Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello, a question about the dedication process.

Danny Vercetti

I am very new to spiritual satanism. In December 2011, I opened the third eye and I had an amazing surge of bio-electricity throughout my body. Unfortunately, it wasn't brought about by meditation, and my mind often gets clouded with crappy song lyrics.

Basically, I know that I need to carry out the dedication process. I haven't done so yet because I'm not used to drawing blood on purpose. After doing so, will there be a noticeable difference? Does it depend? Regardless, thank you all for your time.

Not only will I recommend you do the dedication for your own good, if what you really want is spiritual growth and power. But I'd also recommend going into this for the work aspect of it, with no expectations. Rewards will come.

But, if you're "fearful" of doing the dedication ritual for some bullshit reason, maybe being a slave of the xtians is something more to your liking. I dunno. Good luck with that though.

Hail MIGHTY SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Danny Vercetti" <danny31990@... wrote:

I am very new to spiritual satanism. In December 2011, I opened the third eye and I had an amazing surge of bio-electricity throughout my body. Unfortunately, it wasn't brought about by meditation, and my mind often gets clouded with crappy song lyrics.

Basically, I know that I need to carry out the dedication process. I haven't done so yet because I'm not used to drawing blood on purpose. After doing so, will there be a noticeable difference? Does it depend? Regardless, thank you all for your time.

Newly dedicated people always expect something grand and big to happen. It all varies. Sone people get very peaceful and notice changes.It all depends.

------------------------------
On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 12:19 AM EST Danny Vercetti wrote:

Yeah I know what you mean, it's quite ridiculous of me. I have another question though, what exactly should I use as a pen? I don't have any dry pens around... would the tip of a broken pencil work? Other than that I should be able to perform the ritual without a problem.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailbelphagor" <no.state@... wrote:

Not only will I recommend you do the dedication for your own good, if what you really want is spiritual growth and power. But I'd also recommend going into this for the work aspect of it, with no expectations. Rewards will come.

But, if you're "fearful" of doing the dedication ritual for some bullshit reason, maybe being a slave of the xtians is something more to your liking. I dunno. Good luck with that though.

Hail MIGHTY SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Danny Vercetti" <danny31990@ wrote:

I used the eye of a needle (like a quill). Just dip the eye in the blood. Hope this helps. Hail Satan!
On Feb 20, 2013 3:55 AM, "Danny Vercetti" <danny31990@... wrote:
  Yeah I know what you mean, it's quite ridiculous of me. I have another question though, what exactly should I use as a pen? I don't have any dry pens around... would the tip of a broken pencil work? Other than that I should be able to perform the ritual without a problem.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailbelphagor" wrote:

Hail MIGHTY SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Danny Vercetti" wrote:

Great Inventiveness.

Two instruments in one. One end to draw blood - one end to write.

Brilliant.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts <emilywatts87@... wrote:

I used the eye of a needle (like a quill). Just dip the eye in the blood.
Hope this helps. Hail Satan!
On Feb 20, 2013 3:55 AM, "Danny Vercetti" <danny31990@... wrote:

Yeah I know what you mean, it's quite ridiculous of me. I have another
question though, what exactly should I use as a pen? I don't have any dry
pens around... would the tip of a broken pencil work? Other than that I
should be able to perform the ritual without a problem.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailbelphagor" wrote:

Not only will I recommend you do the dedication for your own good, if
what you really want is spiritual growth and power. But I'd also recommend
going into this for the work aspect of it, with no expectations. Rewards
will come.

But, if you're "fearful" of doing the dedication ritual for some
bullshit reason, maybe being a slave of the xtians is something more to
your liking. I dunno. Good luck with that though.

Hail MIGHTY SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Danny Vercetti" wrote:

I am very new to spiritual satanism. In December 2011, I opened the
third eye and I had an amazing surge of bio-electricity throughout my body.
Unfortunately, it wasn't brought about by meditation, and my mind often
gets clouded with crappy song lyrics.

Basically, I know that I need to carry out the dedication process. I
haven't done so yet because I'm not used to drawing blood on purpose. After
doing so, will there be a noticeable difference? Does it depend?
Regardless, thank you all for your time.

Unfortunately, I burned the carpet during the ritual. I am a bit of a 'newb'. My floor was the only place I had to do the ritual, and I didn't anticipate the paper taking so long to burn. I put a little carpet over the burn mark, but unfortunately it still smells. I just need to make sure my parents don't freak out.

Hail Satan!

Welcome to the Family of Satan!

As for your carpet.... Maybe try to use some air freshener? A dryer sheet works well too, they always smell good. I would try to keep the burn mark a secret if you can. Depending on where it is in your room, maybe you can rearrange your furniture to hide it. Put your bed or your dresser over that spot. What's done is done. If you parents question you and ask what you were burning, tell them it was something else, a paper from school or something like that. I wouldn't normally suggest that people Lie, but in this case I feel it is necessary. Your life with Satan must be kept a Secret. Do NOT tell your parents you are a Satanist. Just apologize for burning that paper from school, tell them that you don't know what got into you, and they you are So Sorry. Be nice and try to make amends for it. If they yell at you or ground you or something like that, just calmly say "I deserve that". This will disarm the situation and help them to calm down. Just remain Calm. They will eventually get over it.

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 2:05 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Finally did it!

Unfortunately, I burned the carpet during the ritual. I am a bit of a 'newb'. My floor was the only place I had to do the ritual, and I didn't anticipate the paper taking so long to burn. I put a little carpet over the burn mark, but unfortunately it still smells. I just need to make sure my parents don't freak out.

Hail Satan!

Welcome Danny!!!!

------------------------------
On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 2:05 PM EST Danny Vercetti wrote:

Hail Satan!

It's all good, they know about the burn but they have no idea what type of ritual was done, nor will they find out. All is well, and thank you for the advice. :)

Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

As for your carpet.... Maybe try to use some air freshener? A dryer sheet works well too, they always smell good. I would try to keep the burn mark a secret if you can. Depending on where it is in your room, maybe you can rearrange your furniture to hide it. Put your bed or your dresser over that spot. What's done is done. If you parents question you and ask what you were burning, tell them it was something else, a paper from school or something like that. I wouldn't normally suggest that people Lie, but in this case I feel it is necessary. Your life with Satan must be kept a Secret. Do NOT tell your parents you are a Satanist. Just apologize for burning that paper from school, tell them that you don't know what got into you, and they you are So Sorry. Be nice and try to make amends for it. If they yell at you or ground you or something like that, just calmly say "I deserve that". This will disarm the situation and help them to calm down. Just remain
Calm. They will eventually get over it.

Hail Father Satan!!

"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

Hail Satan!

I'm glad I could help. You are Very Welcome.
 Hail Father Satan!!

Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 2:26 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Finally did it!

It's all good, they know about the burn but they have no idea what type of ritual was done, nor will they find out. All is well, and thank you for the advice. :)

Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma wrote:

As for your carpet.... Maybe try to use some air freshener? A dryer sheet works well too, they always smell good. I would try to keep the burn mark a secret if you can. Depending on where it is in your room, maybe you can rearrange your furniture to hide it. Put your bed or your dresser over that spot. What's done is done. If you parents question you and ask what you were burning, tell them it was something else, a paper from school or something like that. I wouldn't normally suggest that people Lie, but in this case I feel it is necessary. Your life with Satan must be kept a Secret. Do NOT tell your parents you are a Satanist. Just apologize for burning that paper from school, tell them that you don't know what got into you, and they you are So Sorry. Be nice and try to make amends for it. If they yell at you or ground you or something like that, just calmly say "I deserve that". This will disarm the situation and help them to calm down. Just remain

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Satan!

Guess I just stumbled upon your post, but, since I'm a newbie too, hello and welcome!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 6:16 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Finally did it!

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Satan!

Hi Danny. Welcome to the family, Brother! ^ Hail Father Satan always!
Hail Lord Andras!

On 2/24/13, Taershieguet Blisset <taershieguet@... wrote:
Guess I just stumbled upon your post, but, since I'm a newbie too, hello and
welcome!

Hail Father Satan!!

"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my
beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

It's all good, they know about the burn but they have no idea what type of
ritual was done, nor will they find out. All is well, and thank you for the
advice. :)

Hail Satan!

As for your carpet.... Maybe try to use some air freshener? A dryer sheet
works well too, they always smell good. I would try to keep the burn mark
a secret if you can. Depending on where it is in your room, maybe you can
rearrange your furniture to hide it. Put your bed or your dresser over
that spot. What's done is done. If you parents question you and ask what
you were burning, tell them it was something else, a paper from school or
something like that. I wouldn't normally suggest that people Lie, but in
this case I feel it is necessary. Your life with Satan must be kept a
Secret. Do NOT tell your parents you are a Satanist. Just apologize for
burning that paper from school, tell them that you don't know what got
into you, and they you are So Sorry. Be nice and try to make amends for
it. If they yell at you or ground you or something like that, just calmly
say "I deserve that". This will disarm the situation and help them to calm
down. Just
remain

Â
Hail Father Satan!!

Â

Unfortunately, I burned the carpet during the ritual. I am a bit of a
'newb'. My floor was the only place I had to do the ritual, and I didn't
anticipate the paper taking so long to burn. I put a little carpet over
the burn mark, but unfortunately it still smells. I just need to make sure
my parents don't freak out.

Hail Satan!

welcome to our family brother!! :D
HAIL SATAN!! HAIL AHPUCH!!

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 6:27 AM, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
  Hi Danny. Welcome to the family, Brother! ^ Hail Father Satan always!
Hail Lord Andras!

On 2/24/13, Taershieguet Blisset taershieguet@... wrote:
Guess I just stumbled upon your post, but, since I'm a newbie too, hello and
welcome!

Hail Father Satan!!

It's all good, they know about the burn but they have no idea what type of
ritual was done, nor will they find out. All is well, and thank you for the
advice. :)

Hail Satan!

As for your carpet.... Maybe try to use some air freshener? A dryer sheet
works well too, they always smell good. I would try to keep the burn mark
a secret if you can. Depending on where it is in your room, maybe you can
rearrange your furniture to hide it. Put your bed or your dresser over
that spot. What's done is done. If you parents question you and ask what
you were burning, tell them it was something else, a paper from school or
something like that. I wouldn't normally suggest that people Lie, but in
this case I feel it is necessary. Your life with Satan must be kept a
Secret. Do NOT tell your parents you are a Satanist. Just apologize for
burning that paper from school, tell them that you don't know what got
into you, and they you are So Sorry. Be nice and try to make amends for
it. If they yell at you or ground you or something like that, just calmly
say "I deserve that". This will disarm the situation and help them to calm
down. Just
remain

Â
Hail Father Satan!!

Â

Unfortunately, I burned the carpet during the ritual. I am a bit of a
'newb'. My floor was the only place I had to do the ritual, and I didn't
anticipate the paper taking so long to burn. I put a little carpet over
the burn mark, but unfortunately it still smells. I just need to make sure
my parents don't freak out.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back