Header Wallpaper

How can you tell when you’re too weak to stay a Zevist?

Kieith6661 min to read

I regrettably admit I might be in such a situation. I just can’t handles things anymore.

No matter how much I meditate or do warfare I’m just never good enough. And because of this I’m developing a hatred for Zeus and the gods. I just can’t anymore.. is it time for me to just leave?

#20
Dypet Rodsaid:

Complex case here, huh?

It seems you are also the user jenmarth13, from the Yahoo groups (and I hope it's not a problem to mention that here)

You see, when we post a message, we do it with the intention that this message will be read, because we know there is someone who will read it, right?
So I think that maybe you venting here about these negative feelings in the messages you post (even if dismissing most people's positive advice) is, even if you don't realize it, a subconscious way in which you try to fill that lonely void of yours; here with us. And I hope everyone's replies here are helping you in that sense ;)

The replies do help, though. I go back and read some when I feel the same problem arising. I just haven’t found a solution.

Yes I’ve been having this problem “for months”

No, despite what everyone believes I’m not doing it for attention, (it all gives me anxiety really, I wouldn’t be putting myself through this if didn’t need help)

The replies here have helped me start to meditate again. I just haven’t found a solution to my problem. Which I’m still desperately looking for.

If anyone is sick of me, I implore you to not waste your time here. Please. It’s ok. If this is all the help I receive, I’m fine with that.

I’m starting to come to terms (finally) that I can’t fix my problem, only take away the symptoms.

#21
Kieith666said:

I’m starting to come to terms (finally) that I can’t fix my problem, only take away the symptoms.

But you can fix it if you decide to fix it. Or you can decide to fail before even trying and never accomplish anything. If you just keep taking away symptoms as you said you can do, there comes a point where there's no more symptoms to remove anymore and now you are at the root of the original problem where you can solve it more directly. If you keep removing all the problems, then eventually there aren't any more problems and life is Slothz'in

It's all your own choice what direction to go in, either toward success or failure. So if you decide that your walking towards failure don't be surprised when you end up there. Just keep solving and removing all the small problems, then you won't have any problems.

#22
Ol argedco luciftiassaid:

If you keep removing all the problems, then eventually there aren't any more problems and life is Slothz'in

#23
Kieith666said:

The replies do help, though. I go back and read some when I feel the same problem arising. I just haven’t found a solution.

Yes I’ve been having this problem “for months”

No, despite what everyone believes I’m not doing it for attention, (it all gives me anxiety really, I wouldn’t be putting myself through this if didn’t need help)

Then this shows that at least you're open to help and positive change. You may feel sad, but deep inside you still believe a solution is possible and you'd still welcome it.
And this is more likely to take you farther than otherwise.

My profile picture is just fun artwork and not spiritually, historically or geographically accurate. Tigers are primarily from Asia, not Egypt.

#24

I did not want to click on the topic at all at first.. but I decided that I should at least give it a look.

I know the conversation has progressed and my reply will be out of place, but I wanted to share the following.

I've had the constant feeling and thought of 'I want to do more' 'I want to do better' to the point where it really felt pressuring on me and making me not want to do anything at all.
Then one day I was reading on the forums and the word enemy attack popped up in some post. And also something zola wrote about finishing things on time.
Then after some thinking and a few days passed by I said in my head to as if there was someone there and I was not alone 'Dont tell me what to do. Dont pressure me on this. Because I am already the one telling myself about this stuff' and the feeling of pressure went away instantly and I haven't felt it or it hasn't bothered me since.

In the past too, with other things, trying to frighten me. Dont let it beat you down. Rebel.

We can NEVER live up exactly to anothers expectations (by this I mean, we can never make the exact thing other people want to see. We make something, we undergo a process, and at the end we come out with a finished product. Sometimes it is outstandingly excellent, and other times we may disappoint a little.). We need to fill in our days for ourselves. We can't do or handle 50 tasks at once, let alone 10.
And doing a little every day on something or a few different things is just simply not cut out for everyone.

We all want to do well. And we may envision ourselves doing more or having the ideal life style or something. Those things don't happen overnight, and you can strive to work towards them, which can be a long process.
But we must not forget WHAT we've done so far. We haven't given up fighting. We have continued our meditations. We've seriously attempted to improve our lives and become better versions of ourselves.
These are important things. And smile at yourself for having done those, and being better NOW than you were a month ago or so.
Even if you quit meditating for some time, as one can read every now and then in posts. Pick it back up. There were reasons that may have influenced you in doing so. All one can do, is pick it back up, and have a positive attitude towards yourself for starting again and not giving up.

(And I probably also watched a bit too much Japanology.. things like about the tea ceremonies..)