Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How did you find your Guardian Demon?

Valentine1699

How did you find who your Guardian Demon was?

Just curious to hear your experiences.

I felt that someone wanted to contact me. Strong energy that was around me. I thought that this was the time. At first I deliberately avoided the names of Demons so as not to force anything. And so the letters were put together and I was practically close and my Guardian is Belial. He really saved my life, I am proud that my life is connected to him. Warmest regards.

I found Lord Phenex through an unpleasant and stupid experience, but he made me search up his name multiple times a day until Joy of Satan popped up and I've been here ever since.

He's been there for me for as long as I can recall, tho, Lord Hael takes over and another God.

Them 3 have been with me for as long as I can remember. They've always had my back. Especially Lord Hael. He saved my life more than once. Even when I wasn't yet dedicated. How do I know? He confirmed it himself.

I love them all!! 😊💝💖

It was a day like any other, it was a time when I wanted too much to know my demon guide but for him apparently it was not the right time so I let it go.
I was on the bus to school and at one point I started smelling sandalwood incense, I knew it well because it was my favorite incense. Back from school I start looking at the list of Gods, noting that the God who had the sandal plant was Anubis. And that’s how I met him!
very simple but I was so happy when I found out.
Obviously I would add that I was not based only on this sign but also on the past ones, in fact I often saw Egyptian images and sometimes his face appeared to me in dreams even if I did not give it weight since it could be safely my unconscious
Hail Satan!
Hail Lord Anubis!

Right after the dedication I immediately knew and I was attracted to His name.
Demons have a way of letting themselves known even if you might not be advanced.

Thus happened actually a couple of months ago. I saved it in my notes:

"I was laying in bed, and I decides to ask Father Satan to help me find out who my guardian demon was. I asked politely, and then I began going thru the alphabet...before I could even finish it all I was transported astrally in front of her looking directly into her eyes. It felt like I was lying down next to her, practically face to face.She looked like a beautiful Asian woman with long black hair. I said I was going to guess which letter her name starts with, and I began again going through the Alphabet, I got past a letter and she told me to go back one, (I forgot which letter it was) and then she said, "I haven't told you my name because when we meet you always fall in love." I then kissed her on the cheek, and the dream ended. What's weird is, I don't even remember falling asleep, it's like I asked Father for help and then I was there, lying next to her. Is it normal to fall in love with your GD? I wonder what kind of past I had with her, I wish I could see her again and ask her name once more. "

That's what I wrote in my notes, I'd like to find out who my GD is, that'd be cool. I find it awesome that we've been eachothers lives in the past. I also am VERY surprised how fast she responded, I was literally awake and then the next thing I know I got transported to her, life is absolutely bananas, but in a good way.

I don't think it's even that important, you should work with the Gods you find more interesting.

When it's time you will know him, just don't stress to much on this.
You can pray him, even if you don't know his name, he will listen and assist you.

The bond with the Guardian Demon IS important, but knowing a simple name isn't, and it doesn't make a big difference.

Just work with him, this is the point.

If you need to know more about him and it's time, you will be guided, in one way or in another, and you will know.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back