I know every person on earth is different but what makes us different from non Zevists I know we have the knowledge and they doen't but why does it come to us as a blessing and for others it does not even if they are gentile. We search our whole lifes for this until we find it i mean ToZ brought us all together its asif we are a specific special kind of people almost like a race on its own. Yes we see other people as people but they are not like us deep down we are different. This makes me believe Satan reincarnated our souls all over this earth for a specific reason. I believe we knew each other before we were born here thats what i think.

How normal are we
One Wire Phenomenon1 min to read
Many of us here, and off forums as well are older souls going back to even ancient times. We have gone through a lot, and some of us know each other from past lives. No doubt about that.
We are here to fulfill Satanic World and evolve as human beings to Godhood, once and for all. This is super good time to advance soul with the advent of WWW, which, I think is the reason we are hitting enemy so hard after them almost obliterating us. This is Satans will, and His will be done.
To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance
For beginners: A Beginner's Guide
0
Many of us here, and off forums as well are older souls going back to even ancient times. We have gone through a lot, and some of us know each other from past lives. No doubt about that.
We are here to fulfill Satanic World and evolve as human beings to Godhood, once and for all. This is super good time to advance soul with the advent of WWW, which, I think is the reason we are hitting enemy so hard after them almost obliterating us. This is Satans will, and His will be done.
I know every person on earth is different but what makes us different from non Zevists I know we have the knowledge and they doen't but why does it come to us as a blessing and for others it does not even if they are gentile. We search our whole lifes for this until we find it i mean ToZ brought us all together its asif we are a specific special kind of people almost like a race on its own. Yes we see other people as people but they are not like us deep down we are different. This makes me believe Satan reincarnated our souls all over this earth for a specific reason. I believe we knew each other before we were born here thats what i think.
Yeah we all came here to fight in this war it was mentioned by Pythia that "Hell is empty most souls were incarnated back here to try to finish off the enemy for good" It was a quote something like that don't remember the exact words.
In fact maybe you knew this when you were younger if you didn't immediately forget stuff or were a little open but you likely didn't know fully what it was about.
Like for example I knew something about fighting in a war when I was younger. I never liked my adoptive parents cause I knew they were the kind of people I came here to help destroy really strong christians. So of course internal conflict there when I was younger.
Anyways I saw for a long time after becoming Zevist and learning on the TOZ being on earth as being in a Military in the enemies territory fighting to recapture that territory. That is why I am often using that kind of Termonology.
In the Military you back up your unit. You try to minimize civilian casualties and take out enemy combatants. It's mostly in the spiritual as in true military style warfare is not legal at this point (but will happen in the final war Armageddon as it's called by the enemy) it leads to the material eventually.
No one ever wants to really mess with me in any way. If it's prolonged eventually I will destroy them not letting up till they are destroyed.
This is what makes me different. I see myself as being on a planet that is not "home" and seperated from it. To fight a war to recapture it.
0
I know every person on earth is different but what makes us different from non Zevists I know we have the knowledge and they doen't but why does it come to us as a blessing and for others it does not even if they are gentile. We search our whole lifes for this until we find it i mean ToZ brought us all together its asif we are a specific special kind of people almost like a race on its own. Yes we see other people as people but they are not like us deep down we are different. This makes me believe Satan reincarnated our souls all over this earth for a specific reason. I believe we knew each other before we were born here thats what i think.
Yeah we all came here to fight in this war it was mentioned by Pythia that "Hell is empty most souls were incarnated back here to try to finish off the enemy for good" It was a quote something like that don't remember the exact words.
In fact maybe you knew this when you were younger if you didn't immediately forget stuff or were a little open but you likely didn't know fully what it was about.
Like for example I knew something about fighting in a war when I was younger. I never liked my adoptive parents cause I knew they were the kind of people I came here to help destroy really strong christians. So of course internal conflict there when I was younger.
Anyways I saw for a long time after becoming Zevist and learning on the TOZ being on earth as being in a Military in the enemies territory fighting to recapture that territory. That is why I am often using that kind of Termonology.
In the Military you back up your unit. You try to minimize civilian casualties and take out enemy combatants. It's mostly in the spiritual as in true military style warfare is not legal at this point (but will happen in the final war Armageddon as it's called by the enemy) it leads to the material eventually.
No one ever wants to really mess with me in any way. If it's prolonged eventually I will destroy them not letting up till they are destroyed.
This is what makes me different. I see myself as being on a planet that is not "home" and seperated from it. To fight a war to recapture it.
Most of humanity has been programmed by the tv programmes and the education system to be stuck in the five senses.
We on the other hand are spiritual and are focused on the supernatural. Energy, consciousness, higher level spiritual affairs.
So most of humanity are stuck in the material world. And we are different and are deep because we're delving behind the scenes into the nature of reality and quantum physics. The subconscious mind and nature of reality.
Most people are materialists and we're spiritual. They are shallow and we are deep.
0
Most of humanity has been programmed by the tv programmes and the education system to be stuck in the five senses.
We on the other hand are spiritual and are focused on the supernatural. Energy, consciousness, higher level spiritual affairs.
So most of humanity are stuck in the material world. And we are different and are deep because we're delving behind the scenes into the nature of reality and quantum physics. The subconscious mind and nature of reality.
Most people are materialists and we're spiritual. They are shallow and we are deep.
Many of us here, and off forums as well are older souls going back to even ancient times. We have gone through a lot, and some of us know each other from past lives. No doubt about that.
We are here to fulfill Satanic World and evolve as human beings to Godhood, once and for all. This is super good time to advance soul with the advent of WWW, which, I think is the reason we are hitting enemy so hard after them almost obliterating us. This is Satans will, and His will be done.
If I may ask brorher, what was one of your past lives? I saw Egypt for me.
0
Many of us here, and off forums as well are older souls going back to even ancient times. We have gone through a lot, and some of us know each other from past lives. No doubt about that.
We are here to fulfill Satanic World and evolve as human beings to Godhood, once and for all. This is super good time to advance soul with the advent of WWW, which, I think is the reason we are hitting enemy so hard after them almost obliterating us. This is Satans will, and His will be done.
If I may ask brorher, what was one of your past lives? I saw Egypt for me.
Many of us here, and off forums as well are older souls going back to even ancient times. We have gone through a lot, and some of us know each other from past lives. No doubt about that.
We are here to fulfill Satanic World and evolve as human beings to Godhood, once and for all. This is super good time to advance soul with the advent of WWW, which, I think is the reason we are hitting enemy so hard after them almost obliterating us. This is Satans will, and His will be done.
If I may ask brorher, what was one of your past lives? I saw Egypt for me.
Thats cool. Im not sure but i think i was in WW2 and i knew the our Anti Christ,i was a soldier.
0
Many of us here, and off forums as well are older souls going back to even ancient times. We have gone through a lot, and some of us know each other from past lives. No doubt about that.
We are here to fulfill Satanic World and evolve as human beings to Godhood, once and for all. This is super good time to advance soul with the advent of WWW, which, I think is the reason we are hitting enemy so hard after them almost obliterating us. This is Satans will, and His will be done.
If I may ask brorher, what was one of your past lives? I saw Egypt for me.
Thats cool. Im not sure but i think i was in WW2 and i knew the our Anti Christ,i was a soldier.
Been wondering the same myself for years. One day I woke up and started seeing things others can’t, feel things others can’t... and I wondered why they couldn’t.
Why does it feel like I’m trapped inside glass and can’t reach out to anyone? Am I a freak? Am I crazy? Is there something wrong with me? Am I from somewhere else? Who am I? I’ve been here before, what happened to me?
I don’t have enough hands to count how many times questions and thoughts like that drove me insane growing up.
Our souls are different. That’s the only answer I have.
0
Been wondering the same myself for years. One day I woke up and started seeing things others can’t, feel things others can’t... and I wondered why they couldn’t.
Why does it feel like I’m trapped inside glass and can’t reach out to anyone? Am I a freak? Am I crazy? Is there something wrong with me? Am I from somewhere else? Who am I? I’ve been here before, what happened to me?
I don’t have enough hands to count how many times questions and thoughts like that drove me insane growing up.
Our souls are different. That’s the only answer I have.
Pythia said that Satan told her Hell was emptied of souls. Meaning that all of Satan's warriors were reincarnated on Earth. This would have taken place over the past few decades, I believe. This literally is the final battle. That's why we're all here.
Be very encouraged because Satan and his Demons already won this battle on the Astral. Now we have to finish it here on Earth.
What happens if one Zevist does not do his/her part. I think we live in shame after we die because we disappointed Satan and ourselfs then.
0
Pythia said that Satan told her Hell was emptied of souls. Meaning that all of Satan's warriors were reincarnated on Earth. This would have taken place over the past few decades, I believe. This literally is the final battle. That's why we're all here.
Be very encouraged because Satan and his Demons already won this battle on the Astral. Now we have to finish it here on Earth.
What happens if one Zevist does not do his/her part. I think we live in shame after we die because we disappointed Satan and ourselfs then.
Many of us here, and off forums as well are older souls going back to even ancient times. We have gone through a lot, and some of us know each other from past lives. No doubt about that.
We are here to fulfill Satanic World and evolve as human beings to Godhood, once and for all. This is super good time to advance soul with the advent of WWW, which, I think is the reason we are hitting enemy so hard after them almost obliterating us. This is Satans will, and His will be done.
If I may ask brorher, what was one of your past lives? I saw Egypt for me.
Haha sorry i see you asked Henu not me didn't see it :lol:
0
Many of us here, and off forums as well are older souls going back to even ancient times. We have gone through a lot, and some of us know each other from past lives. No doubt about that.
We are here to fulfill Satanic World and evolve as human beings to Godhood, once and for all. This is super good time to advance soul with the advent of WWW, which, I think is the reason we are hitting enemy so hard after them almost obliterating us. This is Satans will, and His will be done.
If I may ask brorher, what was one of your past lives? I saw Egypt for me.
Haha sorry i see you asked Henu not me didn't see it :lol:
Our souls are different. That’s the only answer I have.
I would rather say that our purpose is different. That is not to say that someone who has no spiritual purpose yet can not have it later on during current lifetime, or later on down the line in an another reincarnation. We are at different stages of our development, and those who are Zevism or to become Zevists in their current lifetimes are in such a point that they have evolved into spiritually long enough.
Remember, we are to reach Godhood. This potential is in all of us. Some will wither away, and others reach upwards. That's only natural.
If I may ask brorher, what was one of your past lives? I saw Egypt for me.
I have had a hunch about Egypt, but I've yet to do past life regression.
To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance
For beginners: A Beginner's Guide
0
Our souls are different. That’s the only answer I have.
I would rather say that our purpose is different. That is not to say that someone who has no spiritual purpose yet can not have it later on during current lifetime, or later on down the line in an another reincarnation. We are at different stages of our development, and those who are Zevism or to become Zevists in their current lifetimes are in such a point that they have evolved into spiritually long enough.
Remember, we are to reach Godhood. This potential is in all of us. Some will wither away, and others reach upwards. That's only natural.
If I may ask brorher, what was one of your past lives? I saw Egypt for me.
I have had a hunch about Egypt, but I've yet to do past life regression.
Our souls are different. That’s the only answer I have.
I would rather say that our purpose is different. That is not to say that someone who has no spiritual purpose yet can not have it later on during current lifetime, or later on down the line in an another reincarnation. We are at different stages of our development, and those who are Zevism or to become Zevism in their current lifetimes are in such a point that they have evolved into spiritually long enough.
Remember, we are to reach Godhood. This potential is in all of us. Some will wither away, and others reach upwards. That's only natural.
Most will wither away.
It is important to set goals which you can fully reach in the near future if you give it your all, and really desire it. This helps you in advancing faster, or rather this gives you the motivation to do more and give it your all each time.
[ email redacted ]
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“
Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!
STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!
HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!
0
Our souls are different. That’s the only answer I have.
I would rather say that our purpose is different. That is not to say that someone who has no spiritual purpose yet can not have it later on during current lifetime, or later on down the line in an another reincarnation. We are at different stages of our development, and those who are Zevism or to become Zevism in their current lifetimes are in such a point that they have evolved into spiritually long enough.
Remember, we are to reach Godhood. This potential is in all of us. Some will wither away, and others reach upwards. That's only natural.
Most will wither away.
It is important to set goals which you can fully reach in the near future if you give it your all, and really desire it. This helps you in advancing faster, or rather this gives you the motivation to do more and give it your all each time.
This is the targeted message.
Pythia said that Satan told her Hell was emptied of souls. Meaning that all of Satan's warriors were reincarnated on Earth. This would have taken place over the past few decades, I believe. This literally is the final battle. That's why we're all here.
Be very encouraged because Satan and his Demons already won this battle on the Astral. Now we have to finish it here on Earth.
What happens if one Zevist does not do his/her part. I think we live in shame after we die because we disappointed Satan and ourselfs then.
When one dies, the Demons who are gonna escort you to hell are gonna ask you:"What have you done for Satan?"
Don't ask me what happens to someone who did jack shit, because I don't know.
Death is the only promise,
so attack life
0
Pythia said that Satan told her Hell was emptied of souls. Meaning that all of Satan's warriors were reincarnated on Earth. This would have taken place over the past few decades, I believe. This literally is the final battle. That's why we're all here.
Be very encouraged because Satan and his Demons already won this battle on the Astral. Now we have to finish it here on Earth.
What happens if one Zevist does not do his/her part. I think we live in shame after we die because we disappointed Satan and ourselfs then.
When one dies, the Demons who are gonna escort you to hell are gonna ask you:"What have you done for Satan?"
Don't ask me what happens to someone who did jack shit, because I don't know.
There is absolutely no question, Satan has blessed our souls with the drive and understanding of the spiritual. We have the wisdom and intuition beyond our years to see the path and possess the willpower to take it.
I can't tell you how many groups I have been across either on the web or on various social media apps like Telegram who have solid initiatives, but no one grasped the paramount importance of the spirit, quite like TOZ. Painting the entire picture of our purpose on earth, and how to achieve it. I have the HP's to thank for that.
I truly believe this is our home, battlefield and grave. Nothing will ever be the same once we are finished.
The Demons Favor our Undertaking.
0
There is absolutely no question, Satan has blessed our souls with the drive and understanding of the spiritual. We have the wisdom and intuition beyond our years to see the path and possess the willpower to take it.
I can't tell you how many groups I have been across either on the web or on various social media apps like Telegram who have solid initiatives, but no one grasped the paramount importance of the spirit, quite like TOZ. Painting the entire picture of our purpose on earth, and how to achieve it. I have the HP's to thank for that.
I truly believe this is our home, battlefield and grave. Nothing will ever be the same once we are finished.
Our souls are different. That’s the only answer I have.
I would rather say that our purpose is different. That is not to say that someone who has no spiritual purpose yet can not have it later on during current lifetime, or later on down the line in an another reincarnation. We are at different stages of our development, and those who are Zevism or to become Zevism in their current lifetimes are in such a point that they have evolved into spiritually long enough.
Remember, we are to reach Godhood. This potential is in all of us. Some will wither away, and others reach upwards. That's only natural.
Most will wither away.
It is important to set goals which you can fully reach in the near future if you give it your all, and really desire it. This helps you in advancing faster, or rather this gives you the motivation to do more and give it your all each time.
Disclipine and hard work beat motivation any day.
Motivation lasts for a day or two, maybe week or two, but disclipine can be built to last lifetimes.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=57137 - Achieving your life goals and how comfortablity has become a drug
To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance
For beginners: A Beginner's Guide
0
Our souls are different. That’s the only answer I have.
I would rather say that our purpose is different. That is not to say that someone who has no spiritual purpose yet can not have it later on during current lifetime, or later on down the line in an another reincarnation. We are at different stages of our development, and those who are Zevism or to become Zevism in their current lifetimes are in such a point that they have evolved into spiritually long enough.
Remember, we are to reach Godhood. This potential is in all of us. Some will wither away, and others reach upwards. That's only natural.
Most will wither away.
It is important to set goals which you can fully reach in the near future if you give it your all, and really desire it. This helps you in advancing faster, or rather this gives you the motivation to do more and give it your all each time.
Disclipine and hard work beat motivation any day.
Motivation lasts for a day or two, maybe week or two, but disclipine can be built to last lifetimes.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=57137 - Achieving your life goals and how comfortablity has become a drug
I would rather say that our purpose is different. That is not to say that someone who has no spiritual purpose yet can not have it later on during current lifetime, or later on down the line in an another reincarnation. We are at different stages of our development, and those who are Zevism or to become Zevism in their current lifetimes are in such a point that they have evolved into spiritually long enough.
Remember, we are to reach Godhood. This potential is in all of us. Some will wither away, and others reach upwards. That's only natural.
I have had a hunch about Egypt, but I've yet to do past life regression.
Most will wither away.
It is important to set goals which you can fully reach in the near future if you give it your all, and really desire it. This helps you in advancing faster, or rather this gives you the motivation to do more and give it your all each time.Disclipine and hard work beat motivation any day.
Motivation lasts for a day or two, maybe week or two, but disclipine can be built to last lifetimes.
Yeah you always need dicipline and hard work, however, a goal will give you more passion and fire.. because you really DESIRE to become strong.
This gives you a great boost.
[ email redacted ]
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“
Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!
STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!
HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!
0
I would rather say that our purpose is different. That is not to say that someone who has no spiritual purpose yet can not have it later on during current lifetime, or later on down the line in an another reincarnation. We are at different stages of our development, and those who are Zevism or to become Zevism in their current lifetimes are in such a point that they have evolved into spiritually long enough.
Remember, we are to reach Godhood. This potential is in all of us. Some will wither away, and others reach upwards. That's only natural.
I have had a hunch about Egypt, but I've yet to do past life regression.
Most will wither away.
It is important to set goals which you can fully reach in the near future if you give it your all, and really desire it. This helps you in advancing faster, or rather this gives you the motivation to do more and give it your all each time.Disclipine and hard work beat motivation any day.
Motivation lasts for a day or two, maybe week or two, but disclipine can be built to last lifetimes.
Yeah you always need dicipline and hard work, however, a goal will give you more passion and fire.. because you really DESIRE to become strong.
This gives you a great boost.
Most will wither away.
It is important to set goals which you can fully reach in the near future if you give it your all, and really desire it. This helps you in advancing faster, or rather this gives you the motivation to do more and give it your all each time.Disclipine and hard work beat motivation any day.
Motivation lasts for a day or two, maybe week or two, but disclipine can be built to last lifetimes.
Yeah you always need dicipline and hard work, however, a goal will give you more passion and fire.. because you really DESIRE to become strong.
This gives you a great boost.
Of course, goals and disclipine go hand in hand. There is no sense having only either.
To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance
For beginners: A Beginner's Guide
0
Most will wither away.
It is important to set goals which you can fully reach in the near future if you give it your all, and really desire it. This helps you in advancing faster, or rather this gives you the motivation to do more and give it your all each time.Disclipine and hard work beat motivation any day.
Motivation lasts for a day or two, maybe week or two, but disclipine can be built to last lifetimes.
Yeah you always need dicipline and hard work, however, a goal will give you more passion and fire.. because you really DESIRE to become strong.
This gives you a great boost.
Of course, goals and disclipine go hand in hand. There is no sense having only either.
