For example, if somebody wants to learn medicine from a Demon how does teaching looks like? Is a Demon standing at you and teaches you like at school or He blesses you with a knowledge of medicine?

How does Demon teaching looks like?
Lucifigus1 min to read
For example, if somebody wants to learn medicine from a Demon how does teaching looks like? Is a Demon standing at you and teaches you like at school or He blesses you with a knowledge of medicine?
did neither of these.
My guardian Abrasax gave me ideas on using crystals (I think you're sending me a sign through Sister Lydia) and drawing energy (with Water) from some planets. In fact, I think many useful ideas that came to my mind were guided by him.
ABRAXAS AENAOS 🌙☀️
PHOSFOROS HECATE 🌒🌕🌘
0
For example, if somebody wants to learn medicine from a Demon how does teaching looks like? Is a Demon standing at you and teaches you like at school or He blesses you with a knowledge of medicine?
did neither of these.
My guardian Abrasax gave me ideas on using crystals (I think you're sending me a sign through Sister Lydia) and drawing energy (with Water) from some planets. In fact, I think many useful ideas that came to my mind were guided by him.
