Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Happy Yule!! Remember to make your resolutions!

I hope everyone here has a blessed Yule, may the year ahead bring us closer to Father Satan's divine light and may our hearts grow ever open to his love and truths and our minds ever wiser from his knowledge.

I burned my resolutions and made some very important decisions for the upcoming year, I hope for the best that everyone else achieves their resolutions and may Father and the God's bless our resolutions and guide us as we fulfill them to our best abilities.

Once again Happy Yule everyone. Have a Merry and safe Holiday and I look forward to another new year with all of you my family in Satan

Hail Satan!!

SapphireDragon said:
I hope everyone here has a blessed Yule, may the year ahead bring us closer to Father Satan's divine light and may our hearts grow ever open to his love and truths and our minds ever wiser from his knowledge.

I burned my resolutions and made some very important decisions for the upcoming year, I hope for the best that everyone else achieves their resolutions and may Father and the God's bless our resolutions and guide us as we fulfill them to our best abilities.

Once again Happy Yule everyone. Have a Merry and safe Holiday and I look forward to another new year with all of you my family in Satan

Hail Satan!!

Yes, this is a great time to make new resolutions and plans. Happy Yule!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back