Header Wallpaper

High Ranking Demon/ess as Lovers?

sahasrarabliss1 min to read

Just need a confirmation whether high ranking Demons/ess can become lovers of Zevism as incubus/Succubus or not....

I already read before in past that that's not true. So is it not??

#20
sahasrarablisssaid:
lilquotesaid:

That's.. pretty infuriating. I don't know what culture or situation you live in, but I assume that is the cause for this mindset.

I didn't notice your this post earlier.
I think it wouldn't be appropriate to discuss my problem, the thing I mentioned about having a physical partner is not the main problem..

I've been bombarded with so many doubts whether if I have a Succubus lover or not since past few weeks.

The doubts are probably just the enemy messing with you at this point. Just let go of doubts and insecurities, especially about your meditations and workings. Keep doing returning curses and the Ritual. The more you cleanse and detach from the enemy, the closer you can feel to the Gods and a Succubus.

I think a lot of us experience fear in these situations, especially after seeing so many delusional examples. Keep in mind the enemy always tries to interfere with our advancement, and they often try and impersonate our Gods. So you may have a Succubus, but the enemy wants to instill these doubts and fear into you.
Any time you're thinking about your Succubus, if something feels off, you can always visualize Satan's sigil or focus on Him. It's good to start off by focusing on Satan before thinking about your Succubus, at least until you get a feel for her energy and won't be deceived.

You have all the time in the world to figure things out, relax.

#21
lilquotesaid:

The doubts are probably just the enemy messing with you at this point. Just let go of doubts and insecurities, especially about your meditations and workings. Keep doing returning curses and the Ritual. The more you cleanse and detach from the enemy, the closer you can feel to the Gods and a Succubus.

I think a lot of us experience fear in these situations, especially after seeing so many delusional examples. Keep in mind the enemy always tries to interfere with our advancement, and they often try and impersonate our Gods. So you may have a Succubus, but the enemy wants to instill these doubts and fear into you.
Any time you're thinking about your Succubus, if something feels off, you can always visualize Satan's sigil or focus on Him. It's good to start off by focusing on Satan before thinking about your Succubus, at least until you get a feel for her energy and won't be deceived.

You have all the time in the world to figure things out, relax.

Yeah...right. Thanks.

That's good idea to focus On Satan before thinking of Her, until I get a feel for her energy.

#22

Can a demon lover leave their partner?

#23
lilquotesaid:
sahasrarablisssaid:
lilquotesaid:

@sahasrarabliss

Try and disregard the advice Gamoray was giving in all this :roll: He's pretty much revealed himself to be delusional.

You can always go back to Satan, do another standard ritual, and express your issues and situation. Always remember that Satan knows us better than we know ourselves, so He will know what is best for you.

So do you think she left because i said in mind Satan to free me from her when later I didn't want it..

I can't possibly know. That's something you need to figure out on your own. You should take some time to really think about all of this and what you want. You can take days, weeks, months, even years to figure it out but don't rush into these things. A relationship with a demon is not something to take lightly. True love is not at all how it's portrayed in most modern examples and you need to go into things with an open mind.
If you truly don't want a Succubus, why did you request one?

I actually truly wanted it and want it. But I have a problem I cannot discuss here. Maybe later I'll or not.

Idk why your this post was posted later than your previous post I replied to or maybe I missed this post earlier.

#24
sahasrarablisssaid:
lilquotesaid:
sahasrarablisssaid:

So do you think she left because i said in mind Satan to free me from her when later I didn't want it..

I can't possibly know. That's something you need to figure out on your own. You should take some time to really think about all of this and what you want. You can take days, weeks, months, even years to figure it out but don't rush into these things. A relationship with a demon is not something to take lightly. True love is not at all how it's portrayed in most modern examples and you need to go into things with an open mind.
If you truly don't want a Succubus, why did you request one?

I actually truly wanted it and want it. But I have a problem I cannot discuss here. Maybe later I'll or not.

Idk why your this post was posted later than your previous post I replied to or maybe I missed this post earlier.

That happens sometimes. Either the post gets brushed over and unnoticed until later, or they get posted in a different order.

Whatever your problem is, I'm sure everything will work out. :)

#25
SETIsaid:

Can a demon lover leave their partner?

As far as I know, relationships between a human and an Incubus/Succubus can end but it will be mutual. And it probably won't happen very early on in a relationship either.

#26
lilquotesaid:
sahasrarablisssaid:
lilquotesaid:

I can't possibly know. That's something you need to figure out on your own. You should take some time to really think about all of this and what you want. You can take days, weeks, months, even years to figure it out but don't rush into these things. A relationship with a demon is not something to take lightly. True love is not at all how it's portrayed in most modern examples and you need to go into things with an open mind.
If you truly don't want a Succubus, why did you request one?

I actually truly wanted it and want it. But I have a problem I cannot discuss here. Maybe later I'll or not.

Idk why your this post was posted later than your previous post I replied to or maybe I missed this post earlier.

That happens sometimes. Either the post gets brushed over and unnoticed until later, or they get posted in a different order.

Whatever your problem is, I'm sure everything will work out. :)

Yeah happens.

Thanks for your input btw.
And..only yesterday found out the stone in kidney so I've been not feeling good. It sucks! Scared. When it is about my health, I get scared. I can't tolerate physical imbalances.

#27
lilquotesaid:
sahasrarablisssaid:
lilquotesaid:

I can't possibly know. That's something you need to figure out on your own. You should take some time to really think about all of this and what you want. You can take days, weeks, months, even years to figure it out but don't rush into these things. A relationship with a demon is not something to take lightly. True love is not at all how it's portrayed in most modern examples and you need to go into things with an open mind.
If you truly don't want a Succubus, why did you request one?

I actually truly wanted it and want it. But I have a problem I cannot discuss here. Maybe later I'll or not.

Idk why your this post was posted later than your previous post I replied to or maybe I missed this post earlier.

That happens sometimes. Either the post gets brushed over and unnoticed until later, or they get posted in a different order.

Whatever your problem is, I'm sure everything will work out. :)

I don’t know about this, it depends on the relationship. If it was from a past life I’ve noted they do not just give up on their end, even if another is technically out in many ways mentally. They’re very dedicated and loyal. They’ll always look out for you either at a distance or not. Due to changes in advancement, and with how things are through the war, it’s not too late to go back if something happened that separated you. Often, it’s necessary to have distance due to the attacks that can arise from the relationship as it progresses. For some time. It’s a little complicated.

#28
lilquotesaid:
sahasrarablisssaid:
lilquotesaid:

I can't possibly know. That's something you need to figure out on your own. You should take some time to really think about all of this and what you want. You can take days, weeks, months, even years to figure it out but don't rush into these things. A relationship with a demon is not something to take lightly. True love is not at all how it's portrayed in most modern examples and you need to go into things with an open mind.
If you truly don't want a Succubus, why did you request one?

I actually truly wanted it and want it. But I have a problem I cannot discuss here. Maybe later I'll or not.

Idk why your this post was posted later than your previous post I replied to or maybe I missed this post earlier.

That happens sometimes. Either the post gets brushed over and unnoticed until later, or they get posted in a different order.

Whatever your problem is, I'm sure everything will work out. :)

And btw...any precautions which you have known through experience in your relationship with your Incubus lover....like doubts to be ignored for example.

I have a pic , a painting of a face. Love it. So I imagine and talk to her...like we usually do with our human partners... Petty matters, concerns....which I think is pointless since they are not interested or don't have time for this chit chat you with them in mind... Correct?? Because it's all pointless but it matters alot when you have a human partner.

#29
sahasrarablisssaid:
lilquotesaid:
sahasrarablisssaid:

I actually truly wanted it and want it. But I have a problem I cannot discuss here. Maybe later I'll or not.

Idk why your this post was posted later than your previous post I replied to or maybe I missed this post earlier.

That happens sometimes. Either the post gets brushed over and unnoticed until later, or they get posted in a different order.

Whatever your problem is, I'm sure everything will work out. :)

And btw...any precautions which you have known through experience in your relationship with your Incubus lover....like doubts to be ignored for example.

I have a pic , a painting of a face. Love it. So I imagine and talk to her...like we usually do with our human partners... Petty matters, concerns....which I think is pointless since they are not interested or don't have time for this chit chat you with them in mind... Correct?? Because it's all pointless but it matters alot when you have a human partner.

It can be unsafe to use a painting or picture to speak to your love through. An entity can use this to fool you and instill doubts.
For example, I remember some artwork that was shared on here that claimed to depict the Gods. On first glance, the paintings were nice and seemed like a lot of energy and effort was put into them. However, it turned out that the artist was an infiltrator. I read that the enemy would use these illustrations to impersonate the Gods. Something along those lines at least. (I am not fully aware of the entire situation, but it's something we were warned about at some point)

Anyways, it's always better to just keep an open mind and let the features of your love come to you naturally. It's okay to picture your ideal lover but make sure you don't end up fantasizing about another person.

As for speaking to them about our "petty" issues, they definitely do care. I find it comforting to focus on my love and just speak or express any thoughts, especially if I've had a bad day. If something is significant enough to us, they will take an interest. Demons are very busy of course, but a love will make time to hear your concerns and help you.

#30
lilquotesaid:
sahasrarablisssaid:
lilquotesaid:

That happens sometimes. Either the post gets brushed over and unnoticed until later, or they get posted in a different order.

Whatever your problem is, I'm sure everything will work out. :)

And btw...any precautions which you have known through experience in your relationship with your Incubus lover....like doubts to be ignored for example.

I have a pic , a painting of a face. Love it. So I imagine and talk to her...like we usually do with our human partners... Petty matters, concerns....which I think is pointless since they are not interested or don't have time for this chit chat you with them in mind... Correct?? Because it's all pointless but it matters alot when you have a human partner.

It can be unsafe to use a painting or picture to speak to your love through. An entity can use this to fool you and instill doubts.
For example, I remember some artwork that was shared on here that claimed to depict the Gods. On first glance, the paintings were nice and seemed like a lot of energy and effort was put into them. However, it turned out that the artist was an infiltrator. I read that the enemy would use these illustrations to impersonate the Gods. Something along those lines at least. (I am not fully aware of the entire situation, but it's something we were warned about at some point)

Anyways, it's always better to just keep an open mind and let the features of your love come to you naturally. It's okay to picture your ideal lover but make sure you don't end up fantasizing about another person.

Okay. Thanks.

#31
lilquotesaid:

Sometimes I just feel immature, worthless not deserving...and wanna end it all.

#32

Saw a msg reading "I'll leave you lovingly, see you in next life"
Came up this msg when I didn't want to leave.

I don't wanna break up but I will have to. Can't escape the situation.

#33
sahasrarablisssaid:

Saw a msg reading "I'll leave you lovingly, see you in next life"
Came up this msg when I didn't want to leave.

I don't wanna break up but I will have to. Can't escape the situation.

Just breathe. Take a moment to clear your mind of any thoughts. You can focus on Satan's Sigil if you'd like. Do returning curses and deeply cleanse your chakras and soul. What you've been posting doesn't sound like you have a clear mind at the moment.
Killing yourself doesn't solve anything anyways. You'd just reincarnate with more issues and hang ups from this life. It's better to heal yourself through spiritual means in this life.

#34
lilquotesaid:
sahasrarablisssaid:

Saw a msg reading "I'll leave you lovingly, see you in next life"
Came up this msg when I didn't want to leave.

I don't wanna break up but I will have to. Can't escape the situation.

Just breathe. Take a moment to clear your mind of any thoughts. You can focus on Satan's Sigil if you'd like. Do returning curses and deeply cleanse your chakras and soul. What you've been posting doesn't sound like you have a clear mind at the moment.
Killing yourself doesn't solve anything anyways. You'd just reincarnate with more issues and hang ups from this life. It's better to heal yourself through spiritual means in this life.

Yeah... You're right. Will do. My mind is just occupied mostly from past few days with this health problem kidney stone.

#35
Sundarasaid:
lilquotesaid:
sahasrarablisssaid:

I actually truly wanted it and want it. But I have a problem I cannot discuss here. Maybe later I'll or not.

Idk why your this post was posted later than your previous post I replied to or maybe I missed this post earlier.

That happens sometimes. Either the post gets brushed over and unnoticed until later, or they get posted in a different order.

Whatever your problem is, I'm sure everything will work out. :)

I don’t know about this, it depends on the relationship. If it was from a past life I’ve noted they do not just give up on their end, even if another is technically out in many ways mentally. They’re very dedicated and loyal. They’ll always look out for you either at a distance or not. Due to changes in advancement, and with how things are through the war, it’s not too late to go back if something happened that separated you. Often, it’s necessary to have distance due to the attacks that can arise from the relationship as it progresses. For some time. It’s a little complicated.

That makes sense. I don't know if it's from a past life. But I've been believing it to be from my past life. But we do and can believe anything due to fantasy lol...

But before I decided to do the ritual... I was feeling a PUSH to do it. But I could be wrong.

#36
sahasrarablisssaid:
lilquotesaid:
sahasrarablisssaid:

Saw a msg reading "I'll leave you lovingly, see you in next life"
Came up this msg when I didn't want to leave.

I don't wanna break up but I will have to. Can't escape the situation.

Just breathe. Take a moment to clear your mind of any thoughts. You can focus on Satan's Sigil if you'd like. Do returning curses and deeply cleanse your chakras and soul. What you've been posting doesn't sound like you have a clear mind at the moment.
Killing yourself doesn't solve anything anyways. You'd just reincarnate with more issues and hang ups from this life. It's better to heal yourself through spiritual means in this life.

Yeah... You're right. Will do. My mind is just occupied mostly from past few days with this health problem kidney stone.

You will do fine. HPs Pythia had said I'm one of her pdfs don't own the disease as it will come about. Since it's happened, use the subconscious to believe your healthy. Although going to a doctor would be good as well.

I think Ghost in the Machine will be able to give more insight.

Private Email

[ email redacted ]

#37
sahasrarablisssaid:
Sundarasaid:
lilquotesaid:

That happens sometimes. Either the post gets brushed over and unnoticed until later, or they get posted in a different order.

Whatever your problem is, I'm sure everything will work out. :)

I don’t know about this, it depends on the relationship. If it was from a past life I’ve noted they do not just give up on their end, even if another is technically out in many ways mentally. They’re very dedicated and loyal. They’ll always look out for you either at a distance or not. Due to changes in advancement, and with how things are through the war, it’s not too late to go back if something happened that separated you. Often, it’s necessary to have distance due to the attacks that can arise from the relationship as it progresses. For some time. It’s a little complicated.

That makes sense. I don't know if it's from a past life. But I've been believing it to be from my past life. But we do and can believe anything due to fantasy lol...

But before I decided to do the ritual... I was feeling a PUSH to do it. But I could be wrong.

Over time it’ll begin to make sense. Always listen to yourself first. It can be a lot of trouble to break through a lot of presented barriers. Don’t pressure yourself. Just follow your gut. A lot of these topics are just really individual and still untouched. It takes a ton of spiritually opening up to grasp the reality of such a situation. If this is the case for you, don’t be too quick to throw out anything in your personal life or do anything that makes you uncomfortable. It takes a very long time to learn about the standards of the relationship, and you have time. These relationships are a massive blessing though, to any one of the Gods. Rank is irrelevant. There’s a much higher meaning to all of it than just your average old relationship. There are a lot of difficulties that can present themselves as well, but it’s worth the battle. Not for the faint of heart though. But things are different now, and with the Ritual’s I imagine things will go much smoother if someone’s just starting this.

#38
Ramier108666said:
sahasrarablisssaid:
lilquotesaid:

Just breathe. Take a moment to clear your mind of any thoughts. You can focus on Satan's Sigil if you'd like. Do returning curses and deeply cleanse your chakras and soul. What you've been posting doesn't sound like you have a clear mind at the moment.
Killing yourself doesn't solve anything anyways. You'd just reincarnate with more issues and hang ups from this life. It's better to heal yourself through spiritual means in this life.

Yeah... You're right. Will do. My mind is just occupied mostly from past few days with this health problem kidney stone.

You will do fine. HPs Pythia had said I'm one of her pdfs don't own the disease as it will come about. Since it's happened, use the subconscious to believe your healthy. Although going to a doctor would be good as well.

I think Ghost in the Machine will be able to give more insight.

That's correct. To own an illness will make it worse. The way I see it is, because our physical state is ever changing and can be changed at will using our own power, you need to use your mental power to detach from the physical state of illness/damage. If that makes sense. So instead of "my kidney stone", you need to think and affirm "the kidney stone". This way you know the stone is more of a foreign object than a part of your own body.

#39
This is the targeted message.
Sundarasaid:
sahasrarablisssaid:
Sundarasaid:

I don’t know about this, it depends on the relationship. If it was from a past life I’ve noted they do not just give up on their end, even if another is technically out in many ways mentally. They’re very dedicated and loyal. They’ll always look out for you either at a distance or not. Due to changes in advancement, and with how things are through the war, it’s not too late to go back if something happened that separated you. Often, it’s necessary to have distance due to the attacks that can arise from the relationship as it progresses. For some time. It’s a little complicated.

That makes sense. I don't know if it's from a past life. But I've been believing it to be from my past life. But we do and can believe anything due to fantasy lol...

But before I decided to do the ritual... I was feeling a PUSH to do it. But I could be wrong.

Over time it’ll begin to make sense. Always listen to yourself first. It can be a lot of trouble to break through a lot of presented barriers. Don’t pressure yourself. Just follow your gut. A lot of these topics are just really individual and still untouched. It takes a ton of spiritually opening up to grasp the reality of such a situation. If this is the case for you, don’t be too quick to throw out anything in your personal life or do anything that makes you uncomfortable. It takes a very long time to learn about the standards of the relationship, and you have time. These relationships are a massive blessing though, to any one of the Gods. Rank is irrelevant. There’s a much higher meaning to all of it than just your average old relationship. There are a lot of difficulties that can present themselves as well, but it’s worth the battle. Not for the faint of heart though. But things are different now, and with the Ritual’s I imagine things will go much smoother if someone’s just starting this.

I don't really know what to do now.