Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hand Chakra meditation problem

Syt R

Hi.

When i was new, i used to meditate and empower my palm chakras daily. This was extremely easy and i got to a point where even just thinking about them in a slight way would make feel the extreme 'burn' of energy.

This was several years ago.

Now when i try to imagine the ball of energy between my palms all i feel is a magnetic repelling of my palms. Makes it very hard to concentrate and visualize.

Any help or advice?

Hail Satan & the Mighty Powers and Forces of Hell!
Hail Duchess Bune!
Hail Duchess Gomory!

Keep working at it. Practice and patience.

This is what happend when you stop with your meditations, you get set back. Keep on working on them, as well as all your chakras.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" wrote:

Hi.

When i was new, i used to meditate and empower my palm chakras daily. This was extremely easy and i got to a point where even just thinking about them in a slight way would make feel the extreme 'burn' of energy.

Now when i try to imagine the ball of energy between my palms all i feel is a magnetic repelling of my palms. Makes it very hard to concentrate and visualize.

Any help or advice?

Hail Duchess Bune!
Hail Duchess Gomory!

Click files in the left hand column and then click on 'Hexagradior' it will answer the pulling and repelling sensations. Also you could just ask your GD. The answer you need ( not always the one you want) will come in a dream or featured on a tv programme or in a magazine. Or as happens to me you will 'just happen' to find the exact answer you need while surfing thru some junk on line. You could create an orb of energy and send it to your GD as a gift. Hope this helps. Regards Dragonmage

Hi.

Any help or advice?

Hail Duchess Bune!
Hail Duchess Gomory!

this is what i am trying to tell you all about smart metters read this for your oun heath
Channel 7 news w[/IMG]DTE refuses to allow people to keep their analog meters in the opt-out.[/B] For the sake of your health, the health of your family, and the health of hundreds of people in Ann Arbor and thousands around the state, please write your state senator and representative, Channel 7, annarbor.com, and your city council.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2013 12:00 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hand Chakra meditation problem

Hi.

Any help or advice?

Hail Duchess Bune!
Hail Duchess Gomory!

Thank u, EHA & DM777.

You both answered questions i had and didnt ask.

This is a clear sign of what happens when u abandon meds. its absurd that i cant even form a ball.

I shall read the hexadragior. totally forgot abt it and the exercises corresponding with the hands.

Thank u, brothers.

Hail Satan & the mighty Powers and Forces of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dragonmage777" wrote:

Click files in the left hand column and then click on 'Hexagradior' it will answer the pulling and repelling sensations. Also you could just ask your GD. The answer you need ( not always the one you want) will come in a dream or featured on a tv programme or in a magazine. Or as happens to me you will 'just happen' to find the exact answer you need while surfing thru some junk on line. You could create an orb of energy and send it to your GD as a gift. Hope this helps. Regards Dragonmage

Hi.

Any help or advice?

Hail Duchess Bune!
Hail Duchess Gomory!

<td val[/IMG]Hello brother great to see yourpost on here again.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hand Chakra meditation problem
Sent: Fri, Feb 1, 2013 5:39:27 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Click files in the left hand column and then click on 'Hexagradior' it will answer the pulling and repelling sensations. Also you could just ask your GD. The answer you need ( not always the one you want) will come in a dream or featured on a tv programme or in a magazine. Or as happens to me you will 'just happen' to find the exact answer you need while surfing thru some junk on line. You could create an orb of energy and send it to your GD as a gift. Hope this helps. Regards Dragonmage

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Syt R" wrote:

Hi.

Any help or advice?

Hail Duchess Bune!
Hail Duchess Gomory!
[/TD]

Same here my friend.:) Hail Satan
Brian 

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "dragonmage777@..." <dragonmage777@...
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 9:23 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hand Chakra meditation problem

<td val[/IMG]Hello brother great to see yourpost on here again.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hand Chakra meditation problem
Sent: Fri, Feb 1, 2013 5:39:27 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Click files in the left hand column and then click on 'Hexagradior' it will answer the pulling and repelling sensations. Also you could just ask your GD. The answer you need ( not always the one you want) will come in a dream or featured on a tv programme or in a magazine. Or as happens to me you will 'just happen' to find the exact answer you need while surfing thru some junk on line. You could create an orb of energy and send it to your GD as a gift. Hope this helps. Regards Dragonmage

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , "Syt R" wrote:

Hi.

Any help or advice?

Hail Satan the Mighty Powers and Forces of Hell!
Hail Duchess Bune!
Hail Duchess Gomory!

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back