Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Houston area

miss.kandi

Hello all..It's good to be back. I've missed you :) Anyway, I recently (about a year now) moved to the Houston area and was wondering if there was anyone around or a place to gather and meet new friends. Though I am grateful to always have Father Satan and my astral companions, mortally I am beginning to feel a bit lonely. Being in my 30's I've found it especially difficult to make new friends and impossible to find ANY of our family. I go out occassionally but it just feels empty as I'm surrounded by unevolved lost/trapped souls that I really don't want in my life unless I am meant to guide them. So, please, if anyone is in the area or knows of any place to meet some new friends let me know. Thanks. xoxox
Hail Father Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "miss.kandi" wrote:
Hello all..It's good to be back. I've missed you :) Anyway, I recently (about a year now) moved to the Houston area and was wondering if there was anyone around or a place to gather and meet new friends. Though I am grateful to always have Father Satan and my astral companions, mortally I am beginning to feel a bit lonely. Being in my 30's I've found it especially difficult to make new friends and impossible to find ANY of our family. I go out occassionally but it just feels empty as I'm surrounded by unevolved lost/trapped souls that I really don't want in my life unless I am meant to guide them. So, please, if anyone is in the area or knows of any place to meet some new friends let me know. Thanks. xoxox
Hail Father Satan!!
were you able to find any satanist in Houston?

<td val[/IMG]I live in Beaumont, about two hours away. There are a few of us here, but I mean few.

--- On Thu, 1/10/13, fernandof666 <fernandof666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Houston area
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, January 10, 2013, 2:14 AM

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "miss.kandi" wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

were you able to find any satanist in Houston?
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back