Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help do RTR

[email protected]

Hello.I have little problem.. so now i will work one month for practice. And i live with my class mate/room mate.. I work from 11 to 15h  and later from 18 to 20h.. that being said i couldnt manage to make Rtr... because my room mate always near me.. in night i do aura cleaning and AP.. then raise my energy... but i feel tired to do everythink in 1 or 2 at night..... how can i emprove my RTR to do.. while im here.. i really love father Satan and everyhtink about his plan.. but i really feel bad in heart that i cant do atleast one RTR per day here... now is 5 day with no RTR.... help me..Thank you!!!Hail Satan!Hail Lady Marchosias!
-Todyy666

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

You can do breathing exercises, spin your chakras, clean your aura, and do other meditations throughout the day. If you have five minutes, you can do some sort of meditation.

You can go somewhere noisy, like next to a busy street, and do the RTRs there. If you do the rituals quietly, nobody will hear you over the noise. You can also go somewhere like inside of a car in a garage at 2:00 am when everyone else is asleep. Nobody will hear you if you are inside of a car in a garage.

create time for a sauna or something, but really cut tyhat time down in half of what your schedule on states, so then you have 30 minutes for that and then 30 for rtr..

On Wednesday, October 26, 2016 2:46 AM, "'todyy666@...' todyy666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello.I have little problem.. so now i will work one month for practice. And i live with my class mate/room mate.. I work from 11 to 15h  and later from 18 to 20h.. that being said i couldnt manage to make Rtr... because my room mate always near me.. in night i do aura cleaning and AP.. then raise my energy... but i feel tired to do everythink in 1 or 2 at night..... how can i emprove my RTR to do.. while im here.. i really love father Satan and everyhtink about his plan.. but i really feel bad in heart that i cant do atleast one RTR per day here... now is 5 day with no RTR.... help me..Thank you!!!Hail Satan!Hail Lady Marchosias!
-Todyy666

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back