away with it, they'd claim they built Mount
Everest.

Zildar Raasi wrote:
kikes definitely did not build the Egyptian Pyramids. There is
actually a lot of evidence to prove this.

The kikes, in fact, never set foot in Egypt at the time they were
supposed to have been "held captive" there. One clear way to see this
is to simply look to the records that were made by the Egyptians
themselves. The Ancient Egyptians recorded all of their major events
on Papyrus and so forth. If something as big as the kike "enslavement"
had happened, and then all that BS about the so-called plagues that
were supposed to have set them free, do you not think this would have
been recorded somewhere in Egypt? Yet, not one word has been written
about it. Also, the Pyramids were built a long time before this.

The kikes make claims such as these all the time, to try and get the
Gentiles to feel sorry for them. They claim to have been "enslaved" in
Rome as well, and "forced" to build the Colluseum. Or as i heard it,
"the Colluseum was built at the expense of jewish slaves". Obviously,
that is total BS! If there wasnt so much evidence to blatantly prove
them wrong, im sure they would try to take claim for the building of
Stone Henge, The Aztec Temples and the Great Wall of China, and many
other famous Ancient Structures. As always, they have to try to take
what doesnt belong to them!

The Pyramids, they are of Our Gods. The design of our Gods.

Hail Satan!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
*To:* [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Sent:* Monday, March 30, 2009 12:14:40 AM
*Subject:* [JoyofSatan666] How were the pyramids REALLY built?

And where can I find good info that debunks the vile jews and gives
great detail to the actual ones responsible?
Thank you all
Spv

As Zildar Raasi said, the kikes get the unsuspecting people to feel sorry for them and give them credit for things that they never even did or even for events that never happened, such as the "holocaust". In the end of it all it is us that pay out the ass for their lies while the kikes sit on a throne that has been built for them by their deluded sheep.

It is high time that SATAN RECLAIMS HIS THRONE AND VANQUISHES THE JEWISH LIES FROM THE EARTH ONCE AND FOR ALL!!

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@... wrote:

kikes definitely did not build the Egyptian Pyramids. There is actually a lot of evidence to prove this.

The kikes, in fact, never set foot in Egypt at the time they were supposed to have been "held captive" there. One clear way to see this is to simply look to the records that were made by the Egyptians themselves. The Ancient Egyptians recorded all of their major events on Papyrus and so forth. If something as big as the kike "enslavement" had happened, and then all that BS about the so-called plagues that were supposed to have set them free, do you not think this would have been recorded somewhere in Egypt? Yet, not one word has been written about it. Also, the Pyramids were built a long time before this.

The kikes make claims such as these all the time, to try and get the Gentiles to feel sorry for them. They claim to have been "enslaved" in Rome as well, and "forced" to build the Colluseum. Or as i heard it, "the Colluseum was built at the expense of jewish slaves". Obviously, that is total BS! If there wasnt so much evidence to blatantly prove them wrong, im sure they would try to take claim for the building of Stone Henge, The Aztec Temples and the Great Wall of China, and many other famous Ancient Structures. As always, they have to try to take what doesnt belong to them!

Hail Satan!!!

Thank you all
Spv

<td val[/IMG]Or they may try to tell you that the pharoh had all of the records wiped out. If something like that happened espeically with all the plagues you're going to have witnessess on a massive scale you can't hunt down every person and shut them up.      In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com , Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@ ... wrote:
kikes definitely did not build the Egyptian Pyramids. There is actually a lot of evidence to prove this.

The kikes, in fact, never set foot in Egypt at the time they were supposed to have been "held captive" there. One clear way to see this is to simply look to the records that were made by the Egyptians themselves. The Ancient Egyptians recorded all of their major events on Papyrus and so forth. If something as big as the kike "enslavement" had happened, and then all that BS about the so-called plagues that were supposed to have set them free, do you not think this would have been recorded somewhere in Egypt? Yet, not one word has been written about it. Also,
the Pyramids were built a long time before this.
The kikes make claims such as these all the time, to try and get the Gentiles to feel sorry for them. They claim to have been "enslaved" in Rome as well, and "forced" to build the Colluseum. Or as i heard it, "the Colluseum was built at the expense of jewish slaves". Obviously, that is total BS! If there wasnt so much evidence to blatantly prove them wrong, im sure they would try to take claim for the building of Stone Henge, The Aztec Temples and the Great Wall of China, and many other famous Ancient Structures. As always, they have to try to take what doesnt belong to them!

Hail Satan!!!

____________ _________ _________ __
To: <a rel="nofollow" >
href="http://us.mc374.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com" rel=nofollow target=_blank ymailto="mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com"JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Thank you all
Spv
[/TD]

so what about all the other pyramids? like the nubian ones and the pyramid of snofru or whatever his name was?
Is it safe to say that they were of the gods as well?
and what about the small pyramids, and the mud ones?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], karima Nrsimha-hall <tigonesskay@... wrote:

Or they may try to tell you that the pharoh had all of the records wiped out. If something like that happened espeically with all the plagues you're going to have witnessess on a massive scale you can't hunt down every person and shut them up.

In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@ ... wrote:

The kikes, in fact, never set foot in Egypt at the time they were supposed to have been "held captive" there. One clear way to see this is to simply look to the records that were made by the Egyptians themselves. The Ancient Egyptians recorded all of their major events on Papyrus and so forth. If something as big as the kike "enslavement" had happened, and then all that BS about the so-called plagues that were supposed to have set them free, do you not think this would have been recorded somewhere in Egypt? Yet, not one word has been written about it. Also, the Pyramids were built a long time before this.

Hail Satan!!!

____________ _________ _________ __
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Thank you all
Spv

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back