How can I get rid of family pressure? I'm really sick of this anymore. They interfere not only with my belief, but with clothing, behavior, everything. I can't go anywhere alone, I can't do anything comfortably. Besides, I'm not a baby, I'm 17 years old! They think they are "interested family". I hate it. How can I get rid of this? I can do all kinds of things.

Getting rid of family pressure
lordazazel1 min to read
How can I get rid of family pressure? I'm really sick of this anymore. They interfere not only with my belief, but with clothing, behavior, everything. I can't go anywhere alone, I can't do anything comfortably. Besides, I'm not a baby, I'm 17 years old! They think they are "interested family". I hate it. How can I get rid of this? I can do all kinds of things.
Turn 18, move out.
0
How can I get rid of family pressure? I'm really sick of this anymore. They interfere not only with my belief, but with clothing, behavior, everything. I can't go anywhere alone, I can't do anything comfortably. Besides, I'm not a baby, I'm 17 years old! They think they are "interested family". I hate it. How can I get rid of this? I can do all kinds of things.
Turn 18, move out.
You can bind them.
You can use the rune ISA for it.
Use an affirmation that's something like: "Family_member_name is bound permanently and cannot harm me in any way" or "family_member_name is permanently bound and cannot act against me in any way"
Death is the only promise,
so attack life
0
You can bind them.
You can use the rune ISA for it.
Use an affirmation that's something like: "Family_member_name is bound permanently and cannot harm me in any way" or "family_member_name is permanently bound and cannot act against me in any way"
This is the targeted message.
You can bind them.
You can use the rune ISA for it.
Use an affirmation that's something like: "Family_member_name is bound permanently and cannot harm me in any way" or "family_member_name is permanently bound and cannot act against me in any way"
I believe the affirmation on ToZ is better as it covers all angles: harm, actions, thoughts and speech.
General Advancement | Body | Mind | Soul
Last update: 27/07/2025 (check later for some links going online)
Apologies if I'm being slow on private messages. I will get back to you at some point.
0
You can bind them.
You can use the rune ISA for it.
Use an affirmation that's something like: "Family_member_name is bound permanently and cannot harm me in any way" or "family_member_name is permanently bound and cannot act against me in any way"
I believe the affirmation on ToZ is better as it covers all angles: harm, actions, thoughts and speech.
You can bind them.
You can use the rune ISA for it.
Use an affirmation that's something like: "Family_member_name is bound permanently and cannot harm me in any way" or "family_member_name is permanently bound and cannot act against me in any way"I believe the affirmation on ToZ is better as it covers all angles: harm, actions, thoughts and speech.
Oh yes absolutely, I was just giving examples and ideas.
Death is the only promise,
so attack life
0
You can bind them.
You can use the rune ISA for it.
Use an affirmation that's something like: "Family_member_name is bound permanently and cannot harm me in any way" or "family_member_name is permanently bound and cannot act against me in any way"I believe the affirmation on ToZ is better as it covers all angles: harm, actions, thoughts and speech.
Oh yes absolutely, I was just giving examples and ideas.
