Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help with a problem

devonfrank963

Hi there

I really need everyone's help here. The guy I love is with another woman who is making him miserable. I have prayed to God to bring him back to me to no avail so I'm turning to Satan instead. I want him and her broken up and for Harry to return to me. I love him more than anything. We have never been a couple before but I want us to be together and happy for the rest of our lives. I want to marry this man and have children with him.

I am going through a really rough time with my family at the moment and I really need him as this would make everything much better.

Please help me
Love
Zoe xx

Are you even for real? you are either trolling us or deluded...
You can't just come here and ask for something and leave. This religion is to be taken seriously and you can't just take favors without returning them, this religion requires alot of work and constant meditation to get the power to influence or control others.

Hail Father EnkiHail The GodsHeil Hitler / SIEG HEIL
- Malprg

You need to read and study all of Joy of Satan   

On Saturday, March 14, 2015 3:42 AM, "Malprg The NS ave_satanas13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You can't just come here and ask for something and leave. This religion is to be taken seriously and you can't just take favors without returning them, this religion requires alot of work and constant meditation to get the power to influence or control others.

- Malprg

First of all, it seems you are coming to satanism just to get this guy. Spiritual satanism is more than just asking Satan for things and hoping to get it. Seems like you are here for the wrong reasons. Also, you are not in love with this person, it is more obsession....
Very sad. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Saturday, March 14, 2015 6:42 AM, "Malprg The NS ave_satanas13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

- Malprg

So, you're asking us to help you bend the will of another human, just because you have feelings for him?

I'll get right on it!

Hold it. No I won't.

Father Satan isn't a tool or plaything. But, hey, at least you realize the jokehova thing is phony. So there's that.

Hail Father Satan forever!

"Concerning those who only care about themselves and see Satanism as a religion only for the self and disregard Satan - "They are of no importance to me." -Satan 

"Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 13:22 Samstag, 14.März 2015:

You need to read and study all of Joy of Satan   

On Saturday, March 14, 2015 3:42 AM, "Malprg The NS ave_satanas13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

- Malprg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back