I would like some exercises for levitation and teleporting HAIL ZEUS!

Hello
i heard about air element but i believe it has to do w chi.so only by power. like satan did
0
i heard about air element but i believe it has to do w chi.so only by power. like satan did
Levitation itself requires a lot of energy, concentration and control .Teleportation is a whole other level.
In Franz Bardon's Initiation into Hermetics (which is available thru the TOZ), he talks about how to achieve levitation. You can download them in the Files section of this group: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Advanced_Meditation/info
0
Levitation itself requires a lot of energy, concentration and control .Teleportation is a whole other level.
In Franz Bardon's Initiation into Hermetics (which is available thru the TOZ), he talks about how to achieve levitation. You can download them in the Files section of this group: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Advanced_Meditation/info
This is the targeted message.
For starters I'd say to start being more familiar with the air element:
0
For starters I'd say to start being more familiar with the air element:
