Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Godhood

Charlie Olsen

This is just me spontaneously typing away about a thought I had not even 5 minutes ago... Is godhood really all its made out to be? I honestly mean no offence, but being immortal and wandering earth with anything most people could ever want is kind of boring. Meeting and speaking with honest to goodness aliens with spaceships (I'm assuming) is pretty awesome, but will we be able to do the kind of things they did ourselves? To be able to create the second great and bountiful human empire (doctor who reference :D ) or to travel around the universe and be personally in charge of the evolution of a planet or something. Just random ramblings, but do you think we will do some of those things just for fun? If you read this, thanks! It's just a ramble/thought/hope/daydream/expectation.... :p
Hail be to the givers of true knowledge!

Doctor who...? hngh...Just keep empowering yourself man. Your way of thinking will change drastically as you understand a couple more things when you empower your soul.

Στις 11:09 π.μ. Τετάρτη, 11 Δεκεμβρίου 2013, ο/η Charlie Olsen <blackvixen111@... έγραψε:
  This is just me spontaneously typing away about a thought I had not even 5 minutes ago... Is godhood really all its made out to be? I honestly mean no offence, but being immortal and wandering earth with anything most people could ever want is kind of boring. Meeting and speaking with honest to goodness aliens with spaceships (I'm assuming) is pretty awesome, but will we be able to do the kind of things they did ourselves? To be able to create the second great and bountiful human empire (doctor who reference :D ) or to travel around the universe and be personally in charge of the evolution of a planet or something. Just random ramblings, but do you think we will do some of those things just for fun? If you read this, thanks! It's just a ramble/thought/hope/daydream/expectation.... :p
Hail be to the givers of true knowledge!

Why should I waste my time in mortal affairs, if my goal is to become a God.

Hail Satan
Hail Dantalian
Heil Hitler

Before we can reach godhood, we must experience the mortal life to have an understanding. Without the experience, we would not have appreciation and would ultimately be no better than the enemy. Sent on my Boost Mobile Phone.
On Apr 11, 2015 11:11 AM, "sulixtsatan66@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Why should I waste my time in mortal affairs, if my goal is to become a God.

Hail Satan
Hail Dantalian
Heil Hitler

Waste time in the affairs of mortals eh? You and other Gentiles live on this planet, and it is YOUR job to help clean up the mess however possible.

You could do with a bit of an attitude adjustment.

I agree. wtf man? you really think this shit doesnt affect you somehow? If when the stock market crashes and looting starts your training is going to hit a serious snag if you don't prepare for it!
Now if you were sitting in a prison cell in solitary then by all means go into a trance and meditate till the whole planet forgets about you. But since you clearly have a computer and the time to make such an ignorant statement that certainly means this is not the case!
This affects ALL OF US!

On Monday, April 13, 2015 8:33 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Waste time in the affairs of mortals eh? You and other Gentiles live on this planet, and it is YOUR job to help clean up the mess however possible.

You could do with a bit of an attitude adjustment.

So with reincarnation when you "die" your soul lives on and goes to another body. With godhood if I remember, you don't reincarnate, so what do you do then? I'm guessing you relax or work probably both in hell with the demons and other spirits. This also leads me, I read somewhere on JoS that Satan and his demons have genetically modified their DNA so they don't age. Now is this achieving godhood? If it isn't, is it something we can do? If we do, may we sort of become a demon, as in the sense of being a non-aging spirit who may travel to help satanists and other non-satanists to awaken and rise with us for hell's army once we pass on into hell? And how did our souls come into existence for the first and coming humans? As more humans came along, where did more and more souls come from? I'm guessing the souls were made by Satan and maybe his demons too? I assume there must be some pages on this but I have not seen them so far so links are appreciated too! I will continue on my search though! But this is not of high importance, so don't focus on me, go help others with meditations and new people. Thank you all though!!

Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back