Header Wallpaper

How to be fully clean?

AvatarGladius1 min to read

Hello family,

How can I make sure that my aura and light body is clean enough so that I don't have any negative effects from bad karma attached to any of my chakras?

#2

Hello. You may already know about these 2 meditations, how to clean your aura and how to build one of protection. These will clean any immediate negative energies and blockages, but won't go as far so to completely clean karmic energies, as those have very deep roots. To do that, you'll have to free your soul through these methods.

#3

Greetings. Negative karma from current or past life is a lot more deeply rooted in one's being than daily AoP can ever remove. What you need is deep purification with Munka, freeing the soul workings, other words mentioned by fellow Zevists above, there are also some sacred rituals in Hall of Osiris that target precisely that, and secondly you need to adress the root cause of the negative karma, whether is poverty, health issues or anything else that prevents one from a normal life.

For any Inquiries on Translations matters please message me on the Forums or Vultus Templorum or email me at [email protected]

Avatar
Gladius

I'm in a deadlock here to do chakra work I need to do a munka working and for that to be effective I need to advance and to advance I need to do chakra work.

Avatar
The Alchemist7 [SG]

I'm in a deadlock here to do chakra work I need to do a munka working and for that to be effective I need to advance and to advance I need to do chakra work.

Unfortunately from what I experienced, one cannot advance if they have serious negative karma still affecting them. This is because in the process of advancing the soul tends to complete purification of negativity and perfection so to say, and this cannot happen when serious hangups still exist and affect it. Also advancement is not going to "wipe out" negative karma by default, it can only be removed by addressing the root cause. So that would be the first place to start, assess what areas in life do you suffer the most from or affect you negatively the most, and try working on that to overcome, both via spiritual and physical means. Munka working is general freeing the soul but you can also do specific meditations to counter precisely the problem itself.

However this does not mean you cannot do meditation anymore. It depends what kind of problems you have but generally you should be able to do anything beginner and intermediate level except power meditation (as RAUM, Satanas etc.) and Kundalini yoga (which is very powerful and potent in raising energy), this is because past life/negative karma creates blockages in the chakras so the energy that you raise via power meditation cannot empower the affected chakra effectively. I believe Hatha yoga, the more basic breathing exercises and many meditations pertaining to the mind and astral senses should still be safe to do.

Avatar
Gladius

I'm in a deadlock here to do chakra work I need to do a munka working and for that to be effective I need to advance and to advance I need to do chakra work.

Unfortunately from what I experienced, one cannot advance if they have serious negative karma still affecting them. This is because in the process of advancing the soul tends to complete purification of negativity and perfection so to say, and this cannot happen when serious hangups still exist and affect it. Also advancement is not going to "wipe out" negative karma by default, it can only be removed by addressing the root cause. So that would be the first place to start, assess what areas in life do you suffer the most from or affect you negatively the most, and try working on that to overcome, both via spiritual and physical means. Munka working is general freeing the soul but you can also do specific meditations to counter precisely the problem itself.

However this does not mean you cannot do meditation anymore. It depends what kind of problems you have but generally you should be able to do anything beginner and intermediate level except power meditation (as RAUM, Satanas etc.) and Kundalini yoga (which is very powerful and potent in raising energy), this is because past life/negative karma creates blockages in the chakras so the energy that you raise via power meditation cannot empower the affected chakra effectively. I believe Hatha yoga, the more basic breathing exercises and many meditations pertaining to the mind and astral senses should still be safe to do.

Thank you🙏

So I should do yoga,pranayama AoP etc. for a while and then go for a munka working?

Also should I use only Surya while aura cleaning or did you meant something else by saying Raum?

#4

RAUM as in the soul empowering meditation

Powerful meditation but not very effective is soul is weakened by negative karmic patterns.

Other than that yes AoP done every day is very beneficial with direct effects in your daily life when done for years, it removes significantly a lot of day to day negativity that you might experience if you wouldn't do it, I have observed this directly over the years.

As for the methods these are several. You could use Suryae, Aum Surya, Sowilo (fire mantra), you could do the ball of light method if you are familiar with it (more advanced than vibrations). Please also check out the articles on ToZ on AoP and aura cleaning. If you use vibrations, visualizing yourself being extremely bright (imagine the sunlight for reference) is a powerful addon to the meditation.

Hatha yoga, astral meditations, void and visualizing meditations, trance, general cleaning of the chakras, those are all safe to do if you have severe hangups that seriously affect your life.

For any Inquiries on Translations matters please message me on the Forums or Vultus Templorum or email me at [email protected]

#5
This is the targeted message.

you could do the ball of light method if you are familiar with it (more advanced than vibrations).

Do you mean the returning curses method, the Vissudhi method or just the sweeping ball on the aura method?