Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help on freeing the soul meditation

officialkenshin

Hi everyone, just having a little problem  here,  in the jos website freeing of the soul page I saw this
"Begin at the waning part of a full moon [from the full to the new phase], a full Satanic rosary should be said"

Should we begin the working on a wanning moon and end on a full  moon on the 40 the day??  Or just begin the working from wanning moon to full moon and end on 40th day even if there is no full moon? 
And how exactly should we recite a satanic rosary?  Why are the words?  I see sometimes on some part of the website which says use a satanic rosary and some says recite a satanic rosary. It's now starting to confuse me. Someone please make me understand this. And how can I get a satanic rosary?  Is a normal catholic rosary being sold in stores used? 

The satanic rosary is just a string of 108 braids + a pendant & it's used for counting, since 108 is a very powerful number & when you need to for example get better protection, you vibrate rune ALGIZ for 108 times & the braids on the rosary help you know, how many times you already vibrated it

Hi everyone, just having a little problem  here,  in the jos website freeing of the soul page I saw this
"Begin at the waning part of a full moon [from the full to the new phase], a full Satanic rosary should be said"
Should we begin the working on a wanning moon and end on a full  moon on the 40 the day??  Or just begin the working from wanning moon to full moon and end on 40th day even if there is no full moon? 
And how exactly should we recite a satanic rosary?  Why are the words?  I see sometimes on some part of the website which says use a satanic rosary and some says recite a satanic rosary. It's now starting to confuse me. Someone please make me understand this. And how can I get a satanic rosary?  Is a normal catholic rosary being sold in stores used? 

If I can keep count in my head then I don't really need the rosary right? What i do is vibrate in 10 sections each and count as one. When I get to 10 I know it's 100 already then I do extra 8.

Also once I buy new pc I will program an app which we can touch and at 108 times it will vibrate to signify 108 touches (counts) how about that?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back