Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Guardian Demons?

Janna

So it's been a while since I've dedicated my soul to Father. I've read that people have experienced seeing "Red eyes" or a Guardian demon at first. I'm wondering when am I going to experience this? I've seen them once when I was an atheist, but haven't yet as a Satanist.

Share your stories about guardian demons. I am very interested in peoples experiences.

Also, I must express how happy I am and thankful to Father Satan because for a very long time ever since I was young, I've been experiencing horrid nightmares that would end violently, leaving me paralyzed with fear and also not able to scream or breathe.But now in my nightmares, I ask Father for help, and I see this blue light that surrounds me, and protects me so it doesn't end badly at all. I am truly thankful for what he has done for me so far.

Hail Satan!

I meet Satan first and he was the one who made me believe in this. He felt like a father to me, kind as long as I don´t do anything stupid and rude. Then it went on like that until a few weeks ago because I was attack by greys/angels(don´t know the different very well). I was attack for a few weeks until I got help from 2 demons. One is a Lady who wheres a brown, dark age, lower class dress. she has brown hair and blue eyes, I haven´t seen her wings. Later she told me that her name was Gomory. The other one was a monkey combined with a deer( it look kind of funny). He have with fur and blue skin. I think is name is Kioek but I´m not that good with speaking to demons directly but I think that was he told me. I gladly accepted more information about them. And Gomory told me that she was my guardian.

Hail Satan

jim

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Janna" <jannadead@... wrote:

So it's been a while since I've dedicated my soul to Father. I've read that people have experienced seeing "Red eyes" or a Guardian demon at first. I'm wondering when am I going to experience this? I've seen them once when I was an atheist, but haven't yet as a Satanist.

Share your stories about guardian demons. I am very interested in peoples experiences.

Also, I must express how happy I am and thankful to Father Satan because for a very long time ever since I was young, I've been experiencing horrid nightmares that would end violently, leaving me paralyzed with fear and also not able to scream or breathe.But now in my nightmares, I ask Father for help, and I see this blue light that surrounds me, and protects me so it doesn't end badly at all. I am truly thankful for what he has done for me so far.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back