Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

fuck xtian family!

..sad to say i live with an xtian family... they really want me to go to their churches...and sad to say my professor assigned me to held the school prayer for 5 fucking day!!! even though he saw me wearing a satanic symbols... I CANT DO THE RITUALS BECAUSE OF MY FAMILY!! FUCK!! SOME ADVICE ANYONE?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

Could you get "creative" with your mandated prayers? Perhaps give some scriptures from their own fucking bible that they would rather you not give? There are plenty of good ones in there, you know.

They can't blame YOU if you did that.

Kent

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "proserphinebloodplayer" <proserphinebloodplayer@... wrote:

..sad to say i live with an xtian family... they really want me to go to their churches...and sad to say my professor assigned me to held the school prayer for 5 fucking day!!! even though he saw me wearing a satanic symbols... I CANT DO THE RITUALS BECAUSE OF MY FAMILY!! FUCK!! SOME ADVICE ANYONE?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

Attachments :
Be a rebel !!!!!!!!
Do you think mytwo sisters ali& mave(shared email account till further nootice due to a hack)
and i Put up with this all of the xian bull shit
But we have a woods(at mums house)/a seprate hotel room(when on the road)/and my dad dosent care(atheist)
Plus you can use an astral temple for most rituals

-Katie

Where could i find an astral temple and im about to do my first astral projection tonight any tips?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], alleycat5@... wrote:

Be a rebel !!!!!!!!
Do you think mytwo sisters ali& mave(shared email account till further nootice due to a hack)
But we have a woods(at mums house)/a seprate hotel room(when on the road)/and my dad dosent care(atheist)

-Katie

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

<td val[/IMG]Yeah like you could recite the bible verses in Genesis chapter 19 verses 30 through 38 where the two daughters of Abraham's nephew "Lot" decided to get their dad drunk and fuck him in a cave. Two chicks having a threesome with their dad! WOW! That'll get a few jaws dropping in sunday school for sure!

--- On Tue, 11/2/10, the_rock_says_this2003 <the_rock_says_this2003@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: fuck xtian family!
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, November 2, 2010, 7:45 AM

Could you get "creative" with your mandated prayers? Perhaps give some scriptures from their own fucking bible that they would rather you not give? There are plenty of good ones in there, you know.

They can't blame YOU if you did that.

Kent

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "proserphinebloodplayer" <proserphinebloodplayer@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]  I'm in the same situration except my family's Mormon and they are worse than christians

--- On Wed, 11/3/10, Ollie Forton <ollie.forton@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, November 3, 2010, 2:13 AM

Where could i find an astral temple and im about to do my first astral projection tonight any tips?

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], alleycat5@... wrote:

Be a rebel !!!!!!!!

-Katie

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Read the JOS section on Satanic Witchcraft. It'll tell you how to create your own astral temple.

--- On Tue, 11/2/10, Ollie Forton <ollie.forton@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, November 2, 2010, 9:13 PM

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], alleycat5@... wrote:

Be a rebel !!!!!!!!

-Katie

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Though Father is about to save me from it,I live ina n xian dwelling too...what I did is I looked at temple images in google...found one I liked and then decided on how I want mine to look and when you are in trance...picture urself there with a fragrance for it that you only have there

SAVAL[/TD]

This should help http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ivacy.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "proserphinebloodplayer" <proserphinebloodplayer@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back