Header Wallpaper

How To Cure Deafness?

Academic Scholar1 min to read

My mother and her parents were born deaf.

I’m not deaf, I’ve never had hearing issues but I don’t know if I’ll become deaf later in life and my future children may be born deaf since it’s in my genes. Deafness could also interfere with doing the Rituals...

How do you cure and prevent deafness? In a working, what word of power should I use to ensure I’ll always have perfect hearing? All I know is that Moon in Virgo is when health workings should be started according to ToZ.

#1
Academic Scholarsaid:

My mother and her parents were born deaf.

I’m not deaf, I’ve never had hearing issues but I don’t know if I’ll become deaf later in life and my future children may be born deaf since it’s in my genes. Deafness could also interfere with doing the Rituals...

How do you cure and prevent deafness? In a working, what word of power should I use to ensure I’ll always have perfect hearing? All I know is that Moon in Virgo is when health workings should be started according to ToZ.

I think if you grow seriously strong, your genes will change. The magnum opus is spiritual and physical perfection.

The serpent is a symbol of healing. Tbh idk if it is possible to heal yourself, when your serpent is not risen. I mean it is possible, but it is very limited..

I think you should rather try to grow seriously strong (if this is not the case right now I mean)

This is what I want as well.

[ email redacted ]

"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!

#2
NinRicksaid:

I think if you grow seriously strong, your genes will change. The magnum opus is spiritual and physical perfection.

The serpent is a symbol of healing. Tbh idk if it is possible to heal yourself, when your serpent is not risen. I mean it is possible, but it is very limited..

I think you should rather try to grow seriously strong (if this is not the case right now I mean)

Thank you. You mean strengthen my soul? I think I’ll just also do the working below since the deafness in my bloodline could be a karmic thing.

Munka Working For Negative Karma by Luis
START: Waning moon in Scorpio, Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces. Recommended to do in the hour of the Sun but any hour works.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate MUNKA 9 times into each of your seven chakras (from root chakra to crown chakra) while visualizing a brilliant white-gold light.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“In a positive and healthy way for me, my 7 major chakras and their extensions are completely and permanently free from any and all negative karma now and forever.”

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce MUNKA: https://archive.is/87FxL

#3

Step one is not to worry. Step two is to do everything in your power to advance your soul. Step three is ??? and step four is profit.

A serious message wrapped in a meme. Hope you get it.

To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance

For beginners: A Beginner's Guide

#4

And what about blindness,i have damaged my eye sight permanently when i drank moonflower tea a very long time ago. My eyes sight is very poor now and i need glasses to see when i drive.

#5
Academic Scholarsaid:

My mother and her parents were born deaf.

I’m not deaf, I’ve never had hearing issues but I don’t know if I’ll become deaf later in life and my future children may be born deaf since it’s in my genes. Deafness could also interfere with doing the Rituals...

How do you cure and prevent deafness? In a working, what word of power should I use to ensure I’ll always have perfect hearing? All I know is that Moon in Virgo is when health workings should be started according to ToZ.

Getting it before it starts is the way to do it for sure. If it’s hereditary, is there a name for it and biochemical component found to be specifically responsible for it, or multiple? Meditation are going to be key but there could be some physical long term remedies to assist in this.

#6
Academic Scholarsaid:
NinRicksaid:

I think if you grow seriously strong, your genes will change. The magnum opus is spiritual and physical perfection.

The serpent is a symbol of healing. Tbh idk if it is possible to heal yourself, when your serpent is not risen. I mean it is possible, but it is very limited..

I think you should rather try to grow seriously strong (if this is not the case right now I mean)

Thank you. You mean strengthen my soul? I think I’ll just also do the working below since the deafness in my bloodline could be a karmic thing.

Munka Working For Negative Karma by Luis
START: Waning moon in Scorpio, Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces. Recommended to do in the hour of the Sun but any hour works.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate MUNKA 9 times into each of your seven chakras (from root chakra to crown chakra) while visualizing a brilliant white-gold light.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“In a positive and healthy way for me, my 7 major chakras and their extensions are completely and permanently free from any and all negative karma now and forever.”

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce MUNKA: https://archive.is/87FxL

If you want to cure it, I think you would have to spam it for longer than 80 days. Way longer. Well only if your serpent is not risen at all.

I really believe it would be just better to rise your serpent bro. It is not easy, but then again I also think it is not easy to heal your DNA like this.

[ email redacted ]

"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!

#7
One Wire Phenomenonsaid:

And what about blindness,i have damaged my eye sight permanently when i drank moonflower tea a very long time ago. My eyes sight is very poor now and i need glasses to see when i drive.

You could empower your 6th chakra since the 6th chakra rules your eyes and physical vision. If I were you, I would breathe in energy from the sun into my 6th chakra for an hour straight and vibrate a word of power such as SATANAMA into my 6th chakra.

You’d also have to clean out your 6th chakra since you don’t want to amplify the dirt in it when you empower it:

High Priestess Pythiasaid:

...work on one chakra at a time, cleaning it with the light scanning from the wide part to the tapered tip. This can be done anywhere from 5 to 25 or more times.

#8
This is the targeted message.
Academic Scholarsaid:
One Wire Phenomenonsaid:

And what about blindness,i have damaged my eye sight permanently when i drank moonflower tea a very long time ago. My eyes sight is very poor now and i need glasses to see when i drive.

You could empower your 6th chakra since the 6th chakra rules your eyes and physical vision. If I were you, I would breathe in energy from the sun into my 6th chakra for an hour straight and vibrate a word of power such as SATANAMA into my 6th chakra.

Okay thank you very very much

#9
Academic Scholarsaid:
One Wire Phenomenonsaid:

And what about blindness,i have damaged my eye sight permanently when i drank moonflower tea a very long time ago. My eyes sight is very poor now and i need glasses to see when i drive.

You could empower your 6th chakra since the 6th chakra rules your eyes and physical vision. If I were you, I would breathe in energy from the sun into my 6th chakra for an hour straight and vibrate a word of power such as SATANAMA into my 6th chakra.

You are a very helpful person here on the forum. You share a lot of links for people. Thank you