Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hi i'am completed newbie in Satan worshiping

polinenko

Hi i'am studying satanism for few days now but, is there some guidelines something like 3 steps program for newbies? Reason why i started to search more information about satanism is my passion for nature an knowledge. Its all started when i few wreaks ago take very long walk whit my dog i was really tired and angry but when i walked in forest i feel this strange thing it was like fresh breeze which filed my whit energy and made my calm! That day i walked about 25 kilometers and didn't feel tired or thirsty.
That was weirdest experience in my life.It was first time in my life when i feel this way in forest(and i take usual walks in forest before)
An there is second reason near place where i live are located two christian sect houses and they are most annoying neighbors ever!!! Every Saturday they have band rehearsal and i'am tiered from endless christian "rock" every time when i'am trying relax in my back yard. they singing about jesus make my sick and angry....it makes my mad, mad and helpless.. i seek strength and understanding and advice.
Hail Satan!!

It sounds like every saturday you need to bring out some speakers and blast some SLAYER! a little bit of God hates us all should shut up there c-rock or w.e lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "polinenko" <polinenko777@... wrote:

Hi i'am studying satanism for few days now but, is there some guidelines something like 3 steps program for newbies? Reason why i started to search more information about satanism is my passion for nature an knowledge. Its all started when i few wreaks ago take very long walk whit my dog i was really tired and angry but when i walked in forest i feel this strange thing it was like fresh breeze which filed my whit energy and made my calm! That day i walked about 25 kilometers and didn't feel tired or thirsty.
That was weirdest experience in my life.It was first time in my life when i feel this way in forest(and i take usual walks in forest before)
An there is second reason near place where i live are located two christian sect houses and they are most annoying neighbors ever!!! Every Saturday they have band rehearsal and i'am tiered from endless christian "rock" every time when i'am trying relax in my back yard. they singing about jesus make my sick and angry....it makes my mad, mad and helpless.. i seek strength and understanding and advice.
Hail Satan!!

1.definitely start a meditation program. That is the first and most important step you can take. Be consistent, as consistency is the ONLY way you'll get anywhere

2. Weekly/monthly rituals. This isn't necessary if you can't safely perform a ritual, though if it is unsafe, you can perform a ritual in your astral temple. Rituals of Thanksgiving and Requests can be done weekly, but make sure to participate in destruction rituals when you're ready. They are designed so you don't have to be particularly advanced to do them.

3. Study, Study, Study. The most important thing you can do other than steps 1 & 2 is to read all the pages in joyofsatan.org and other sites from the ministry. But dont stop there, start reading books too. A lot of books will have enemy crap inside them, but will also contain much truth. Use your own judgement, and if you're ever unsure, just Post a question up here, or ask Satan.

Satan will always listen to us and answer us. And there are tons of other Satanists who do their own research and can answer most questions online.

As for that xian band, go to your city hall and see if there is a noise ordinance law. You can probably have them fined for being too loud. If the problem persists, curse them in ritual.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "polinenko" <polinenko777@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back