Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HIV/AIDS

Syt R

Hi everyone.

HIV/AIDS is a jewish invention that is designed to be a death grip on the gentiles. The complete and total elimination of such diseases should be on our lists.

As Satanists, we ALL should fight EVERY jewish program and systems of enslavement. We now have very important occult information at our disposal concerning the empowering our souls.

To be blunt, can the Venus/Sun kabbalistic squares rid one of the disease? What could be possible cures for this disease?

actually maybe Syt R! thats a good question but it attacks the immune system as well! Colloidal silver cures HiV, actually colloidal silver cures SO MUCH diseaeses out there like herpes, cancer and all bu you have to make it with 99.99 pure silver. ALSO oxidation of the cells can cure it too. but hmm good question. Fuckin kikes!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, April 16, 2011 5:25:45 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] HIV/AIDS

Hi everyone.

HIV/AIDS is a jewish invention that is designed to be a death grip on the gentiles. The complete and total elimination of such diseases should be on our lists.

As Satanists, we ALL should fight EVERY jewish program and systems of enslavement. We now have very important occult information at our disposal concerning the empowering our souls.

To be blunt, can the Venus/Sun kabbalistic squares rid one of the disease? What could be possible cures for this disease?

well it was originally believed to be a tool for making more money,
since HIv/AIDS infected patients spend thousands upon thousands until finally dyeing a horrible death, and also many mainly believe it was more killing off the homosexual group then anything else, and it appears to be a jewish invention since so very few jews have it,

either way though,
the best way to kill HIV/AIDS is too simply avoid it,
which most americans can not seem to understand,

hail satan and all others involved.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

Hi everyone.

yes,i think,increasing the t4 limfosit(did i spell it right?) might do the job,but i never have the chance 8( lol not me getting that,i mean trying to increase the t4 limfosit in a hiv person n see will it heal them''   from what get from my reading the hiv virus attacks the imune system weakening the body greatly,n when there infection etc,the hiv infected gets aids.increasing the body immunity more than the virus can stop it?
what do u guys think?
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, April 16, 2011 12:47:28 PM

Hi everyone.

Hi, i'm hiv positive, so, if the immunity system is strong enough you can live a perfect normal life (like me), after years when immunity system fall down, you have aids, but today there is the h.a.a.r.t.,when after years, immunity system starts to collapse, is enough to take a few pills each day,immunity system rise again and you can go on in your normal life... But h.a.a.r.t. is very toxic and after years, it can hurts organs... so it's better non to take the hart until is very necessary.. If you can make your immunity system strong thereì is no nedd to take anythig, but hiv can't be cured (until today) its rna is inside you dna.... and i assure you that with colloidal silver you can't cure it, not either stop the disease, and in high concetration colloidal silver is very toxic and brings to death... For the moment all that a person can do is hope that immunity system remain strong (there are peple that can live even all his life without taking any pill) and if and when is necessary, take the haart...
Hail satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

yes,i think,increasing the t4 limfosit(did i spell it right?) might do the
job,but i never have the chance 8( lol not me getting that,i mean trying to
increase the t4 limfosit in a hiv person n see will it heal them''

from what get from my reading the hiv virus attacks the imune system weakening
the body greatly,n when there infection etc,the hiv infected gets
aids.increasing the body immunity more than the virus can stop it?

what do u guys think?

Hi everyone.

HIV/AIDS is a jewish invention that is designed to be a death grip on the
gentiles. The complete and total elimination of such diseases should be on our
lists.

As Satanists, we ALL should fight EVERY jewish program and systems of
enslavement. We now have very important occult information at our disposal
concerning the empowering our souls.

To be blunt, can the Venus/Sun kabbalistic squares rid one of the disease? What
could be possible cures for this disease?

davide you should be cured soon if you do the meditations consistently
Date: Sunday, April 17, 2011 5:07:52 pm
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: HIV/AIDS

Hi, i'm hiv positive, so, if the immunity system is strong enough you can live a perfect normal life (like me), after years when immunity system fall down, you have aids, but today there is the h.a.a.r.t.,when after years, immunity system starts to collapse, is enough to take a few pills each day,immunity system rise again and you can go on in your normal life... But h.a.a.r.t. is very toxic and after years, it can hurts organs... so it's better non to take the hart until is very necessary.. If you can make your immunity system strong thereì is no nedd to take anythig, but hiv can't be cured (until today) its rna is inside you dna.... and i assure you that with colloidal silver you can't cure it, not either stop the disease, and in high concetration colloidal silver is very toxic and brings to death... For the moment all that a person can do is hope that immunity system remain strong (there are peple that can live even all his life without taking any pill) and if and when is necessary, take the haart...
Hail

I have read of people being fully cured of AIDS/HIV by holistic methods, in the end a virus is a energy form and can be destoryed by a higher vibrational wave.   Buy yet from what I read studies of people taking the mainstream AIDS meds all died within several years.

Sent: Sun, April 17, 2011 7:22:08 AM

Hail satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

yes,i think,increasing the t4 limfosit(did i spell it right?) might do the
job,but i never have the chance 8( lol not me getting that,i mean trying to
increase the t4 limfosit in a hiv person n see will it heal them''

from what get from my reading the hiv virus attacks the imune system weakening
the body greatly,n when there infection etc,the hiv infected gets
aids.increasing the body immunity more than the virus can stop it?

what do u guys think?

Hi everyone.

HIV/AIDS is a jewish invention that is designed to be a death grip on the
gentiles. The complete and total elimination of such diseases should be on our
lists.

As Satanists, we ALL should fight EVERY jewish program and systems of
enslavement. We now have very important occult information at our disposal
concerning the empowering our souls.

To be blunt, can the Venus/Sun kabbalistic squares rid one of the disease? What
could be possible cures for this disease?

exactly don!
Date: Sunday, April 17, 2011 5:37:44 pm
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: HIV/AIDS

I have read of people being fully cured of AIDS/HIV by holistic methods, in the
end a virus is a energy form and can be destoryed by a higher vibrational wave.

Buy yet from what I read studies of people taking the mainstream AIDS meds all
died within several years.

Hi, i'm hiv positive, so, if the immunity system is strong enough you can live a
perfect normal life (like me), after years when immunity system fall down, you
have aids, but today there is the h.a.a.r.t.,when after years, immunity system
starts to collapse, is enough to take a few pills each day,immunity system rise
again and you can go on in your normal life... But h.a.a.r.t. is very toxic and
after years, it can hurts organs... so it's better non to take the hart until is
very necessary.. If you can make your immunity system strong

Thank you for your interest, yes i'm new with Meditations, so i think i have much to learn and a lot of meditation...Hoping Satan wil guide me...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hail

just empower your chakras and all and you will eventually be cured. :)
Date: Sunday, April 17, 2011 6:00:10 pm

Thank you for your interest, yes i'm new with Meditations, so i think i have much to learn and a lot of meditation...Hoping Satan wil guide me...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hi, i'm hiv positive, so, if the immunity system is strong enough you can live a perfect normal life (like me), after years when immunity system fall down, you have aids, but today there is the h.a.a.r.t.,when after years, immunity system starts to collapse, is enough to take a few pills each day,immunity system rise again and you can go on in your normal life... But h.a.a.r.t. is very toxic and after years, it can hurts organs... so it's better non to take the hart until is very necessary.. If you can make your immunity

Well, at this point, i hope you0ll follow me in my meditations for this problem, a after all we're brothers... :)
But i assure you that noone dye today for aids... that was in the past with only AZT and BACTRIM that killed more people than virus, believe me, i'm IN this problem, i even know people that live with haart... and aniway i'm not scared... at the next meditation or ritual send me a bit of your energy to help me if you want...
Hail Satan.

exactly don!

Hi, i'm hiv positive, so, if the immunity system is strong enough you can live a
after years, it can hurts organs... so it's better non to take the hart until is

As others have already stated, be consistent in your meditations. If you have not started a hatha and/or kundalini yoga program, please consider doing so. There are files in the JoS Yahoo group.The stronger your soul, the more it will show in your body. You CAN heal yourself, it only takes time, practice, patience, and persistence.Myself, I have an std that cannot be cured, but Father Satan and my Demons have shown me how I can be rid of it and heal myself through the use of runes, kundalini yoga, power meditations, and affirmations.
I have healed myself many times with Thurisaz and Uruz. A week ago, I had a severe allergic reaction to a hand cream, and there was a lot of swelling. After vibrating the rune and visualizing it into my hand, the swelling went down in under an hour, and I had no more problems after that. I have also used it on other parts of my body. The runes are VERY powerful.http://www.666blacksun.com/Runes/index.html
It is found under the Satanic Witchcraft Section. Thurisaz and Uruz will help you immensely. Breathe in deeply and slowly, and as you are breathing in, program the rune:"The powerful healing energies of Thurisaz/Uruz is removing all diseases from my body and healing me completely." (or however you want to program it.)When you exhale, vibrate the rune, feel it reverberating in your body, from your toes to the top of your head. This took me a while to get the hang of it, but the practice is worth it. You can visualize the rune as shining white-gold like the sun. This is the most powerful colour.
In the beginning, just vibrate them a few times a day and work your way up to more (2 times per session or in multiples of two, for Uruz, because it is the second rune in the Elder Futhark; Thurisaz, 3 times per session or in multiples of three.) I state this because the Runes are incredibly powerful, and one needs to know how their body will react to it. 
Of course, it's up to you. This is just a word of caution in general...not necessarily for healing oneself, but in other personal uses:An example is that I use Thurisaz as part of my aura of protection/shields, but I can only use Thurisaz up to x number of times vibrated it into my aura, because I start to feel physically sick. I counteract this nausea by also incorporating Uruz and Algiz, so as not to depend on Thurisaz alone.
May I also suggest trying the Five Tibetans, also found in the JoS Files of this group. Best of luck to you.
HAIL SATAN.
Sent: Sun, April 17, 2011 5:37:13 PM

Hail

Thank you all for ur replies.

And a special thanks to u Davide for sharing with us.

This is what Father Satan wants- us coming together and uniting in ridding the world of these fatal systems of the enemy.

AIDS is the progression of HIV. To prevent AIDS from developing we must have a healthy and strong immune system. The Sun/Solar Plexus chakra rules the immune system and vitality. So does the the Base chakra( to a lesser extent).

I'm looking for info on how to cure such diseases by means of energy manipulation, as well as by natural means.

Hail Father Satan & the Powers and Forces of Hell!
Hail Almighty Guland!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Davide" <davidenin87@... wrote:

Well, at this point, i hope you0ll follow me in my meditations for this problem, a after all we're brothers... :)
But i assure you that noone dye today for aids... that was in the past with only AZT and BACTRIM that killed more people than virus, believe me, i'm IN this problem, i even know people that live with haart... and aniway i'm not scared... at the next meditation or ritual send me a bit of your energy to help me if you want...
Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

exactly don!

after opening opening ur chakra i think u should try the sun square.

Sent: Mon, April 18, 2011 5:37:13 AM

Hail

I just want to remind people here the gland that rules the immune system is the Thymus and the heart chakra rules it. So make sure to keep with your daily chakra meditations.

Sent: Mon, April 18, 2011 12:21:59 AM

This is what Father Satan wants- us coming together and uniting in ridding the world of these fatal systems of the enemy.

AIDS is the progression of HIV. To prevent AIDS from developing we must have a healthy and strong immune system. The Sun/Solar Plexus chakra rules the immune system and vitality. So does the the Base chakra( to a lesser extent).

I'm looking for info on how to cure such diseases by means of energy manipulation, as well as by natural means.

Hail Almighty Guland!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Davide" <davidenin87@... wrote:

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

exactly don!

yea i feel the sun square can heal that. anyone agree?
Date: Monday, April 18, 2011 10:39:57 am

after opening opening ur chakra i think u should try the sun square.

Sent: Mon, April 18, 2011 5:37:13 AM

Thank you for your interest, yes i'm new with Meditations, so i think i have
much to learn and a lot of meditation...Hoping Satan wil guide me...

Hi, i'm hiv positive, so, if the immunity system is strong enough you can live
a perfect normal life (like me), after years when immunity system fall down, you
starts to

good for you white wolf!!! hail satan!
Date: Monday, April 18, 2011 10:34:55 am

As others have already stated, be consistent in your meditations. If you have
not started a hatha and/or kundalini yoga program, please consider doing so.
There are files in the JoS Yahoo group.
The stronger your soul, the more it will show in your body. You CAN heal
yourself, it only takes time, practice, patience, and persistence.
Myself, I have an std that cannot be cured, but Father Satan and my Demons have
shown me how I can be rid of it and heal myself through the use of runes,
kundalini yoga, power meditations, and affirmations.

I have healed myself many times with Thurisaz and Uruz. A week ago, I had a
severe allergic reaction to a hand cream, and there was a lot of swelling. After
vibrating the rune and visualizing it into my hand, the swelling went down in
under an hour, and I had no more problems after that.
I have also used it on other parts of my body. The runes are VERY powerful.
http://www.666blacksun.com/Runes/index.html

It is found under the Satanic Witchcraft Section. Thurisaz and Uruz will help
you immensely. Breathe in deeply and slowly, and as you are breathing in,
program the rune:
"The powerful healing energies of Thurisaz/Uruz is removing all diseases from my
body and healing me completely." (or however you want to program it.)
When you exhale, vibrate the rune, feel it reverberating in your body, from your
toes to the top of your head. This took me a while to get the hang of it, but
the practice is worth it. You can visualize the rune as shining white-gold like
the sun. This is the most powerful colour.

In the beginning, just vibrate them a few times a day and work your way up to
more (2 times per session or in multiples of two, for Uruz, because it is the
second rune in the Elder Futhark; Thurisaz, 3 times per session or in multiples
of three.)
I state this because the Runes are incredibly powerful, and one needs to know
how their body will react to it.

Of course, it's up to you. This is just a word of caution in general...not
necessarily for healing oneself, but in other personal uses:
An example is that I use Thurisaz as part of my aura of protection/shields, but
I can only use Thurisaz up to x number of times vibrated it into my aura,
because I start to feel physically sick. I counteract this nausea by also
incorporating Uruz and Algiz, so as not to depend on Thurisaz alone.

May I also suggest trying the Five Tibetans, also found in the JoS Files of this
group.
Best of luck to you.

HAIL SATAN.

a perfect normal life (like me), after years when immunity system fall down, you
very necessary.. If you can make your immunity system strong thereì is no nedd
to take anythig, but hiv can't be cured (until today) its rna is inside you
dna.... and i assure you that with colloidal silver you can't cure it, not
either stop the disease, and in high concetration colloidal silver is very toxic
and brings to death... For the moment all that a person can do is hope that
immunity system remain strong (there are peple that can live even all his life
without taking any pill) and if and when is necessary, take the haart...
Hail

Thanks, Shannon. ^.^ HAIL SATAN.
Sent: Mon, April 18, 2011 2:34:52 PM

good for you white wolf!!! hail satan!
Date: Monday, April 18, 2011 10:34:55 am

severe allergic reaction to a hand cream, and there was a lot of swelling. After
vibrating the rune and visualizing it into my hand, the swelling went down in
under an hour, and I had no more problems after that.
I have also used it on other parts of my body. The runes are VERY powerful.
http://www.666blacksun.com/Runes/index.html

It is found under the Satanic Witchcraft Section. Thurisaz and Uruz will help
you immensely. Breathe in deeply and slowly, and as you are breathing in,
program the rune:
"The powerful healing energies of Thurisaz/Uruz is removing all diseases from my
body and healing me completely." (or however you want to program it.)
When you exhale, vibrate the rune, feel it reverberating in your body, from your
toes to the top of your head. This took me a while to get the hang of it, but
the practice is worth it. You can visualize the rune as shining white-gold like
the sun. This is the most powerful colour.

In the beginning, just vibrate them a few times a day and work your way up to
more (2 times per session or in multiples of two, for Uruz, because it is the
second rune in the Elder Futhark; Thurisaz, 3 times per session or in multiples
of three.)
I state this because the Runes are incredibly powerful, and one needs to know
how their body will react to it.

Of course, it's up to you. This is just a word of caution in general...not
necessarily for healing oneself, but in other personal uses:
An example is that I use Thurisaz as part of my aura of protection/shields, but
I can only use Thurisaz up to x number of times vibrated it into my aura,
because I start to feel physically sick. I counteract this nausea by also
incorporating Uruz and Algiz, so as not to depend on Thurisaz alone.

May I also suggest trying the Five Tibetans, also found in the JoS Files of this
group.
Best of luck to you.

HAIL SATAN.

very necessary.. If you can make your immunity system strong thereì is no nedd
to take anythig, but hiv can't be cured (until today) its rna is inside you
dna.... and i assure you that with colloidal silver you can't cure it, not
either stop the disease, and in high concetration colloidal silver is very toxic
and brings to death... For the moment all that a person can do is hope that
immunity system remain strong (there are peple that can live even all his life
without taking any pill) and if and when is necessary, take the haart...
Hail

Greetings Don.

Not to debate but the thymus gland may be ruled by the heart chakra, it is in fact the solar chakra that governs vitality and overall health of the physical body. The solar chakra is the "healing" chakra. An empowered solar chakra will make one resistant to diseases by directly strengthening the immune system.

IMO, the heart chakra rules the emotions and the nervous system.

This is something i am personally still working on and I ask the Powers of Hell for direction and guidance.

Hail Father Satan & The Powers and Forces of Hell!
Hail Almighty Guland!
Hail Almighty Valefor!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

I just want to remind people here the gland that rules the immune system is the
Thymus and the heart chakra rules it. So make sure to keep with your daily
chakra meditations.

This is what Father Satan wants- us coming together and uniting in ridding the
world of these fatal systems of the enemy.

AIDS is the progression of HIV. To prevent AIDS from developing we must have a
healthy and strong immune system. The Sun/Solar Plexus chakra rules the immune
system and vitality. So does the the Base chakra( to a lesser extent).

I'm looking for info on how to cure such diseases by means of energy
manipulation, as well as by natural means.

Hail Almighty Guland!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Davide" <davidenin87@ wrote:

Well, at this point, i hope you0ll follow me in my meditations for this
problem, a after all we're brothers... :)
But i assure you that noone dye today for aids... that was in the past with
only AZT and BACTRIM that killed more people than virus, believe me, i'm IN this
problem, i even know people that live with haart... and aniway i'm not scared...
at the next meditation or ritual send me a bit of your energy to help me if you
want...
Hail Satan.

exactly don!

I have read of people being fully cured of AIDS/HIV by holistic methods, in
the

end a virus is a energy form and can be destoryed by a higher vibrational
wave.

Buy yet from what I read studies of people taking the mainstream AIDS meds
all

Hi, i'm hiv positive, so, if the immunity system is strong enough you can
live a

perfect normal life (like me), after years when immunity system fall down,
you

have aids, but today there is the h.a.a.r.t.,when after years, immunity
system

starts to collapse, is enough to take a few pills each day,immunity system
rise

again and you can go on in your normal life... But h.a.a.r.t. is very toxic
and

after years, it can hurts organs... so it's better non to take the hart until
is

try the yew rune too,it helps in circulating the energy around the body n stimulating the healing powers of the spine.

Sent: Mon, April 18, 2011 9:51:03 AM

As others have already stated, be consistent in your meditations. If you have not started a hatha and/or kundalini yoga program, please consider doing so. There are files in the JoS Yahoo group. The stronger your soul, the more it will show in your body. You CAN heal yourself, it only takes time, practice, patience, and persistence. Myself, I have an std that cannot be cured, but Father Satan and my Demons have shown me how I can be rid of it and heal myself through the use of runes, kundalini yoga, power meditations, and affirmations.
I have healed myself many times with Thurisaz and Uruz. A week ago, I had a severe allergic reaction to a hand cream, and there was a lot of swelling. After vibrating the rune and visualizing it into my hand, the swelling went down in under an hour, and I had no more problems after that.  I have also used it on other parts of my body. The runes are VERY powerful. http://www.666blacksun.com/Runes/index.html
It is found under the Satanic Witchcraft Section. Thurisaz and Uruz will help you immensely. Breathe in deeply and slowly, and as you are breathing in, program the rune: "The powerful healing energies of Thurisaz/Uruz is removing all diseases from my body and healing me completely." (or however you want to program it.) When you exhale, vibrate the rune, feel it reverberating in your body, from your toes to the top of your head. This took me a while to get the hang of it, but the practice is worth it. You can visualize the rune as shining white-gold like the sun. This is the most powerful colour.
In the beginning, just vibrate them a few times a day and work your way up to more (2 times per session or in multiples of two, for Uruz, because it is the second rune in the Elder Futhark; Thurisaz, 3 times per session or in multiples of three.)  I state this because the Runes are incredibly powerful, and one needs to know how their body will react to it. 
Of course, it's up to you. This is just a word of caution in general...not necessarily for healing oneself, but in other personal uses: An example is that I use Thurisaz as part of my aura of protection/shields, but I can only use Thurisaz up to x number of times vibrated it into my aura, because I start to feel physically sick. I counteract this nausea by also incorporating Uruz and Algiz, so as not to depend on Thurisaz alone.
May I also suggest trying the Five Tibetans, also found in the JoS Files of this group.  Best of luck to you.
HAIL SATAN.

Hail
the yew

yew rune?
Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 1:14:41 pm

try the yew rune too,it helps in circulating the energy around the body n
stimulating the healing powers of the spine.

severe allergic reaction to a hand cream, and there wa

Eihwar. In the North it is associated with yew - the evergreen tree. Also, synonymous of Yggdrasil, and the axis mundi.

It facilitates the kundalini ascension and is, apparently, of the spinal things - the shushumna is the nadi on which the Red Dragon ascends.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

yew rune?

..Hail Satan!! @ shannon, "yew rune" is Eihwaz. english letter equivalent is y as in yew, translation yew tree. if i am not correct Catlovers, please reply.

yew rune?

em,what u get when u cross blue n yellow?green.the solar eliminates diseases,the throat regenerates,the tongue is the fastest healing organ or among them,well which chakra rule it,throat,when u already got a disease the solar is great as it eliminates,also note,the heart chakra is the strongest chakras.   it circulates energy n control the body.it the color of immortality,green.but as with white light n the 7 color,u cant truely use it full potential without  using the solar n throat.this just my opinion though.

Sent: Tue, April 19, 2011 6:35:04 AM

Greetings Don.

Not to debate but the thymus gland may be ruled by the heart chakra, it is in fact the solar chakra that governs vitality and overall health of the physical body. The solar chakra is the "healing" chakra. An empowered solar chakra will make one resistant to diseases by directly strengthening the immune system.

IMO, the heart chakra rules the emotions and the nervous system.

This is something i am personally still working on and I ask the Powers of Hell for direction and guidance.

Hail Father Satan & The Powers and Forces of Hell!
Hail Almighty Guland!
Hail Almighty Valefor!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

I just want to remind people here the gland that rules the immune system is the
Thymus and the heart chakra rules it. So make sure to keep with your daily
chakra meditations.

This is what Father Satan wants- us coming together and uniting in ridding the
world of these fatal systems of the enemy.

AIDS is the progression of HIV. To prevent AIDS from developing we must have a
healthy and strong immune system. The Sun/Solar Plexus chakra rules the immune
system and vitality. So does the the Base chakra( to a lesser extent).

I'm looking for info on how to cure such diseases by means of energy
manipulation, as well as by natural means.

Hail Almighty Guland!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Davide" <davidenin87@ wrote:

Well, at this point, i hope you0ll follow me in my meditations for this
problem, a after all we're brothers... :)
But i assure you that noone dye today for aids... that was in the past with
only AZT and BACTRIM that killed more people than virus, believe me, i'm IN this
problem, i even know people that live with haart... and aniway i'm not scared...
at the next meditation or ritual send me a bit of your energy to help me if you
want...
Hail Satan.

exactly don!

I have read of people being fully cured of AIDS/HIV by holistic methods, in
the

end a virus is a energy form and can be destoryed by a higher vibrational
wave.

Buy yet from what I read studies of people taking the mainstream AIDS meds
all

Hi, i'm hiv positive, so, if the immunity system is strong enough you can
live a

perfect normal life (like me), after years when immunity system fall down,
you

have aids, but today there is the h.a.a.r.t.,when after years, immunity
system

starts to collapse, is enough to take a few pills each day,immunity system
rise

again and you can go on in your normal life... But h.a.a.r.t. is very toxic
and

after years, it can hurts organs... so it's better non to take the hart until
is

ops,me n my english,lol,yew is the tree,i mean eoh. XP

Sent: Wed, April 20, 2011 1:34:11 AM

yew rune?

ur correct 8)
Sent: Wed, April 20, 2011 2:13:58 AM

..Hail Satan!! @ shannon, "yew rune" is Eihwaz. english letter equivalent is y as in yew, translation yew tree. if i am not correct Catlovers, please reply.

yew rune?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back